⟡ floc #100 ⟡ finally here! ⟡

Postby kitty teeth » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:26 pm

Last edited by kitty teeth on Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ floc #100 ⟡ finally here! ⟡

Postby zoocyte » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:34 pm

mark
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:09 pm

marking!

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:31 am

username + id: GᖾoᥙꙆ #49676
floc name: Ataraxia
prompt: wip c;
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐅𝐘 ↠ he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:07 pm

reminder that there are only a few days left to finish your forms =v=
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:24 pm

username + id: rabbit… 45716
    floc name: Diphyllinaris - the name inspired by Diphylleia grayi
    prompt: Link
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Shadowstalker » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:36 am

username + id:
Wolf Shadowstalker 36504

floc name:
Willo

prompt:
Link
ImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf Shadowstalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:51 am

username + id: Wind + 16249
floc name: Sami (the name means elevated/sublime in Arabic Source)
prompt: Link to image

The floc

This floc's connection to nature comes from its place of origin. It's no more than a fragment of a memory, but its strength is enough to affect the floc in ways that have them searching for anything that resembles nature. From a small planted pot to a blooming garden full of different plants, this floc will always be near a plant of some kind. They feel anxious and shy if they can't find anything nearby.

The keybearer

They love plants, but have a hard time keeping many where they live. Whether it be because of their lack of knowledge, lack of space, or the fact that half of the plants they care for wilt after a week. They vowed to never give up and made a personal goal to see a big garden made by their own hands. Sensing the keybearer's resolve, this floc decided to stay with them and help achieve this common goal they had. The floc gets its yearning taken care of and the keybearer gets to see their plants grow healthier than ever.

🪄 My adopts 🪄 My trades 🪄 My art gallery 🪄
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you get any art from me, you are not allowed to use them commercially.
Do not remove my watermarks. Do not claim as yours. Do not repost.
Using my art in any form of cryptocurrency or artificial intelligence is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:20 am

I'm no more connected to nature than anyone else. . .

. . . but my connection is more meaningful.

For what is better than being connected to nature. . .

. . . but to be another's connection to nature.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username + id: waffle02 #153327
Name: Azalea
Credit: All Art by me

Connection to Nature

For many years the forests of earth were my hiding place. Nature, while calm, is busiest in the dense forests where life truly overgrows. When I first began to explore this world I was quite intimidated by the sights and sounds of the forest. Tall trees covered all the was above while the ground often held the tracks of creatures I knew nothing about. It wasn't until I heard the first call of a songbird that the world around me felt a little less scary. I floated toward the noise, and saw a small bird singing for a friend, which shortly after flew closer. After hearing their happy calls, I began to think that is something as small as fragile as a bird can survive in these woods, surely I could as well. Not long after I began to explore the forest more, and became intricately aware of the biggest and smallest things calling it home. Finally, the woods became my home as well. It became a goal of mine to find all the beautiful things that lived in the forest so that maybe one day I would also be known as something beautiful found in nature. This was my goal for a long time, until I found my keyholder.

My keyholder's name is Ezra. The first time I saw her I was very confused. Most travelers who venture to the forest are often filled with wide-eyed wonder as they look all around them. However, Ezra was brought by a friend who then left her alone. After a few minutes of silence she retrieved a device from beside her. It looked like a weird large branch, with thick spiderweb strands on the front. She took a few breaths and then suddenly the stick began to make a humming noise I had never heard a tree make before. It was beautiful as it changed pitch of its noises multiple times. Then the girl began to sing. The "guitar" (as I've learned now) and her created the most beautiful sounds I had heard in the forest, better than the birds and the brooks singing together. After around an hour the friend would return to take her away. This cycle continued weekly for about a month when I decided to approach. Ezra sang as I snuck up, though as I nearly reached her my wings flapped and she turned around.
"Is someone there?" Her head stood still but faced towards me while she awaited an answer. It was then that I realized, Ezra couldn't see me, or anything. It explained why she was different from the other travels of the woods. I stayed silent and after a few minutes she shrugged her shoulders and returned to playing her guitar.

It was the next week I decided to listen to her songs more closely. Each had a slightly sad tune, lyrics about loss, the rain, and even silence. One stood out in particular to me though. She sang about leaves rustling, wolves howling, waterfalls crashing, and all the sounds of nature. But as the song closed out the one line echoed in my ears: "All the beautiful sounds of nature, yet I will never truly know your beauty."

That line stuck with me, I remembered back when the forest scared me and how it was the sweet sounds and beautiful scenery that ended up leading me to call it home. But here was someone who so frequently visited the woods to try and find its beauty, yet would never be able to see it. I swiftly retrieved my keybox that moment and softly placed in it the grass nearby. It was a wooden box with flowers carved into the top. When Ezra began to leave, she stumbled upon the box, opening it up to find the key. It was then that I appeared, possibly too abruptly as she fell over in surprise. I quickly helped her back to my feet and introduced myself! Using my telepathy, I sent her a quick mental image of what the view was from where she sat. It nearly drained me, but the look on her face was worth it. I had given her her first true taste of the beauty of nature, and while she didn't need sight to understand its beauty being able to help give her even just a glimpse of what she wanted was magical.

From there began our adventures together, on the path to unlocking my potential I also hope Ezra to unlock hers. Many days we spend in nature as she sings, and when she needs inspiration I explore to find a new sight of nature she had never seen. While currently I can only send one telepathic image a day, I hope to be able to send more and more through gaining my powers back. And each day she grows and practices she becomes an even better composer. She is an amazingly talented musician, and I think together we could really make a mark on this world! Guess there is only one way to find out, so here we go!

♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups