Re: ⟡ floc #096 ⟡ open ⟡

Postby Wolf Shadowstalker » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:47 am

floc name: Arethusa
their key:
Arethusa's key is a pale silver color, with the faintest etching of feathery fern frost across its entire surface. Upon touching it, you will find that the key is cool to the touch in even the warmest weather, and gives out a bright, resonating chime when struck, almost as if it was hollow despite its weight.

That is, if you are able to reach the key itself.

Dark, knotted vines adorned with thorns twine around the key, and while they shouldn't be able to, you can see them slowly shifting out of the the corner of your eye. Anytime someone tries to reach through an opening clear of thorns, they come away with scratches before even beginning to brush the key's surface. While sucking at the small scratches to relive the pain, if you decide to throw a glare at the offending thorns in frustration, something else may be discovered amongst the vines. Several tightly closed flower buds can be seen peeping out from various gaps in the vines, or blatantly out in the open. Not even a hint of petal can be seen through the green sepals, so the potential colors of the anticipated flowers remain a mystery. And we may never know what color they will be. Even after decades of Arethusa's existence, not a single bud has cracked open, let alone bloomed. Maybe a grand change is needed to coax them to open and reveal their secrets? Only time will tell...
ImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf Shadowstalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ floc #096 ⟡ judging ⟡

Postby snomdancing » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:51 pm

❄Username: snomdancing
❄floc name: nikki
❄their key: magic arura swirls through the fingers of anyone who dares touch it.

It has been said this flox key takes a mysterious role of misheif, so nikki puts the key safely in her tail rather than inside the tree she was born in, or else the key would get her in trouble. Scientists haven't yet discovered why that happens, but they think maybe cutting the tree down will uncover the mysterie. So whenever they are trying to do that, Nikki puts the key on the floor so her home stays safe.

No one knows that theres such thing as the future.......
snomdancing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ floc #096 ⟡ judging ⟡

Postby allinian » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:38 pm

i sincerely apologize for the delay in judging--life has been hectic as of late and i havent had a chance to look through the forms.

ill have the winner up within 24 hours.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ floc #096 ⟡ winner ! ⟡

Postby allinian » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:27 am

Wolf Shadowstalker wrote:floc name: Arethusa
their key:
Arethusa's key is a pale silver color, with the faintest etching of feathery fern frost across its entire surface. Upon touching it, you will find that the key is cool to the touch in even the warmest weather, and gives out a bright, resonating chime when struck, almost as if it was hollow despite its weight.

That is, if you are able to reach the key itself.

Dark, knotted vines adorned with thorns twine around the key, and while they shouldn't be able to, you can see them slowly shifting out of the the corner of your eye. Anytime someone tries to reach through an opening clear of thorns, they come away with scratches before even beginning to brush the key's surface. While sucking at the small scratches to relive the pain, if you decide to throw a glare at the offending thorns in frustration, something else may be discovered amongst the vines. Several tightly closed flower buds can be seen peeping out from various gaps in the vines, or blatantly out in the open. Not even a hint of petal can be seen through the green sepals, so the potential colors of the anticipated flowers remain a mystery. And we may never know what color they will be. Even after decades of Arethusa's existence, not a single bud has cracked open, let alone bloomed. Maybe a grand change is needed to coax them to open and reveal their secrets? Only time will tell...

winner, congrats! c:

thank you all for your patience and for entering !!
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me