Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1828

Postby nermal1999 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:57 am

username: nermal1999
name: Rade
crewmate or imposter?: imposter
prompt answer:

OK, picture this.

The movie opens up on a small humble city.
The people are happy, child are playing.

When suddenly, the earth begins to shake, and the ocean kicks up a storm.
Then with a flash a frightful monster bursts out from the water, and wreaks havoc on the city.

Everyone's terrified, there screaming and running! Little babies are being pulled from their buggys.
And the head of the government is forced to send in the best of the military, but their no match for the monster and its hyper beam!

Tanks are helicopters are blown to smithereens, and the monsters continues to march through the city, crushing cars and knocking down buildings. And the poor city, seems lost.

As the head of the government tries to think of something to do, he remembers, an old book about a monster that is said to have been sealed beneath the city.

Once the book had been retrieved, the government relize that the only way to beat a monster with a monster.
So after a quick, and panic filled search through the book, they finally found how to wake the sleepy beast.

Once again the earth began to shake, but this time a huge monster bursts from the city pavement.
It let's out a massive screen! Before locking eyes with the ocean monster.

The two exchanged Cries before charging at one a nother.
And a vicious fight began.

In the end the ocean monster was defeated and sent back into the ocean, well the government was able to reseal the other monster back under the city.
Peace was restored, and the city was safe.

And roll the credits.

....You know that's the plot to like, EVERY Godzilla movie right?

..... SHUT UP! IT'S MY MOVIE.

[293/500

(Sorry for the poor quality writing, I was late to work on my entry so I just had to write something up quick.)
(So even though it's not the best, I just hope it can make someone laugh.)

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:23 am

username: Broccoli_Bento
    name: Chad
    crewmate or imposter?: imposter
    prompt answer:

Well, of course it's gotta be an alien movie!
    An alien movie based off of his favorite movie "Alien" and his favorite video game "Pikmin".

Chad would be a member of a special task force sent to a far-away and unknown planet to investigate a strange signal that was broadcast from it.

After spending much of the trip in hypersleep, he and the rest of the crew awake with the planet in sight.
    Upon landing, the investigation commenced, only to end up with a deadly creature aboard the ship while their backs were turned.

With no lead on where the signal was broadcast from, and some near death experiences from the hostile planet, the crew returned to the ship to assess all the new information they gathered, but returned to space for safety of the ship and its crew.

The stowaway beast would be a shape-shifting creature of high intelligence, being able to adapt to all of it's new surroundings.
    Leaving none in it's trace if left alone with it.

Chad would then find himself amongst the few left aboard the ship to be alive, not knowing what or who this creature was and is.

But while everyone was distracted by the threat, no one was watching for dangers outside the ship, having then been struck by an asteroid and the ship sent hurdling towards the planet.

Chad awakens on the ground just outside of the busted ship, with few supplies, no friends, and at least no present danger.

He later finds a small alien creature that is willing to gather it's friends to assist Chad in fixing his ship and fighting off monsters that Chad directs them towards.

With an army of cute miniature aliens of varying colors, Chad sets out to repair the ship to abandon the hostile planet, but along the way he might just find one of his friends again and save them from the clutches of a terrifying beast.

The story will end with Chad defeating the shape-shifting beast from earlier in the movie with the help of the little alien buddies.
    Then to say goodbye to the little alien comrades as he and his only remaining friend takeoff in the repaired ship and head back to home.
[373/500]

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Mon May 31, 2021 10:51 am

Staff have chosen to judge this competition, congratulations Takk! You have been added to the drawing, so you may change their shine to a knife if you wish.

Takk wrote:username: Takk
name: Radon
crewmate or imposter?: Imposter
prompt answer:

He'd be the bold and in control of his own cutting edge action film! A former detective gone rogue after his wife disappeared following a mysterious accident. The others had dismissed it as another victim of the struggling poverty and likely her own downfall in an attempt to keep the family above water. Of course, this broken husband refused to believe her body would have just vanished to turn up in some mafia's hands. No, this was something else... He left the team to spend all his time looking for his certainly missing wife.
Slowly through the investigation, you learn more about his past and how he met his beloved. Born into a rich family, disabled at a young age, thrown into massive money when his parents passed... The woman of his dream enters the scene, dressed in her finest for a meeting with the chief of police. He swept her off her feet, married her and gave her the finest life his money could afford! Her sweet face and honey words never made him feel bad for his disability or stability in life.
The mystery leads him across the states, following every scent trail he could find or connections to the explosives used at the site. License plates, contraband and ghosts moving in the shadows; whispering their lies. His partner through the movie would be his daughter, age sixteen and putting her heart into every bit of evidence that flies across the dashboard of their car. Her suggestions seem to come out of nowhere, yet he finds the trails meet up and reap rewards towards the final answer.
Imagine his surprise when it turns out she planned on framing him for attempted murder the whole time; setting up evidence right behind his trail to lead him to a corner. Her years at his side gave her all the knowledge she needed to get his family fortune, but she slipped at the finish line. His daughter knew too much too easily, the threads met but there was no way they should have connected. This old dog knew he was being played, but he'd never imagined it would've been from his own cards. In the end, it's not a happy closure despite him knowing how to prove her guilty.
No, he loves is wife and daughter so much despite their betrayal, he takes the fall for her attempted murder. In the iron box he spends the remainder of his time in, he loses his glass eye in the many prison fights and receives the help he needs for his schizophrenia. He looks back on his delusions, he looks back on the truths and sacrifices he made... He smiles as the camera begins to pan out, his daughter standing at the cell door four years later.
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Mon May 31, 2021 11:33 am

Eep! Thanks so much ^^
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Mon May 31, 2021 11:52 am

Big congrats Takk!! :3

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me