Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #13 - OPEN!

Postby Meowdle » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:16 pm

beebun wrote:
    Username: beebun
    Name: neo
    Character Storage: toyhouse (coppercoral)
    Response:
      neo has absolutely no idea why he has a crystal horn. his parents were normal coyotes (he thinks), and it hasn’t done anything known to him yet. though it’s already helped him in many ways, he hasn’t noticed, for its never shown anything to him other than glowing during the night. as a young pup, it shielded him from other coyotes who sought to hurt him. his horn, in fact, also led him to a kind family, as if knowing that they weren’t going to attack him for being different than others. his horn emits a glow when leading him somewhere, but neo has never actually known this. besides leading him to ‘safe’ places, his horn also has a sort of magic that he can control, if only subconsciously.

Thanks everyone for your entries ^^

The winner is beebun!! I love the idea that Neo doesn’t even realize his powers — that could definitely make for some interesting ideas in his development! I’d be very interested to hear what he makes of his powers once he realizes he has them… Anywho, enjoy and take good care of him! <3
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #13 - OPEN!

Postby beebun » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:43 pm

Oh! Thank you so much! <33
beebun