Re: Sound Asheep #028

Postby udderchaos_cat » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:01 am

user:udderchaos_cat
name:tbd
prompt: To coax this little one out of hiding all you do is make sure you have the biggest fluffiest blanket, all kinds of snacks and drinks with lots of snuggles. Oh, and you need a pair of soundproof headphones for when she comes out so she can wear them if there are more fireworks so she can enjoy them and not have to hear the sound.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

”Die with memories, not dreams”

(Cat) ~ Adult ~ Quiet ~ 🐄

TH, Discord: udderchaos_cat#1371

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
udderchaos_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:12 am

user: vanilla bean.
    name: lumi
    prompt: during firework shows, it’s a guarantee you’ll find lumi holed up with whatever terrified cats or dogs are in the house, typically the basement. if you were to ask, she’d claim it was just to keep them company, but the white knuckles and gritted teeth would say otherwise.

my advice? pull out a crisp $20 bill with lumi’s name on it. she’ll begrudgingly rejoin society stating “hey, $20 is $20” with feigned nonchalance. (just don’t ask her to go outside unless you came prepared with another $20)

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:48 am

user: Chromatic.
name: Kaelo
prompt: To coax this gal out of her hiding I’d try to help her face her fears by turning the fireworks into a game of sorts! The sound of the fireworks starts the game, a round of hide and seek where you have the only the light of the fireworks to try to find the other! As the lights dim and it become dark once more you just stop, allowing the other person hiding to run and hide even further. It would soon turn into a fun game of cat and mouse where she’d grow to expect and even wait in anticipation of each firework burst to continue the game further. To where she’d even forget that she was scared of them in the first place!

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:10 am

user: certified
name: -snip-
prompt:

Para is extremely afraid of fireworks and that’s pretty well known.
To get her to come out wasn't the most complicated but it’s not always preferred. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
Sometimes it just takes getting on their level.
And to help Paradox, that was curling up beside her and giving her lots of carrots while telling her it’s valid to not be a fan of fireworks. It was putting noise cancelling headphones over her ears so she could see the pretty lights without dealing with the extreme loud noise. It was giving her a sparkler to get her to understand it was okay to look even if she didn’t like the sound. Because I too, do not like the loud booming of fireworks and no amount of coaxing could get me to come out if I could still hear those booms. Paradox being much the same way.
She just needed someone who understood some things are just sensory related and need a little extra extra something to help them come out of hiding.
Last edited by certified on Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:11 am

Knickknacks wrote:user: knickknacks
name: Rue
prompt:
    a surefire way to draw her out of hiding is to pull out a speaker and start playing her tried-and-true playlist of disco music. Nothing gets her out of her shell more than some of her favorite songs- she couldn't stop herself from singing along to "dancing queen" if she tried! Basking in the sound of her favorite music gets her hooves tapping and her anxieties melting away faster than anything else does.

winner winner! i pulled in outside guest judges and my very own beloved irl to help judge this lol
offering 5 dream dimes to vanilla bean., chromatic. and voltaire because this adopt is dear to me and you guys made this competition all the more challenging to judge!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me