Re: X008 - jacob's ladder

Postby Vazchu » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:10 am

username: vazchu
prompt [100/100]

In life Aurora followed her hearts desire to follow in her ancestors footsteps. This lead her to a creative lifestyle that she dedicated to artwork and instrumental music based in old folklore. She started using social media to reach a wider audience ... As she gained more recognition, the income and invitations to parties grew. Soon she found herself lost within an alcohol addiction, which also ended her life.
When she regained her consciousness as a floravit she remembered how it all began. Everything had been for her and her ancestors only. Her dream is now to return to that mindset.
Last edited by Vazchu on Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Candilicious » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:18 pm

username: Butterflux

prompt:

I've always dreamed of a world that was kind and caring. No wars. No pollution. No pain. My dream is paradise and the world is perfect and so beautiful. Where animals, nature and humans get along, no cutting down the forests or hunting. The air and water is fresh with no pollution. Of course, this will never happen and when I wake up, I feel sad and just want to go back to sleep. Maybe one day my dream will come true.

[82/100 words]
Candi ❥ Adult ❥ Any Pronouns
Hiya, I'm Candi. I returned after a long time.
I am a writer, artist and coder in my free
time. My user ID is 1025082

About meTradeArt Shop

Sig/pfp art ©
Candilicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:38 am

username: .sins.
prompt:
    It didn't matter when she was alive, and even now, but sometimes all she has ever wanted, was to feel warm. To feel the warmth of a fire, the warm smells of a fresh homecooked meal. No fear of not having shelter, nor food, just the warmth of being loved by someone, anyone, even herself.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ecto » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:42 pm

Sixbane wrote:
username: Sixbane
prompt:
Wren's dream is to cease dreaming. Cursed with a wandering soul, and an unquenchable desire to follow dreams impulsively, she's struggled deeply with controlling her reckless whimsy. She's found herself in harms way frequently in following her heart, and finds it hard to attach logic and forethought to things that drive her passion. After hurting herself and others in her abandon, the mere concept of dreaming is associated only with anxiety. If she had it her way, she would never dream at all. She's convinced she'll be content with her setting without such thoughts to lure her away.

[98/100]

here is the winning entry! :3 i really like the twist you did on the prompt!!
th; h4lcyon | discord; h4lcyon | he/they
ecto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:05 pm

ecto wrote:
Sixbane wrote:
username: Sixbane
prompt:
Wren's dream is to cease dreaming. Cursed with a wandering soul, and an unquenchable desire to follow dreams impulsively, she's struggled deeply with controlling her reckless whimsy. She's found herself in harms way frequently in following her heart, and finds it hard to attach logic and forethought to things that drive her passion. After hurting herself and others in her abandon, the mere concept of dreaming is associated only with anxiety. If she had it her way, she would never dream at all. She's convinced she'll be content with her setting without such thoughts to lure her away.

[98/100]

here is the winning entry! :3 i really like the twist you did on the prompt!!

aaa Thank you much! I can't wait to get the time to write her qvq/

I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me