My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KALON RE-ADOPT 4

Postby 76heart » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:50 pm

Hello everyone! <3

As you may have seen already, per request of cozyfiles, AboveAspen and I have volunteered to step in and judge the remaining unjudged readoptions. We would both so like to thank you all for your patience as we get around to judging and reading all of your wonderful entries!

Aspen and I will be throwing together the forms for these kalons and compiling them into a post once they have all been judged. Once it has been posted, the winners will be PM'd and added to the refs. Please be patient until then and we will get you all sorted as soon as we can <3

I am in the process of judging this comp and the winner shall be posted shortly <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:06 pm

Hello everyone! I am truly so sorry for the time it took me too get this judged as life kept throwing things at me, and I can't thank you enough for your patience <3 If I was able to award HMs, I absolutely would <3

But !!! At last I am here with the winner!

Without further adieu, I am happy to announce that the winner of this darling is nermal1999!
Cozyfiles wished for this kalon to go to a good forever home, and I have no doubts that you will provide it <3 It's clear you put so much effort and thought into your form and the character you created for him and I so so hope that Julius gives you many a smile! I love how cohesive the playlist was, and how you can tell from it and your writing that Julius has a good sense of himself and knows who he is. The interactions with Miss Aries were so so adorable as well and it was so sweet and charming <33 The art is absolutely lovely too, and the Picrew was such a lovely touch. I can't wait to see you around with him and to see how you develop him and I know you'll give him a good home <33
I will do up the readoption form once I have slept and will send you a PM when it's up and done <3

@deercan I loved your entry! Cryptids and things like that are one of the things I always can't help but be fascinated with and I really love the story you presented. Rip him so so much with not knowing it was a paranormal gig, thats a whoops but I love it and I truly hope you'll be able to find another kalon to fill the concept <3
@Broccoli_Bento Dillon seems so sweet! The imagery at the start is just beautiful and I so so adore the concept of firefly fairies and the farm and it's all just so darling <3 It feels like a nice and cozy magical world and story that you can't help but smile at <3 I so so hope you're able to someday find a kal to fill in that concept as well <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:17 am

Oh my goodness I'm absolutely speechless! I was not expecting any of this.
First off I'd like to say thank you 76heart, for believing me to be the one to give Julius a safe and loving home at Cozyfiles wishes. It truly means a lot to me so thank you.
I'm also so touched at all that you had to say about my entry, it really brought a smile to my face,
I'm just really glad that you like all that I came up with.
From my story, to my art, it all really means a lot so thank you,

Man, I'm still just so shocked that I'm struggling to know what to type, I just can't thank you enough for this,

I'd also like to say thank you Cozyfiles, for giving this opportunity for this kalon. I had so much fun coming up with a character and giving it my all.

I'm just truly happy and was totally no expecting to wake up and see this.
Thank you so much again and I promise to take great care of Julius!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

☆--------------------☆
After the rain,
The sun will reappear.
There is life, after the pain,
Joy will still be there.
(Walt Disney)
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:38 am

Huge congratulations nermal1999!

I had fun writing for and reading through this competition.
Thank you 76heart for your comments about my entry, I'll totally save this idea for a future kal!♡

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me