Re: ⟡ Floc #122 ⟡ OPEN

Postby Deify » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:53 pm

-x-
Last edited by Deify on Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐅𝐘 ↠ he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:15 pm

Username + Id: bappledilk + 415279
Floc Name: Blood Moon
How they trick others: As the chill of autumn’s first breeze sets into a warm summer night, the Blood Moon waits to rise. As the days pass slowly, he eagerly awaits for October 31st… for that is the day he comes out to play. Despite the excitement, Halloween arrives as quickly as the year has passed, and children wander the streets looking for treats… or tricks. The night is dark and the air is chilled, and with the perfect scene set, he makes his move. A group of trick-or-treaters nearly pass him by, but before they can, he swiftly leaps up out of the darkness, eclipsing the moon as a dark red silhouette rushing towards them, giving them the fright of their lives. The shock in their eyes, the quick jump and run. Hearts racing, blood rushing, chills down their spines. As they run away, a smile creeps up his face. He loves the adrenaline rush that comes with fear, and he strives to share that feeling with others. A moment to remember for the rest of their lives… nothing makes him happier than that. Of course, it’s all just for fun. He believes nothing beats the feeling of a good thrill.
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:21 pm

Username + Id: NARANDA 62435
Floc Name: Naiche
How they trick others: (200 Words)
Naiche chuckled to himself as he could hear movement on the other side of the door, mainly the swishing sound of pillow cases being used as temporary bags... trick-or-treaters.
He had set up a fake door in the doorframe and next to him was a bowl of candy. As much as he likes tricks, his tricks usually came with a treat to follow. Got to earn that treat though. Holding a plastic hand with a string that pulled the fingers closed, he picked up a handful of candy with it.
"Trick or treat!" The message of his guests reached his mind and he posed to strike.
A hole in the middle of the door with a swinging cover allowed him to shove the hand out the opening and into the night outside. He could hear scrambling and a light thunk as one trick-or-treater dropped something. Chuckling he continued to hold the hand out until he could hear the visitors return and tap on the hand. He opened the hand and let the candy fall, listening as it joined the rest of their bag of treats. The hand retracted and refilled before returning for the second trick-or-treater.
The joys of Halloween!
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:01 pm

Username + Id:RoxyTBDW1020531
Floc Name: Trickster
How they trick others: Grabs them by the feet and turns them upside down (its short but im too tired to write an entire story)
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:31 am

Username + Id: blek + 350777
Floc Name: autumnal
How they trick others: wip!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:46 am

Closing this @ 8/830 EST!

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Shadowstalker » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:30 am

Username + Id:
Wolf Shadowstalker

Floc Name:
Kinfe

How they trick others:
Kinfe's tricks are large, elaborate things. He spends weeks, even months, tinkering with bits of machinery to make things move with jittery unsettling movements, or to make ghoulish sounds when someone passes nearby. When satisfied with his tinkering, he begins to set up his creations within a large maze filled with dim rooms, narrow, twisting hallways and dead ends. Everything is placed in the perfect position to get the best results. Something that drops from the ceiling while backtracking from a dead end, small jittering things along the walls after turning a corner, a sensor hidden the shadows of a room that fills it with screeches and groans at the slightest hint of movement, and similar things. His haunted houses are for those who want to be tricked, those who enjoy the thrill of fear. Anyone else is more than free to just watch as their more courageous friends enter the building full of bravado, and exit with satisfied, shaky smiles or doubled-over in a mixture of gasping and laughter.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf Shadowstalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ Floc #122 ⟡ JUDGING

Postby Little Fish » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:17 pm

This is now closed! Any posts/edits to post after this point will cause your form to be void!
Give me a day or two and I should have a winner posted c: thanks guys!

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ Floc #122 ⟡ CLOSED

Postby Little Fish » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:29 pm

NARANDA wrote:Username + Id: NARANDA 62435
Floc Name: Naiche
How they trick others: (200 Words)
Naiche chuckled to himself as he could hear movement on the other side of the door, mainly the swishing sound of pillow cases being used as temporary bags... trick-or-treaters.
He had set up a fake door in the doorframe and next to him was a bowl of candy. As much as he likes tricks, his tricks usually came with a treat to follow. Got to earn that treat though. Holding a plastic hand with a string that pulled the fingers closed, he picked up a handful of candy with it.
"Trick or treat!" The message of his guests reached his mind and he posed to strike.
A hole in the middle of the door with a swinging cover allowed him to shove the hand out the opening and into the night outside. He could hear scrambling and a light thunk as one trick-or-treater dropped something. Chuckling he continued to hold the hand out until he could hear the visitors return and tap on the hand. He opened the hand and let the candy fall, listening as it joined the rest of their bag of treats. The hand retracted and refilled before returning for the second trick-or-treater.
The joys of Halloween!

Congrats!!! I really liked this idea and it stuck most to cannon I believe!! Take care of Naiche, I adore them lol <3

HM to - Rosemoon, yeena, and bappledilk
I really enjoyed everyone elses tricks as well! Good luck in future comps and thank you for participating everyone <3

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ Floc #122 ⟡ CLOSED

Postby bappledilk » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:38 pm

Congrats NARANDA! And thank you for the HM, I’m so happy you liked my entry! :D
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me