My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keldine 292

Postby avaloafe » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:55 am

username;; ajohanna

name;; alecto
      The Furies wrote:Also known as the Erinyes, the Furies are three horrible sisters —
      Tisiphone, Megaera, and Alecto who torment evildoers and punish
      them for their sins.

pronouns;; they/them

origin;;

please click for full size version. plumerian belongs to me.

now this story is mostly one about a budding friendship. how two different species can impact each other. never in my life did i ever think i could find happiness, especially in a small town in the mountains of norway. i decided that it would be in my best interest to find a job and keep myself occupied and keep my mind off of the loneliness that engulfed my life. i decided that being a spy with my own business that only a select few know about would be the best. i keep an eye on people and report back to the client with my findings.

i've never felt in the right place, the right clique, the right family. however, i never let that get to me. i would always put a smile on my face and put an act on for all the people around me. they never noticed. none of them. except one.

ever since i was a kid, things never went the way i wanted them to. my family always thought i was a perfect child when i just felt alone. nobody ever understood me so i just acted the way others saw me. i kept that act up for years on end and it just got tiring and my personality just split into it's true nature. cold, distant, angry.

though, that's when i noticed my flowers would start to wilt. whenever those emotions start to get too high, their color drains, the glow fades, and the petals begin to go limp. they've never died. yet. once i am able to calm myself down, they go back to normal. i don't really know or understand why, but i am trying to figure it out slowly.

with those emotions, that's when i realized what i am good for. that's why i became what i am. i don't let my feelings block my occupation which is why i am always the first to get a call when there's a job that needs to be done.

now, i noticed her some time ago. while on a job to keep an eye on someone, my eyes caught her from across the room. we locked eyes for a few seconds and i furrowed my brows, as if silently questioning what her intentions were. she gave a gentle smile and turned away, going back to what she was doing. my gaze lingered on the other for a few seconds more, before i went back to secretly watching my subject.

i remember shrugging it off and forgetting about it. i reported back to my house and let the user know what this gentleman was doing. this man happened to be the husband of my client and she was curious about his behavior. he's apparently been out of the house a lot recently and the first thing that pops into the head was "is he cheating?" i can remember rolling my eyes at what she wanted me to do, but she was paying good so i spied on him for a week or so. turns out, he got a new job that required a lot of work and he's been waiting to tell his wife. marriage. i thought to myself.

fast forward about a month or so, i'm walking along the street at night in my downtime, just waiting for another job to come through and i see her again. i don't know why i picked her out of the crowd but there was just something about her. i furrowed my brows and just as i was about to walk away, she noticed me and with no hesitation quickly came my way. i was taken aback and something inside me churned that i never understood when she spoke to me.

"hey! you alright? you seem upset over something." i could instantly hear the caring tone in her voice. again, something i've never felt before stirred in my body and i tried to push it away so i could focus on her.

"uh, why wouldn't i be? now leave me alone." i snapped at her, hoping it would maker he shy and leave, but it only did the opposite. she inched closer on the bench i was sitting on with her hands in her lap, a smile still written on her face.

"heyyy it was just a simple question! i'm attila, but people just call me atti!" she said, her smile turning into a toothy grin. she took a piece of paper and gave it to me. "here's my phon enumber! shoot me a text some day and we can get to know each other! have a good day!" and as quickly as she came, she had left.

i stared blankly at the wrinkled piece of paper with some stains on it. from the looks of it, it's been like this for a while. has she been contemplating giving this to me? why would she come up to me? of all people? what did she see in me?

and with that, a bright light glowed from me. i was confused and honestly startled. it was coming from my flowers. why were they glowing so brightly? and then i realized. i was smiling. never in my life have i ever smiled, a genuine smile. maybe there's something about this girl, and i can have a true friend for the first time.

894/1000

please click for full sized version
Last edited by avaloafe on Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:31 am

mark < 3
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby div » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:56 pm

mark; wip
forget bored stiff, i got rigor mortis
they/them
💙🤍🖤🤍💙
div

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:10 pm

username;; Ucanthandleme
name;; Time
pronouns;; He/Him
origin;;

As I become time, my flowers are no longer my shackles.

A small seed no bigger than one's hand, it’s exterior was a pastel blue mottled with small specks of shining light. The old man cradled the seed in his hand, crooning at it like a baby, sweet whispers falling from his lips. The small seed seemingly responding wobbled in the old man's palm, a warm smile appearing on the man's face. Wandering down a rocky path the man came to a small grove, a basin of water atop a pedestal lay in the centre ray of light falling down. And very so carefully he released the seed into the basin. The seed seemed excitable, a small crack appearing on the surface followed by bright green shoots branching from the seed.
This was his birth.

A beautiful birth it was, a birth of happiness and warmth, but all was once gone.

Time truly is the greatest destroyer. It’s looming march as you walk closer and closer to death, time was a nightmare with a name, hence he took it for himself. A title of time, how perfectly fit for a body that does not age but a mind that grows. Time, this was not his first name, but the one he belonged to. His first name is long gone, a far off memory in the grove, birds overhead and an old man with squinting eyes humming a mellow hymn. He remembered the old man smiling, crescent shaped eyes as he held him in hand, “Wonderful little child, more life in you then a young bull, only fitting of the name Bovem.” The old man had chuckled after this. going on to tell him how powerful a bull was, its large horns and tough body stronger than ten men. He had exaggerated greatly but he had soaked it all in, a sponge seeking knowledge. But the old man was wrong.

Time was the strongest.

It destroyed, created, time was the controller of life. To some it gave immense life, others it did not. Time did not discriminate, young, old, evil, good, all were equal in time. Hence he took the name time, since it seemed time did not touch him, yet took from him all the same. He hated time, yet gave himself its name. perhaps a form of self tortur or a reminder of his sins. The more he was there, the more he understood, life was but a moment, yet he wished some moments stood still forever.

