Re: kalon staff litter || xii - the hanged man

Postby Cyrano » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:30 pm

-
Last edited by Cyrano on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:17 am, edited 9 times in total.
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:56 pm

username:
kalon name:
prompt:

Wip !!
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:54 pm

username: strawberrymwilk
kalon name:
prompt:
mark!

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:16 pm

username: NightMareRose
kalon name: Zack
prompt:
    Zack didn't want to leave Xyla.. but he had to. He had to keep her safe.. the boy took one last look at her, knowing it was their last visit. As he stepped out of the doorway, and stepped into the sunshine, he had a sudden realization. Zack knew he had to hide. He ran.. or at least tried to. However, he couldn't find a single place to hide. He ran into a crowd, and his neck was hit. He was on the ground now.. trying to get up as quickly as he could. It was one of the people he'd downed in the club. This crowd had heard the loud sound and took out their weapons. Mostly knives. Zack tried to run through the crowd, but it proved to be difficult. His vision was still blurry. He thought he was going to be sick. And in one swift motion, a girl had hit him. This snapped him out of it. Zack was on the ground now.. several people had kicked or punched him. He was back on his feet, and slowly trying to get through the crowd again. He'd managed to get far enough ahead that he took a sharp turn and wasn't followed too closely, The boy stopped at a store.. thankfully there wasn't any guards around. He looked through the glass, seeing what he needed. Paint. He grabbed a paintbrush, and a roll of yellow tape, and took out his gun. He loaded it, and took aim. The guard was his target. The boy would die for Xyla.. and would possibly die because of her. Zack pulled the trigger, and shot. It seemed the paintbrush was quite handy for aiming.. because it was true. The guard fell. Zack kept going, trying to get away from the crowd. He was half way to the beach, when he realized he wouldn't get that far. A few people.. well, several.. we're still on his trail. Zack was pulled to the ground, and kicked. They swore at him, calling him a murderer. Zack got up, and kept going. Then he had an idea. He decided to go back to the shop, and hide. The boy finally arrived at the shop. He didn't know how he was going to get out of this.. Xyla, his dearest love, had messed up. One of the bodies of a previous victim of her's was discovered.. but Zack wouldn't, he could never, let her be treated as a killer...! He loved her so much that all he wanted was for her to be okay. He'd do anything for her to be okay... even if it meant he had to leave the one he loved most, the one who had saved him from the worst ending... Without Xyla, Zack would have been alone, he would have never reached out to anyone, he wouldn't have broken out of a self destructive shell. So in one last attempt to give her a gift if equal value, he confessed to a murder he didn't commit. He'd live his life as a Rouge, but he didn't feel upset by this. He did it to protect her, and that made it all worth it.

Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Mark!
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:22 pm

username néktar | kalon name nyx
      i had made a promise, well before this war started. a promise to not lose my way, a promise to protect what was mine from birthright, a promise not to corrupt and crumble. i have broken my promise and in turn i have lost everything. i lay here on the cold prison floor clutching my prize, a single red stone, it whispers promises of glory in my ears.

when i don't hold the stone close to me to hear its whispers, my head is instead filled with the sounds of screams and fire singes my fur once again the night was alight with flames and i stood in that cold stone palace. a long sword that i had dragged from the throne room weighed heavy in my right hand, wet crimson slid down the once clean blade. in front of my lay my father clutching his necklace and yelling at me, his eyes wide with fear but his expression angry. his voice was muffled and muted, i listen to the screams outside and those that echo throughout the halls that i once considered home. the whispers seeping from the jewel crawled into my head, that red stone had adorned his neck for years, it's red gleam dancing in my eye reflecting the flames that raged around us. i couldn't hear what my father was saying to me as i stepped closer, my home was destroyed, my family torn to shred by my own hands, all because of the whispers of the stone. my father once had me promise to show him that i had a pure heart, i thought i could hold that promise but here i am this kingdom has fallen and my bloodline ends here.

i lay a loving kiss on my fathers hand once more before i take the jewel from his neck and quietly pierced his heart with his sword that i once swung so proudly. tears dripped from my face knowing from this moment on i was a dead man, the world when quiet and the whispers were loud as ever. though as i held the stone close to me weren't whispers now it was laughter, my own then grew in my throat upon realization. next thing i knew i was in this prison. i lay pressed against this cold stone, a dead man, all for a red stone. though little do they know it's not just an heirloom passed down from generation to generation.. it is the philosophers stone my family had been passing it down from father to heir. my ancestors were told long ago to protect it at all costs and to remain pure of heart, if our blood became tainted a great calamity may occur leaving only devastation in it's wake. i solely knew the truth of it and therefore i am that great calamity.
Last edited by néktar on Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:07 am

gonna like yknow leave a mark
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:16 am

username: SilentMelody
    kalon name:
    prompt: Mark!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tjebb » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:39 am

username: Tjebb
kalon name: Xilo
prompt:
Xilo's paws trembled. Each breath coming from their lungs was a wavering wind, barely there and unsteady. Several young eyes peered up at Xilo, full of fear and curiosity. With a quick gesture of a "shush", Xilo glanced back through the keyhole of the door. That thing was there, trying to find them. None of them knew what the thing was, but all of them could figure out that it didn't want them leaving here alive. The predator kept walking around on the wooden boards of the second floor, causing the house to shiver. All at once, one of the little Kalons started crying. She was scared. Xilo knew this was not going to be good, watching as the giant creature reared its head in their direction. Muttering some things under their breath, Xilo held back the door while the creature shrieked and struggled to get in. Xilo eyed the window at the back, and the little Kals understood. They quieted, and worked to open the window while Xilo talked over the noise of them leaving. Staying back as a distraction, Xilo kept yelling and screaming while the others ran down the street. The door gave in quite quickly, the last of the young Kalons had just left the window. With a deep breathe and a quick prayer, Xilo sat back and accepted their fate.

My Kalons
I no longer actively draw using Oekaki, but I'll try my best to use the forums and talk via dms and such!
Looking for art!

Image Image Image
Tjebb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewy Feathers » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 am

username: Dewy Feathers
kalon name: Andrew
prompt:
sorry, forgot I already marked it
220 words
“I’d give everything up to always have you with me.” It was something he said years ago to his sister and something he would always do if he ever needed to.

And he did need to.

There were a few things he remembered that night.

Andrew and his sister were at the castle, listening to something the corrupt king was saying. Once it ended, the people around him revolted.

A guard used the butt of his sword to smash Andrew in the head. He lost sight of Ella. There were screams and shouts everywhere. He fell, and guards stampeded him.

“Take prisoners! All of them!”

“Excuse me, ma’am?” An annoyed kalon turned around to stare at Andrew. “What?”
“Did you hear about the revolt? Do you know where the kalons involved went?”
“Shh! Don’t be so loud! The king will kill you if he hears you talking about that! He has forbidden the topic to be spoken about, but I know the prisoners all went to Charred Forest.”
Andrew paled. Charred Forest was the prison in everyone’s nightmares. Saved for murderers, spies, assassins, and criminals like that, Ella should never be there. Andrew would get her out.

He would need supplies. Andrew had no money, so he would need to sell everything, save for a few photos and the compass.
Dewy Feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me