My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2256

Postby Shiver Hohojiro » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:27 pm

Username: Sha the Sheep
Cat Name: Shoredapple
Clan: The Clan of the Sea Breeze
Prompt:
Look: The Clan of the Sea Breeze lays on an island a few miles off the coast, close enough to be still visible from shore but far enough that it is quite the strenuous swim. While some have made the trek fine enough on their own, and messengers especially are expected to be able to make the swim, the truth is... water isn't for every cat. Sometimes the ocean is a rough place, and even though a path full of exposed rock and shallow sandbars has been found, some cats simply aren't strong enough to swim that far. And not every cat wants to! But cats still must be brought to the island to help the clan grow, to bring in new blood and diversify.

This is where Shoredapple comes in. A strong swimmer with her own put together boat - a raft half built by the twoleg kits she left behind, half built by the work of her own paws - she makes it her job to take cats who must leave the island to shore, and take returning messengers and new recruits back.

It's not much, but it's an honest living, and all that.
Image____________

__________Image
Princey/Arthur | He/Him | Art Shop

You are yourself. There's no one else you could be.

Sauceclan
| |
Shiver Hohojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:04 pm

Username: Eternaloutcxst
Cat Name: Wildmoss
Clan: cats of the ruins
Prompt:

The clans territory has had a Problem with snakes and now the snakes have started appearing in the clans camp, Wildmoss has decided to take things into his own paws and try to get the snakes to go somewhere else, he has named himself "snake tamer" after succefully befriending a few snakes
unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hallowitch » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:07 am

Username: Hallowitch
Cat Name: Plumslip
Clan: Winterclan
Prompt:
Plumslip loves nothing more than spending hours, measuring landmarks and making minute changes to the maps she makes. She studies the land for ages, noting even the smallest of elevation changes or biome shifts. She has the patience of a saint for this, and will often outlast the ink she made, causing her to have to make new. Those are usually the only breaks she takes!!
hallowitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:13 am

Username: feather '
Cat Name:Maplesugar
Clan: the still waters
Prompt: [300/300]

[A cat who was granted a deal, to grant impossible wishes in a secret wishing well, in exchange for not being chased away! ]

‘’No! Don’t do this, please!’’ she felt rough paws grasp her from behind, though she struggled, it seemed to be useless against the many cats that wrestled her to her knees. ‘’Please!’’ her gaze desperately met the tom in front of her. ‘’Don’t do this!’’ but, the tom just sighed, and smiled, a cruel one.

‘’Oh Maple, don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be fine. …’’ he smirked, his fur tossed behind in just a shake of his head.

‘’No, I just want to stay, please.’’ her entire body shook, her breath caught in her chest, as a spark of interest lit his gaze.

‘’Fine, you'll have a deal, if anyone grants a wish, in that, wishing well, then you will make that wish come true.’’ her paws trembled, her breaths were uneven, she had to do it, but it was flawed, so impossible.

‘’But… some wishes go against others, how can I do both?’’ her head tilted, quietly watching him, although her breaths still uneasy, as she studied his every move, he seemed unconcerned, as always.

‘’Well… I don’t know, just figure something out.’’ he grinned, his smile dangerous. ‘’Don’t forget that if you don’t grant any wishes, you’ll regret it.’’ she nodded, her struggling stopped, this was the best she was getting, not being chased away, and now known as.

The granter of wishes.

