My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #446 Open

Postby SeaShark12 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Username: SeaShark12
Name: Anemone
Name Meaning(s): A type of animal that appears to be a plant
Prompt: - Sorry it’s so long. I’m incapable of righting a short story and instead of 150 words it’s somewhere around 450. - On the Ferry of Windville Shores, Anemone stands on the deck next to Captain Christopher Ballard. They watched as the dark clouds came closer to their spotless deck. Anemone rocked back and forth as the waves crashed against the age old ship. Anemone had been watching the storm develop for hours but she wasn't concerned that this one would cause any problems to their voyage. Of all the dogs on the ship, she was the lowest on the pecking order. There were seven others. She knew that she was the only dog allowed on the deck because she was the only dog they could spare to lose. Anemone had seven siblings all without names, they picked on her for being the youngest and smallest. She only had a name because of a friend she left behind on the shore. Anemone didn't have any important role as a seadog and if she got thrown over board in the storm, Captain Ballard would likely not notice. As Anemone was starting to walk towards the steel stairs that would take her down to the lower deck, she was jerked to one side of the ship. She hit her head on the rail which stopped her from sliding under, but caused a terrible pain to shoot through her skull and down her back. Just then, another wave crashed on to the other side of the ferry with even more force than the last. Anemone knew what was about to happen and, to her dismay, her assumption was correct as the wave hit with such a violent force, she flew to the other side of the wooded floor, and as expected, she did not hit the guard rail and instead fell over the edge and into the cruel, icy water. She started sinking and felt the air start to leave her lungs. And just as her body in the water, her consciousness.

Anemone woke up coughing and spitting up water. She was on dry land, under the shade of the palm trees. She could feel her head pounding but, despite the pain, she got up and looked around. As she walked out of the trees, she came into a clearing. In the center of the absence of trees, a Manta Ray was slowly floating above the ground, moving away from her. Anemone realized that the ray was the only reason that she was alive. Before a word could escape her mouth the Manta Ray said,"You're welcome. I must go but I'll see you around." Then she left the clearing.

Anemone now wanders the isle she was brought too. She lives off the fish and plants on the island and welcomes lost animals, providing them with a place to stay.
Rettet die Haie

SeaShark12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: [DF’s] A lovely sight among the waves “Cordelia”
    Name Meaning: Cordelia has Celtic and Latin roots meaning “heart” and “daughter of the sea.”
    Prompt:
      Two sets of four paws dashed across the wet sand, causing the substrate to fly behind them as the pair raced for the other side that seemed to go on forever. Zenyatta’s tongue lolled to the side of her maw as she turned her head towards Cordelia who turned her head briefly to make eye contact. Laughing the two didn’t slow their pace, the beach was so peaceful, it was a privately owned beach so not a soul was on it aside from the occasional crab and other creatures that may call the salty sand home. These two dogs, Zenyatta and Cordelia, typically kept you themselves and were rather quite, but when they’re brought to a place such as this beach it’s like they could truly be themselves without the prying eyes of others.
      Suddenly Cordelia felt chilled, and her laughter was stricken as if someone had a tightened grip around her throat, she could no longer feel the sand beneath her paws anymore. She could swear that she could see the dark coat of Zenyatta as she leapt towards her in attempt to rescue her, but then the sight was gone within a second. It took a few long panicked moments for the collie to process what was happening– she was being dragged underneath the sea by her unforgiving waves. Cordelia was being tossed about, she could only reach the surface a couple times, taking in breathes as deep as she could manage. She knew how to swim, she knew that she could– so why weren’t her limbs moving? The sand that she could barely see beneath the water with her slowly began to darken as she realized she was being dragged away from shore.
      Desperately, Cordelia kicked her legs to reach the surface, sputtering as she broke through the water. Her paws thrashed wildly in attempt to keep her above the salty sea water that had began to burn her eyes and make her mouth dry. The collie could no longer see her companion anymore, nor could she see the beach... just an endless expanse if blue. Her eyes grew teary at the realization that she was stuck out here with no way back, this was how she was going to take her last breath.
      After what felt like forever, her limbs and her lungs grew tired and she was chilled to the bone. Even blinking became harder as she felt her mind go in and out of conscious, she curled her lips in another desperate attempt to stay above water, but before she knew it all she could see was darkness. A peaceful darkness.
      Suddenly she was taking another breath, a hard and choked one. Cordelia’s head was spinning as she looked around once more, her stinging eyes grew wide as she realized she was lying on top of something slick and rubbery even. She let out a gasp as she came to realize that this thing was a whale. She made no attempt to move from her spot, she just stared at the blue gray shape below her. A whale. Finally she moved her blue gaze to scan her surroundings. The collie could see the beach from here! I might just be her imagination, but Cordelia could just slightly make out the distant black shape– Zenyatta maybe? The whale brought her as close as it could before it slowed itself to almost a stop, Cordelia pressed her nose the whale’s back, “Thank you,” She whispered, and as if the whale understood her, it let out a beautiful sound in reply that echoed through the water below. With a sudden surge of adrenaline, Cordelia launches herself off the whale and struggled back to shore where she was met by a sobbing Zenyatta.
      Never would Cordelia forget the unforgiveness of the cold sea, but she’ll also never forgot the kindness that lives within.
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:35 pm

Luxio wrote:Username: Luxio
Name: Kaia
Name Meaning(s): For Hawaiians this name means ‘the sea’.
Prompt:
-snip-

congrats!
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #446 Adopted

Postby Luxio » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:40 pm

Oh my gosh i love her so much ;-; <3 Thank you so much!!
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me