Re: ♡ Kalon #2152 - Ghost Tiger♡

Postby Ucanthandleme » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:25 pm

username + id # : Ucanthandleme + 809102
    kalon name : Tandon
    I love! : I study alot of parasites, bacteria and such but hands down Wolbachia is one of my faves, literally designed to only let females live via a variety of mechanisms but mostly importantly its super greedy and if it has infected a host it pretty much doesn't let anything else co-infect it meaning it super valuable with preventing transmission of certain deadly diseases by infecting for instance female mosquitoes preventing them from acquiring another virus, along side a bunch of ther thing but yea,, it also has a cool name.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:37 pm

username + id # : Griff 254592
    kalon name : Tony
    I love! : Guild Wars 2! While it is not a perfect game, I have played it since it was launched a bit over a decade ago. I have made many friends and chars there, told many stories, and simply had a great time with the casual atmosphere!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:40 pm

username + id # : zanhhh + 989809
    kalon name : Casper
    I love! :
pokemon!! I've always loved pokemon! My favorites are Vaporeon, Lunala, Absol, Zygarde and Vulpix! I remember I used to have a Solgaleo pokemon card that had some crazy dmg even though it wasn't even and ex, but I lost it and never found it again... On the plus side, I managed to collect all the we've editions as EXs!
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

┌────────────────────────────────
Image Image
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
────────────────────────────────┘
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:20 pm

username + id # : FluffyBirdie - 750079
    kalon name : Esper
    I love! : Been a little obsessed with ONE's works - One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100! Seen both the manga and anime, and then I dove into fanart and fanfics haha. His way of writing compelling, in-depth characters is just beautiful to read and think about.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:30 pm

username + id # : Mnemosyne & 249050
    kalon name : Haru
    I love! : ball pythons!! this is the perfect place for me to dump about the bp i'm going to be getting soon since nobody else around me wants to listen to me continue to talk about her LOL

i'm planning on getting a 120 gal tank, hopefully PVC for the humidity! planning to have a combo RHP and halogen flood for heating, herpstat 2 for thermostat (since it's one of the best) despite the fact that it's a bit pricy c: coconut husk for substrate, a mix of the reptichip and one of those zilla blocks?? i know you can get sticks outside for climbing enrichment but tbh i might just wait for the reptile expo in the middle of the month to pick up some driftwood or something, i like the aesthetic of it better! a little worried about if i get silk plants for decor that the dyes might bleed (i kind of want to pick up some purple flowers) but i've heard that boiling with some vinegar can help with that!

and i've already picked out my girlie and put a deposit down, she's a mystic potion (mojave mystic) and just adorable!! i really hope she greys out as she grows, and since she's a lil baby i'll get to have her for years and years <33 just can't wait to get her and have her setup ready ahhh!!!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:47 pm

username + id # : Lex. 959439
    kalon name : Alhaitham [he gives off those vibes lol]
    I love! :
    to be honest, i love gmm. i was going to talk abt genshin or music, but I never really talk about gmm. I've been watching them since around 2014/15, and my first video of theirs that i watched was 'will it popsicle'! I stopped watching in around 2020 because life started to suck, but after getting back into things the past couple years, ive been watching more of them! they honestly make me laugh a LOT, they are just so goofy and funny by nature. they have the perfect personalities for being internet show hosts, and they're great people to watch late at night with a snack, just binging their international dart videos, will its, axe throwing, or any of the other games/activities they do!
    in one good mythical more video, they played mad gab and link had one of his iconic moments! i actually drew it, because the moment is just so funny lol. i love their humor and their charisma, gmm has to be one of my top 3 favorite channels on youtube.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:51 pm

username + id # : dorayaki + 651002
    kalon name : onryō
    I love! : right now im really into fish and aquarium keeping! i have a smaller tank with a male twintail betta and some mystery snails and a bigger, heavily planted tank with a black khuli loach, some corydoras catfish, guppies, and a horned nerite snail. i have plans to get more tanks when i can afford the setup and maintenance of them! i need to make some room though.

right now i'm raising up a guppy fry the shop accidentally scooped up with the adult female ones i got and they're probably the one i'm most excited about. they seem healthy but they're still too small to have any color so i'm not quite sure if they're male or female yet. they're being kept in my smaller quarantine tank to grow out, and two of the females might be pregnant, so soon they might have some little fishy fry friends to grow up with! the pregnant females were bought recently and only started showing signs of pregnancy after i got them home so i have no idea what kinds of babies i'll get from them. they're all mixed types as is so it's hard to say what the males they were with before were!

the male guppy i have right now is a dumbo cobra guppy, so i'm excited to see what i get when i put the three females in with him properly. my hope is to breed them and then later separate the males and females once i have more of them and have another bigger tank. they're all from different aquatics shops and bought at different times to prevent any...questionable breeding! so hopefully this will be a good and cheaper way to get some variety and numbers! i even have planned tank aquascapes with specific substrate and plants for different sized tanks sketched in a notebook somewhere. i'm really excited to see where this passion project takes me!

also forgot to mention the axolotl. her name is nana - she was a rescue from a friend! shes in a pretty bare tank right now cause she tends to wedge herself into tight spots and bite everything that stirs even a little but we plan on getting her some fine sand and live plants to give her better footing and some safer enrichment and hiding spots!
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:10 pm

username + id # : Alckatraz 932163
    kalon name : Sypha
    I love! : If there is something I love the most, that's art, in all its forms. I find it interesting how every artist has their own way to express themselves and their own and their own unique way to see the world.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:23 pm

username + id # : zero.two #743737
    kalon name : Seraphina
    I love! : Pokemon! Pokemon has been a huge special interest of mine for quite a while. I've made it my mission to collect all of the cards from the non-"vintage" sets, and I've almost finished Evolving Skies! I usually buy a pack of cards every time I go to the store, simply because it makes me happy. Any time one of my friends brings up their own cards, I go a little crazy showing off my collection. I just love it so much ;;
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:11 pm

username + id # : Toxic Wolf + #123982
kalon name : Makari
I love! : Reptiles! especially geckos. When i first moved away from home I would binge hours of reptile fact videos as just a comforting pastime. Major bonus points for it being something I generally found interesting as well. Now I am an owner of a harlequinn crestie named Catan and soon-to-be leopard gecko named Fenris as well! Otherwise my favorite gecko species include the satanic leaf-tailed gecko, the Chinese cave gecko!! I also have a love for amphibians!! especially axolotls, fire-belly newts and amazon milk tree frogs!!
Last edited by Toxic Wolf on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me