‘’I’ll do it.’’ she’d still have a rank, and be able to help, not even a cat was to know who was the one that granted wishes. And maybe it would be better, better for no one to know who she was; because some wishes brought destruction... to her and others.
feather '

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:11 am

Username: vivika
    Cat Name: azaire
    Clan: azeryn
    Prompt:
    “bottled ink, moth-eaten pages, a raven’s quill
    and he rewrites the stars at will.”
    - an azeryn nursery rhyme

they call him the dreamer.

and that’s… a generous term. others call him far worse. behind his back, they label him a fool, a zealot and a lunatic. they call him impractical and unrealistic. a stubborn, weathered oak drowning in the quicksand of dead dreams.

but he’s not. at least… he doesn’t think so.

is it really a sin to keep trying when others have long since called it? is it so wrong to seek healing for even the most dreadful curse? is it idiocracy to cling to tattered dreams when those very dreams are the wings to the future?

so he throws himself into it. into deciphering the mystery of “the curse”. he studies it, observing its effects, the mutations and the transformation, of that inky, all-consuming darkness. the curse violates the very laws of nature, mutating flora and fauna beyond measure, creating despicable, blended creatures with no natural predators, and destroying energy. it is the very thing that could kill them all.

so he records everything. from runes to numbers to symbols to drawings. over flickering candlelight, he pours into the legends, scouring moth-eaten pages for a possible solution. he experiments, bottling traces of the curse and mixing it under controlled conditions, in hopes of a remedy. he sings lullabies and recites psalms, composes music and strums a lyre, anything and everything. for a cure.

many believe the stars have forsaken them, but he intends to rewrite the will of the stars.

every action has an equal and opposite reaction. and he’s that.

a dreamer.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:17 pm

Username: galaxyy.
    Cat Name: rowanbite or "roanoke"
    Clan: wip
    Prompt:

xx roanoke literally believes they're a ghost. they're not, of course, but... nobody has been able to convince them otherwise. even being able to touch things doesn't seem to faze them; they ignore personal space and attempt to walk through other cats, no matter how many times they've proven unable to. they still go about their day as usual, just... ghostlier. they seem to believe that they died in the fight that awarded them their scars during their apprenticeship, even going as far as to present them as fatal wounds, but they definitely lived. they were even named rowanbite as a tribute to the bite marks permanently embedded in their fur. they've wholly disregarded this name, instead preferring roanoke because "it sounds more specter-worthy." some of the kits believe their rambling, however, shrieking whenever roanoke bumps into them. other cats in the clan have gotten used to looking over their shoulder to find them hovering there, eyes void of emotion. the healers theorize that they suffer from some sort of head trauma, but at this point, it could be anything... they just want cats to stop coming to them complaining about a ghost haunting the camp.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:52 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Enlightened Finch
Clan: The Principality
Prompt: As the village lampist, Enlightened Finch makes all the lamps, lanterns, and torches for the entire village. He managed the demand quite well for some moons, but once the Principality nestled in, they had an evergrowing need of flame-related weaponry and light sources. This pushed his delicate 'supply and demand' balance basically off a cliff. Now he uses his own lanterns to work late into the night make new lanterns. Poor guy!
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:21 pm

oh man, this one was so hard to judge! i loved seeing all your cool new roles, especially the ones who managed to fit it into pre-existing lore 👀

St. Seraphimz, congratulations! i'm a huge sucker for characters who collect things, and i can't wait to see what you do with loki!

also awarding hms to δρεπάνι, Sha the Sheep, and quirky;!

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby St. Seraphimz » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:00 pm

Archaeopteryx. wrote:oh man, this one was so hard to judge! i loved seeing all your cool new roles, especially the ones who managed to fit it into pre-existing lore 👀

St. Seraphimz, congratulations! i'm a huge sucker for characters who collect things, and i can't wait to see what you do with loki!

also awarding hms to δρεπάνι, Sha the Sheep, and quirky;!

AHSDJ AH TY TY TY <3

They're gonna love it in the clan, i cannot thank you enough!
BE NOT AFRAID... wrote:Image
╔═══════════════════╗

Beelzebub / Damien ➜ He/It/Neos
🕯️☁️♡.──────────────────────────.♡☁️🕯️
Abrahamic Mythology Nerd - Owner of Jelly Pastures

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗

🕯️☁️♡.──────────────────────────.♡☁️🕯️

❝ In life, we hide the parts of ourselves
we don't want the world to see. We lock
them away. We tell them no. We banish them. ❞

But here? 𝚆𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝.