Re: Kalon 1762- Nightmare in Ultraviolet

Postby fleurs » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:35 am

Username: lil.
Name: Hyacinth
Creature: He has legs that could go on for days. Eyes that seem to see into your soul. Fangs that can pierce through skin with just one touch. His face is all mangled, with fleshy bone withering away. There are empty holes on the side of his head as if ears used to hang there. The willowy, black transparent garments that hang from him are dotted with tears. His arms drag across the floors he walks, heavy metal chains pulling them down. Feet the size of sausages, his toe nails all tarnished and curled. What a monster he is, with the lump of dreadlocks swirling and twirling all around. Nose turned up like there are odors floating around. Beard ruffled down to his collarbone, though it appears to be shaven. Ribs poking out from underneath the garments. Chest puffed up like he just won a fight. And hands? His hands seem to reach out towards you, even when he isn't trying. The claws creep up your shoulders and around your neck, turning you into a popsicle. If his tight, icy grip doesn't wear you down, then the smell of burnt fish and disease he carries around with him surely will.
199/200
Why are they so scared of it?: "How hard is it to get a couple of drinks right?" Hyacinth gave an annoyed sigh. "I mean, even I can make a mocha frappe and a matcha green tea correctly." She tapped her credit card on the marbled counter. A man behind her cleared his throat. "Be quiet." Hyacinth turned to the man. "Gosh, you cough so loud." The man gave a startled look and grabbed ahold of his young daughter. The two kalons walked out of the cafe, giving Hyacinth a couple of quick glances. "Miss'eh." The barista drawled from behind the counter. "Can you please move out of the way'eh?" Hyacinth glared at the barista and slammed her hand onto the counter. She pointed a long claw at him and hissed. "Excuse me? No, I will not 'move out of the way'!" The door to the cafe slammed open so hard that the glass panes shattered. Hyacinth gritted her teeth as people began screaming. She turned around to yell at them, but her voice seemed to close up at what she saw. A large man in tattered rags and chains was walking towards her, his eyes a sickly white with no pupil in sight. The vibrant kalon shook violently as the man reached his hand to her blue locks. "Hyacinth." He moaned. "At last." Hyacinth let out a feeble squeak. She tried to sink onto the floor, but the man-creature pulled her up by her hair. A lady crouched down beside Hyacinth reached up to grab the snobby girl's foot, but Hyacinth reeled back. "Ew, god! I would rather die than be touched by y-" Hyacinth froze as the creature laced his fingers around her neck.

"Guys! Guys! Its me, Hyacinth. You have to listen to me! This creature, he is more powerful than we think. That day he attacked me in the cafe, it wasn't the first time. He has been following me around since I bullied Lydia Junes. He is this Underworld guardian that protects the Junes family. When he found out what I did to Lydia, he came to tell me that if I bullied anyone else he would hunt me down and hurt me. I didn't believe him, but now that I have been doing the same thing for the past seven years, I'm starting to see why he warned me. You all have to help me! I can't stay in my house anymore. That night at the cafe, I was lucky to get away. I never told the lady to not touch me, she actually helped me! This is the creature's story, he is retelling it so that I sound like the bad-guy. He wants to bring me to the Underworld for a punishment that I don't deserve! I'm scared. Scared he'll ruin my life. Scared he'll have me disappear from Earth! Please, help me. Don't listen to the rest of his...no! No! Stop!"

Hyacinth's pitiful screams vanished as the two of them disappeared into a rain-gutter, never to be seen again.
500/500
Last edited by fleurs on Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
fleurs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:51 am

//dropping out
Last edited by Petscop on Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:51 am

mark im love
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:02 am

Username: Wolfiedog3 || Name: Julianne V. Constantinople || Creature:

Why are they so scared of it?: “The seeming bright eyes stared back to her in the darkness, only for her to realize, it had no eyes.” Wip
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:27 am

just watching!
      beautiful design <3
Last edited by recherché. on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:54 am

Username: SilentMelody | Name: Grimoire

Creature: Azrail the Angel of Death. Although his appearance is kind and friendly to those who need to be taken to the afterlife, Grimoire saw a darkness in his eyes. The friendliness never fully reached his eyes, and his smile was dull. It was as if he was taking them into a trap rather than somewhere to rest peacefully for eternity.

Grimoire thought that they would never be afraid of anything, considering the fact that they're a witch and deal with the dark arts. However, they're extremely afraid of death. More so, they're afraid of the angel that brings mortals to the afterlife when their time has come.

- almost died and Azrail appeared to take them away, but they were saved at the last second. Now they're constantly fearing for their life and for the day that Azrail will come again.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:26 am

WIP
Username: Nia The Elf
Name: Syerra

It has no eyes. How could it find her when it has no eyes, no ears, no nose? Long limbs, pale white cavas skin stretching, they clasp onto any surface, slowly slowly moving closer. Jerking unnaturally, there was no fluidity in it's movements as the creature stalked nearer. She knew it had located her, she knew she couldn't hide - it was prowling slowly, playing with its' prey. Yet she still couldn't hold back the sudden flash of pure terror as it leapt.
Last edited by Nia The Elf on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmi » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:03 am

Username:
Cosmi

Name:
Senturi

Creature:

Why are they so scared of it?:

Pitter Patter

It scurried up the wall

A creature, dark as night, was in my house

It was so devoid, such a lack of imagination

A chunk of nothingness

and here it was, walking around as if it owned the place.

I doubt it had yet sensed me

If it had, I had no chance to dispose of it

Out came a small basket, one that originally had a pile of dirty clothes in it

A pile of dirty shirts and socks was a small price to pay for trapping the walking void

skee skee skurrr

OH GOD....

It was making a noise

You had to act

Gently creeping up on the thing on your wall, you pounced

You had done it, it was trapped

The creature frantically ran around in the hamper, but you didn't care

At least, not till it squeezed its fat little body through an opening

and scrambled its way onto your leg

It decided to take a bite

That was when the entire neighborhood was awoken by your scream

ImageImage