Re: Cloudsnapper #67 | OPEN

Postby Wirm » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:13 am

SilhouetteStation wrote:
    Username: SilhouetteStation
    Name: Sadie

What is their favourite plant/why?:
    Their favorite plant has to be Kalanchoe Tomentosa - also known as the panda plant! These succulents hail all the way from Madagascar, though Sadie just keeps them in her bedroom. They're a very pretty plant, in her eyes, but the main thing she loves is their soft, fuzzy leaves. She could spend hours just stroking them, and doing so brings her a sense of calm and serenity. Her whole house is filled with different kinds of succulents, but the panda plant's uniqueness makes them special to her. She's well-learned in cutting and growing, so she takes the time to grow new panda plants from her own to present to her friends as gifts. They appreciate the thought that goes into it, and she feels good knowing more people are appreciating these special plants like she does.

Apologies this took me so long! Congrats, SilhouetteStation! I loved your explaination and thought that the fluffy little leaves fitted Sadie so, so well!
    I hope you love this little snapper as much as I loved making her!
Wirm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudsnapper #67 | CLOSED

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:00 am

ahh sorry for such a late response, but thank you so much !! absolutely I love this darling snapper, and I'm excited to have her <3

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me