The first time he died was cold. His time ended so suddenly, so abruptly. He remembered the old man, his face impassive, voice cold, his warm words a false mask to hide his true intentions. It seems the name bull was rather fitting, because once he fulfilled his purpose he was ready to be slaughtered. The old man took him and grew him, for the selfish purpose of his flowers, the flowers that gave life, and once he plucked them from his body, he had fulfilled his purpose. His heart had frozen, his mind had stopped, he watched the old man dig his body into the ground. Those flowers that the man had spent so long to get had withered when the last drop of dirt fell.

His first death was cold.

But after that death he was reborn, his second life he found much joy, he gained a family, happiness, however when the last of his family died he joined them too, yet again he died but this time he died with a fulfilling life. Then he was reborn again, this time he lived a life of excitement, danger, trying anything and all, until he died from an accident, yet he died with great freedom. Again he was reborn, he travelled mountains and rivers, knowledge from all civilisations until his library set ablaze and died in a furious heat of fire, yet he died with great knowledge. He was reborn again, yet died again, over and over this cycle went.

In this life he stayed isolated. He was bored with the world, yet could not leave it. Time was his enemy, it kept him chained and shackled to the earth. Each of his flowers represented each life, one life was over when all the flowers wilted, yet they all grew back each time he was reborn. His flowers shackled him, they gave him death and life, they determined his time. But now he was time, the controller of his life and death. He could not die but life was now boring, so he just watched, watched others time. Each moment of a scene in a movie called ‘life’, it was not so bad, watching as time passed. And now he held no worry for his flowers because he controlled his time now.

He was time.
(804/1000)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pink Present » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:34 am

Hello everyone!
Due to requests I'll be extending this comp, wanted to let you know in advance ♥
The new date (June 13) has been edited into the front post!
    bb i'm not even here i'm a hallucination (rarley active)
    kels | plums | kals
Pink Present

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby div » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:28 pm

username;; divii
name;; ukitara
pronouns;; she/her
origin;;

[663 words]

Ukitara was born in the southern lands in a town named Skivor. Skivor was in a cold tundra, with few trees and arctic animals. But there was a certain beauty about it. Skivor was based near the Skivor River, a freshwater river. There would be spirits there, and
every 100 years, the spirits would choose someone to become a guardian of life and death.
Ukitara was out wandering one day, picking lilies near the river. The two spirits of life and death, Seikatsu and Shi, told her to come with them. It had been 100 years since the last guardian was chosen. Ukitara had always heard about them in the stories that the elders of the town told stories of, but she never thought she’d actually find herself in this situation. She wasn’t ready to leave her family behind and wasn’t expecting it, but the spirits chose her to be the next guardian. Seikatu and Shi dipped her into the water, and her body withered and turned into a guardian form. She looked at the flowers growing on her back, and others withering away. She also had a halo around her head, glowing. Ukitara looked at Seikatsu and Shi, and asked “What are the flowers on my back?”. Seikatsu and Shi looked at each other then dipped their heads. Seikatsu and Shi spoke at the same time. “They are the lives you are now guardians of. Everytime a flower completely dies, then that person you are the guardian of is dead, and a new flower will be added, a new life to look over. You may visit the people you guard when they need help or guidance in this life. It may be hard at first, but we believe in you, Ukitara. You are young but wise.” Seikatsu and Shi touched their paws to her shoulders, then their eyes glowed, then they were gone.

Ukitara went to go visit her family for the last time. She talked with them and explained everything. She bid them a farewell, and floated into the sky. Another flower on her back withered and died. She noticed one was in-bloom. She closed her eyes and appeared before the keldine. They weren’t a child, but they weren’t an adult either. She found them crying, on the floor. “What’s wrong?” Ukitara asked, looking down on the sobbing keldine. The keldine looked up. “I’m scared….. They’re bullying me again. I don’t… they hurt me.” The keldine sobbed again. Ukitara hugged them. “It’s okay. I’m your guardian spirit. Ignore them. You are tougher than them. I am always here if you need me.” Ukitara said in a comforting voice. “Really?” Asked the young keldine. “Of course.” Ukitara said, smiling. “Thank you…” Said the young keldine. Ukitara nodded and closed her eyes, knowing what she now had to do and what her purpose was. Ukitara went back to the spirit realm, closing her eyes for a night's rest.
For 100 years, Ukitara has roamed, seeing people come and go. Lives to guide, and to lives to see end. The new guardian was going to be chosen. Ukitara, went to go greet them. The other guardian was confused. Ukitara gave a warm smile, as she had felt rather lonely in all her years, even with others to guide. “Hello, new guardian. What’s your name?” She asked. “I’m Avior. I guess i’m the next chosen guardian?” He asked, confused. “Yep. I was the one chosen before you.” She said, smiling. “Woah… So you're 100 years old?” He said, eyes wide. She nodded. “Welcome to being a guardian.”
Ukitara and Avior soon became quick friends. Ukitara didn’t feel as lonely, having a guardian spirit. Other guardian spirits she had seen usually just kept to themself. The two often found themselves exchanging stories about their past life and stories of the people they guided and guarded. For years and many more to come, the two grew old as friends and traveled the spirit world and guided others.

;;; gif credits:

@thebeautyoflivingg on tumbral

pinterest by ???
forget bored stiff, i got rigor mortis
they/them
💙🤍🖤🤍💙
div

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:37 pm

x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pink Present » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:50 pm

This is closed, I’ll judge it as soon as I can! <3
    bb i'm not even here i'm a hallucination (rarley active)
    kels | plums | kals
Pink Present

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:03 pm

good luck everyone! lots of really great forms in here < 3 !!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery