Re: Stars #637

Postby Vivika » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:49 am

Username: Vivika
    Cat Name: Hazelclaw
    Clan: Falls of Eden
    Prompt:

“Ow, ow, ouch!” Small, brown chunks descended from above, hitting the apprentice square on the nose. Cloverpaw leapt into a nearby bush, huffing as the barrage of nuts ceased. He turned to his mentor, nose wrinkled. “How is this your favorite prey? We’re getting abused by these… things.”

Hazelclaw hid a smile, chuckling. His gaze drifted to the oak tree, glimpsing of a red, bushy tail disappearing into the hollow, emitting an irritated chitter to its companions. Another poked its round head out, and threw down a pea-sized nut, whiskers twitching as it hissed a warning. His apprentice yelped, scurrying deeper into the bush.

His favorite prey was indeed these creatures with their thick tails and spunky attitudes. Not quite for eating. Simply too little meat on the bones─hardly compensated for the effort to catch. They were the perfect creatures for… pranking the know-it-all apprentices with their superior hunting skills. And for teaching a lesson.

Cloverpaw growled, ears pinned, as another nut flopped down.

He laughed.

“These things as you call it deserve our respect. All prey do.” Green eyes twinkled. “As hunters, our job is to observe… learn their behaviors, then we’ll stand a chance at catching them. Come.”

// #200 words. <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Some lovely responses!!
Congrats ! I had a good laugh at this one and thought it was a unique take on the prompt!
Vivika wrote:
    Username: Vivika
    Cat Name: Hazelclaw
    Clan: Falls of Eden
    Prompt:-snip-
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:59 pm

ahh, thank you so much for this handsome fellow! i can't wait to develop him! <33

edit (june 19th, 2021); confirming that i'm trading this bby to xem as per this trade!
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:46 am

This cat has been traded to APrehistoricSoul
Stars Bagel TH hi