Re: stars #2222 // open!

Postby Moths. » Sat May 28, 2022 12:29 pm

Username:paranormalpar
Cat Name: Leo
Clan: moonclan (sorry it's in blog format, I'm coppa. will move to better site once I can <3)
Prompt:

Leo sat, silently, staring at the patch of black asphalt, staring at the workers who smeared it all over their home. They hissed, quietly, and unsheathed his claws. His eyes glimmered in the light emanating from the workers' vehicle. A worker began talking loudly about a "group of feral cats" that lived in the area. Leo drew backward, shocked. They had not been aware that humans knew the clan's location. The worker continued talking. "This here road will teach them ferals who's king, now won't it?" The other worker didn't say anything. Leo sprung at the workers, but their vision darkened, and the sound faded from their ears, the scent from their nose. before the car hit them, Leo saw the million shadowed eyes of a dark creature staring at them, and heard a million unidentifiable echoes. They smelled nothing, not even themself, and then there was the scent of their blood on asphalt.

Leo awakened and looked around. There was nothing, no workers or cars, and their fur was dried all around with tar. A frog croaked into Leo's ear and they hissed loudly. The frog darted away. Leo was starting to feel immense pain. They were bleeding everywhere, and deep cuts and indents ran through their side. They needed help. Leo yowled. They waited for someone to come. They slipped into a restless sleep.

Soon Leo was prodded awake by pinleaf, the medicine cat. She gave them tingflower to numb the pain and carried them back to the sickroom with the help of the other cats, removing half of Leo's fur in the process of trying to get them out of the tar. As Leo was carried away, numb and half asleep, they blinked. They stared at the empty space in which that million eyed shadowy creature had been - they could have sworn it was there, staring, watching, always.

Leo never forgot that night, partly from the scars which sliced through their side, but mostly because every night, they still saw the creature. In their dreams, in their den, and in every single shadow.

(344 words)
Moths.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Tue May 31, 2022 4:16 am

Username: Goatmom
Cat Name: Lionspots
Clan: Grove Clan
Prompt:

It was a particularly warm new leaf day when Lionspots and her mothers, Goatheart and Brightfern, decided to take a walk together. The three meandered through the territory discussing Lionspots recent warrior ceremony as well as goings on in the medicine cats den and nursery were her moms stayed.

They walked along the creek and past the apprentice's clearing, chattering like birds. Somewhere along the way Brightfern and Goatheart began discussing Ceaderkit's talent for finding things she shouldn't eat and eating them before anyone can stop her and Lionspots zoned out.

Instead she became distracted by an odd sound drifting from the feild along the two-leg place at the edge of the territory. Before she knew what was happening her paws began moving in that direction.

As she reached the treeline that marked the edge of the Grove Clan territory she crouched down and looked out into the feild. There standing stark against the green feild and blue sky was a giant red and white structure surrounded by shorter bright colored boxes.

The sound was louder here. It was rhythmic and bright but a little obnoxious and she had to know what was causing it.

She crept closer, using the tall grass of the feild to reach the edge of the structure. She found a gap at the bottom of the tent and crawled inside. Once inside she found herself under a strange metal structure with several two legs sitting on its different levels.

None seemed to notice her, all being focused on something in the middle of the tent. Curiosity over came her caution once again and she crept to just under the lowest level of the metal structure and peared out between a two legs feet.

Lionspots froze. Her fur stood on end and she had to bite back a his. There was a bear. It was bigger than the black bear that lived in the roots of the old pine every leaf bare. It was huge and brown with paws as big as she was.

She expected it to roar and charge her and the two legs but it didn't. Instead it climbed up on this little metal thing with a wheel at the bottom and began riding around the open center of the tent.

Lionspots was transfixed, mesmerized even! That was until she felt teeth in her tail and found herself being dragged backwards by Brightfern who looked terrified.

As soon as they were out of the tent they raced back to Grove Clan territory and to Goatheart who was pacing just beyond the trees.

Once they were safe her two moms turned on her. Scolding her for doing something so dangerous. By the time she got chance to get a word in she knew no one would believe what she saw so instead she apologized to her parents and returned to camp with them.

But every once in a while she thinks back on the strange bear in that tent.... (word count 495)

Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:49 pm

Adamented wrote:Username: Adamented
Cat Name: Leijona
Clan: Gladewood
Prompt: [snip]

winner! both the story and the art were really cool, good job!

Postby Adamented » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:47 pm

DaniCalifornia wrote:
Adamented wrote:[snip]

winner! both the story and the art were really cool, good job!

Thank you so much! This is the first adopt I've ever won from a prompt <3 I will treasure her always!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stars #2222 // closed!

Postby Goatmom » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:12 pm

Congratulations! This is an amazing cat ! I can't wait to see what you do story wise with them
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me