Postby yeena » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:18 pm

sender: ceance
    addressee: besieged
    message: ray, while you were busy writing your compliment i was literally trying to get a picture of a possum for you, again, so if that doesnt show the level of our relationship i have no idea what will.
    i love you extremely dearly and would also die for you and heck! youre only a couple days walk away, who needs cars and stuff when you can just burn your legs out? im kidding, i hope that youll be able to meet my furry children one day and that we can snack on things we enjoy and ill cry over the pictures you show me of the animals that you work with! i love our dorky conversations and youre always there when i need some help getting out of my depressive shell and i couldnt be more appreciative! i trust you with literally my life and if theres one good thing on this planet, its your and your sweet messages. i love you and am extremely blessed to have been able to know you and ill ramble more to you on discord because you caught me off guard with this but i love you

sender: ceance
    addressee: sprig
    message: ive come to update my post because of the turn of todays events and because i was reminded that i didnt, in fact, write a second love letter for my day so this one goes out to you!
    i dont talk to you much at all, but i truly admire you as a species owner from a prospective owner perspective! youre so sweet to the community and the lovely pet names you call everyone by makes me really happy and though theyre not even directed at me, it still creates an easygoing and happy air in the community. i also love seeing pictures of your dogs- especially pippin in his absolutely adorable jammies, even though he seemed pretty upset with them! its always a pleasure seeing you come and chat in the community and i cant wait to see more from you and to further involve myself in the species!
Last edited by yeena on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Letters

Postby Cactologist » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:24 pm

sender: Cactologist
addressee: acadicus
message: Hey, I know we've never really chatted and I don't actually know you, but I really look up to you! Not only is your art amazing (like, please never stop drawing), but you're also so kind and encouraging in everything you do! Keep being awesome!

sender: Cactologist
addressee: sprig (and vanilla bean. too!)
message: I just wanted to say thank you for creating/maintaining this awesome community! I can't think of any species more wholesome, positive, and accepting! Although I'm not that involved/haven't been involved that long, I know that this is a species I will care about for a long time. Also, the amount of work you put into this is unriveled. It really shows your devotion and how much you care! Thanks again!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:27 pm

sender: ♔Voltaire♔
addressee: acadicus
You're perfect. You might not believe so, but to me you are the embodiment of the word. I am so blessed, so honored to call you a friend, and I cannot thank you enough for your constant support and companionship. You deserve everything wonderful this world can and will offer to you, for I will force the world to cough it all up for you just to see you smile. Thank you for being such a wonderful individual, and I hope one day you can see that for yourself, no matter how far in the future that may be.

--
sender: ♔Voltaire♔
addressee: Bluebird-
My sweet summer child, how badly I miss you. We need to hit up Cheesecake factory again, I swear, that night it slapped man. Hopefully we can see each other before you move south, I would hate to have to say goodbye before that :c Please be safe, I know how that city can be, especially with everything happening up there so please take care of yourself! <3 Thank you so much for being you, 10/10 would go on another museum and arcade trip with you. And P.S. Best first date ever! LOL
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

and a smonch for you

Postby Venatici » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:39 pm

sender: morghettio
      addressee: honeybunchesofoats
      message: wow.... it rlly has been six months, huh??? wild how times goes so fast when I'm with you. I love you dearly and I would never give up anything if it meant I wasn't with you- you're my dearest love, and I am so happy I met you.
      you always took an interest in everything I did in the start. it felt super funny and silly to tell people that like, yeah I'm on artist on this furry childrens website, but you always stood behind me and wanted me to tell you about all the stuff I did, even if it was all past glories of the days where I had been more active.
      but now we turn towards today: we're now both active in buttermilks, the species I hold most dearly in my heart, and now we can both freak out over cute adopts and character concepts and new community members all together now. no one else would have fit with me as easy as you do. I don't want anyone else by my side doing this silly stuff but you.

I know I gave our little love poem for you, but since I'm already over the minimum, I'll give you the poem for your pleasure because I know you never saw it and I didn't get to perform it for you as intended (with some edits for cs hehe)

Code: Select all
      I love you.

Most people do not understand that chronic pain is a very numbing thing. Enduring the daily struggle suffocates your energy, and having a good day only means the pain is less than normal, not that it is gone. It is like construction work in the background that you get used to: and some days? Some days are worse than others.

