Re: teekin #029 - open !!

Postby Dr. Paine » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:18 am

username: Dr. Paine
teekin name: Mica
prompt:

You expected something else.

Something- elegant? Refined? Clean, at least; what the heck Mica-

Best described as a hobbit-hole, Mica’s home is nestled in a burrow by the beach, where the land gives way to a sheer drop of sand and stone. It’s easily missed- the door is a piece of driftwood, it takes a keen eye to see that it’s been worked at all! A mismatched few strings of fairy lights illuminate the main tunnel, branching off into single colors to mark the various rooms within. There’s a bedroom, of course (which is filled with old pillows and scraps of fabric, trampled into a nest that takes up the whole burrow), a pantry (filled to bursting with nuts and roots... and the occasional candy bar), the second pantry (this one holding fruits and berries), and at least three rooms whose sole purpose seems to be serving as a museum of beach litter- sunglasses, at least 5 generations worth of cell phones, glass chips, potato chip bags, jewelry (all of these are tucked into their own special corner), an enormous amount of batteries... It’s certainly quite a mess, but Mica seems to enjoy it! And on occasion, when someone might need some stray odd or end, Mica knows exactly what’s in the storage rooms and where to find it, so.. that’s something, right?
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: teekin #029 - open !!

Postby Little Fish » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:01 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

ᵁˢᵉʳⁿᵃᵐᵉ : Little Fishx x x x x xᵀᵉᵉᵏⁱⁿ ᴺᵃᵐᵉ : Themis

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

╔══════════════╗
ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶜˡᵉᵃⁿ

ᵘᵖ ᵐʸ ᵐᵉˢˢ,

ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢᵉ ᵐᵉ

ᵃⁿᵈ

ˢᶜʳᵉʷ ᵘᵖ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ.

╚══════════════╝

ᴾʳᵒᵐᵖᵗ : Themis resides in a loft apartment, where the upstairs and downstairs looks as if its from two separate households. Upon entering the wood floor stretches across the living room and turns to tile within the kitchen. The living room has two couches, a recliner, two small tables with lamps and plants, and a coffee table in the center on a soft tortilla-colored rug. The center of the table has a glass bowl filled with salt water taffy. A TV is hung on the wall with hanging plants on either side. The kitchen is pretty standard as well, a small island with two pull out stools, fridge, etc. The counters are granite and there is a backsplash with some tiles having plants along with the scientific name. The stairs, on the right side, semi separate the living room and kitchen. The railing is black and the steps are wooden with a beige runner rug to avoid falls. Once at the top it becomes another worlds. In the center sits a queen sized bed with about 4 layers of blankets and 6 smaller blankets scattered about. There appears to be about 8 pillows on the bed as well. The papasan chair is also filled to the top with blankets. A pile of clean clothes sits in front of the dresser which has a tv, gaming system, about 14 candles, 2 stuffed animals, and 4 glass knickknacks. The bathroom is no better, the towel hanger, with six total hangers, has one towel, a shower cap, and a wall of scrunchies. The sink has various haircare scattered about as well, and the tub is filled with body wash, shampoo, conditioner, scrubs, and facial cleaners. Though it may seem like a mess, Themis knows exactly where everything is, so please, do not clean the "mess".
    {300/300}

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: teekin #029 - closed

Postby tūī » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:44 pm

SOBS i'm so sorry i forgot to judge this </3
      congrats @kyar i really liked your prompt answer!
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: teekin #029 - closed

Postby Kyar » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:00 pm

Aaah thank you so much! I’m so glad you enjoyed my form, I’m head over heels for this handsome boy and I’m very excited to keep developing him! Thank you!!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me