I love you.

It it said that you are unable to undevotedly love someone without properly loving yourself.
      That's the thing: I don't love myself. But god, would I get on my knees and proclaim heresy, because I love you so much that I forgot what the dislike of my own self felt like.

I love you.

Here's the thing. I fell for you like I tend to fall over my words: gracelessly, both without and with all the reasons in the world. You showed me love was not supposed to hurt. You showed me a love that was safe, and trusting, and honest. Something so raw and unrefined but pure, like water softly tumbling rocks to make them pristine. You showed me that the pure love given to me can make me want to find my own happiness, and to love myself too.

I love you.

Your light is like a soft star, something I reach towards during the night, and yearn for during the day. You are warm, and inviting, and make me feel like I am home. You remind me of happier days, and make me think of our happier future. You make the world about you bloom, in dazzling colors and warm hues- you light up the skies to give vibrant streaks and tones, a perfect beginning and end to my day.

I love you.

We have a new glow that blocks out everything else like the sun, as bright as your future. And god, it is so easy to just fall in love all over again. You block out the moments and make everything else irrelevant. I am so filled with your love that sometimes, I cannot help but relive our memories and imagine the future. I can see our happiness together outweighing the trials we have been through, knowing that I am with my best friend and that we both love each other more than enough.

I see the picture at our bedside: in our future, I’m the one beside you.

I love you.

I remember our soft midnight kisses, and I remember our hard tears as thought about losing the ones we love. I remember our happy Snapchat to C, and I remember our sad three AM talks even before we started dating. I remember how well we both got along with our families, and I remember the struggle we have had dealing with people who just won’t quit. You matter to me in ways that others do not. I take great pleasure in doing things that remind me of you, including eating ramen so frequently to remind me of our first dinner date (that wasn’t even a date).

I love you.

I want to say thank you for the love who lets me sleep in and then brings me food after, the love who brings a smile to not only my face but to those around her. My love, who radiates kindness towards those she meets. My love, who is sweet and sincere, drawing people in like a fisherman placing bait on a line: hook, line, sinker. My dear, it does not matter how 'good or bad' something is, because the unique parts about you remind me how different but similar we are. My sweetheart, you are so supportive of everyone in ways you might not even see, and even more admirable so when you long to help those who cannot help themselves. Your love is unconditional and pure, unabashedly true. You are smart, and talented, and gentle, and the most beautiful person I know inside and out.

I love you.

Our future is hopeful. Our future is bright. Our future is us playing the piano, together, in a duet so powerful it needs no words to understand its meaning, because there are no words comprehensive enough to explain how I feel.

I love you.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, and I love you 3000 ♥

sender: morghettio
      addressee: badgerbuddies
      I know we have not talked much personally, but please know I love u with all my little heart! from the times we have interacted together, it has always been such an immense joy, and I always appreciate how you take the time aside to talk to others (especially when they REALLY really need it). being such a loyal, steadfast friend, but also such a bright member of our community! it is hard to find a member who hasn't been in our community (without being an immediate newbie, ofc) who has not had a positive interaction with you. your commitment to other people and this community is valued!!!

but aside from that - please know you are such a kind, genuine, brave person! I have been super glad to see you progress throughout your time in buttermilks, and I am so glad to have someone so dedicated and careful be in our community! you do such good work, and even though sometimes at a distance archiving might not look like a lot, please know I get that struggle and really appreciate everything you do with the barn archive!!! I also love moos you get and develop, it was so fun seeing you get your babies and expand on their personalities (and now your barn itself) more!! I love your creativity and am really glad you get to own one of the babes I designed (even if shes a pain and a half to draw oopsie)

if you ever need anything, please always feel free to use me as a resource too- I am always gonna be here if you need anything, just as you are always here for this community! <3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:04 pm

x
    sender: Micki.
    addressee: beseiged
      1. u made me ugly cry with ur love letter
      2. you are literally so rad and so sweet??? i love talking to you sm !! it's always a fun time tm and i appreciate ur love for the gay musicals no lie. and honestly u right we dont talk a lot but man we need to bc u are just so kind and i really do always enjoy talking to you !! i love u too most definitely !! also im pumped abt nova x aspen (nopen?? asva?? idk we'll work on it man) and i cannot wait to hc them some more w you

sender: Micki.
    addressee: paopu
      2. you are sm fun to talk to i love listening to u rambles at weird hours no lie its some of the most fun a gay girl can have, and no lie ur advice is vvv good 10/10 would recommend ppl come to u for advice absolutely. and honestly you're just so down to earth and chill ?? and such a cool cat, def cooler than i'll ever be sm. i just love talking to u and i love u !!

i am not great at these things but i appreciate n love u both v much (also there are gonna be a lot more ppl to get these from me just be prepared -eyes emoji-)
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:15 am

sender: knickknacks
addressee: acadius
    dude you're literally such a wonderful human being??- I love every interaction I've had with you, I admittedly don't know you as well as some others probably do but you're so rad!! You're talented and kind and also just super fun, and I'm so so glad you're blessing this cowmunity with your wonderful company! (and also incredible art... hhg)
    -<3

sender: knickknacks
addressee: sprig
    sprig, I'll always be grateful to you for founding this little community. Buttermilks was one of the first places on cs I felt really, truly welcome- even if I'm not quite as active as some folks, and not as much of a long-time member, you and everyone else have always been so kind and welcoming- and it makes me so happy to see you still reaching out to other newcomers to the community. Also... I feel like any number of people would just have let a center die when everything stalled after the summer event- but you worked to get everything caught up and make things active again, which I both love on a personal level and see as an indicator of your dedication. You're a welcoming and determined person and just. you rock. yep
    -<3
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:34 am

sender: Areater
    addressee: Winter Shores
    message: i really love the art you've been posting in the discord server lately! i can't wait to see more from you, cows are hard to draw but you're really nailing it. i love how clean the lines always turn out! <3

sender: Areater
    addressee: Yodel
    message: i'm really excited that you're back! you're really fun to talk to, and i'm glad we'll get to develop basil & alli's relationship again. i'm always happy to see you around in the server, you're an active and fun presence! c:
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:27 am

sender: BadgerBuddies
addressee: Morghettio
message: ok so I kinda already talked to you briefly about this last night but to continue!!!! You are such an incredible human being!! You are so kind and helpful to everyone, and even though you're not staff anymore I kinda forget sometimes because of how willing you are to help people resolve whatever issue they may be having! Not to mention, you are such an incredible artist as well as a writer!!!

sender: BadgerBuddies
addressee: Micki.
message: hello my dude, when you slipped out of the server for awhile it was sad boi hours for sure, but i was so excited when you recently came back!! I know we didn't interact much before you left bc I was still fairly new in the community, but you were and continue to be such a presence in the discord and I love when you pop in to chat!

yall best be on the lookout after rollover i have lots more nice things to say to lots more people but I am sadly limited to two right now >:((
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:49 am

sender: DarkestWerewolf
    addressee: Yodel
    I’m still pretty new to the community and lately, I’ve been thinking of finding bull slots for my girl. You were the first person to approach me and offer your bull (that has yet to come). I’m really grateful for it and I’m really looking forward to seeing your boi. I don’t really talk as much on discord because I can be kinda awkward at times but I love quietly watching the community have conversations. You always seem to make it humourous and I think you’re a great person to be around.

sender: DarkestWerewolf
    addressee: Namida_☾
    You were another player who had also offered me a slot from your bull and you were kind enough to give it to me for free. I’m grateful for your generosity. c: I don’t believe we’ve talked on Buttermilk except our exchange regarding the slots but I have known you from Nox and I really appreciate the hard work and effort you put into it. I may not be as active in Nox now but I really loved developing my babies there.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:53 am

sender: Winter Shores
addressee: Morghettio
message: Thank you so much for being one of my newest friends. I wasn't sure about the ButterMilk community but when you talk about them with so much aspiration it made me fall in love with not only the cute moos but also all the people. It's only been a few days and you've helped me through difficult things like when I didn't know how position a light source. You made me feel safe and comfortable and I'm glad that I got to meet someone like you.

sender: Winter Shores
addressee: Micki.
message: We haven't talked much but honestly you are so so amazing. When I have questions you always seem to be of assistance. In the server you always participate in talking and making people feel welcome. When I posted about free commission you were one of the three people that took me up on the offer and it made me so happy to know that not only you but others were taking a chance in my work without even knowing me that well. You've made me feel welcome in the server and the community so thank you so much!
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me