Re: Kalon Family Readopt.

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:49 am

Mark! Might be interested in a partner - if so, I’d like one kit and one parent or both parents. c: PM me if interested! Otherwise I’m just gonna tryout myself c:
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:54 am

Mark!
Username:
Companion:
Feeling:
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viridxty » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:17 am

Mark! Pm me if you want to be partners!
viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:23 am

Username: uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ
Prompt:

Prompt:
Playlist:

Companion:
Feeling:

Dream:

wip uwo
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:25 am

M
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:16 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
    Total Word Count: 999/1000

Prompt: (249w)
    "No peeking." Underneath her hands, she felt his eyes roll. "And how exactly do you expect me to see, Jada? Do you have see through fingers? Have I been gifted x-ray vision for my birthday?" She giggled as she stumbled along behind him, trying to keep his eyes covered while she led him into the lounge. He was taller than her, which didn't help, but she'd been determined to keep this a secret; she couldn't wait to see his expression.

"Okay...just a few more steps...and...open your eyes!"

She took her hands away and moved to stand beside him with a flourish of her arms in the direction of the couch. A tiny gasp escaped Charlie's mouth. Nestled on the cushions was a guitar made of sleek, pale wood, and patterned with handprints of navy paint. One larger print was surrounded by smaller, messier ones, and a wobbly smiley face sat near the strings. The whole thing had been specially glazed to preserve the painted additions.

"Oh, Jada..." he murmured, eyes glistening. "This is-"

"Do you like it?" Jayden squeaked, popping out from behind the couch. Bri followed suit, fell over, and then scrambled up again to toddle after his brother. "Of course I do," Charlie said, scooping him up into his arms. Jada picked up Bri, who stood with his arms outstretched, and then giggled again when Charlie bent down to kiss the end of her nose. "I love it," he said, grinning. "And I love all of you."

- - - - -

Prompt: (248w)
    Charlie leant back in his beanbag, running his hands over the smooth wood of the guitar before strumming a few notes. He still loved looking at the handprints, seeing how much the kids' hands had grown since he'd been gifted the instrument a couple years ago. They'd be off to primary school soon and he hoped, once they got to highschool, they'd opt for his music class.

Music had always been an important part of his life; ever since their age, he'd had a guitar in his hands and a rhythm in his feet. He had the curious ability to be able to learn new songs by ear, and play the chords without a sheet. Of course he'd end up being a music teacher, it was like he was born to fit the role. He taught them a variety, of course, but his love for softer sounds always came through - with a few exceptions, of course. There was something about seeing the students learn, seeing their joy when they played something new, or were applauded by the class; that was a good feeling.

The calm was broken by the rapid patter of footsteps, and then Jayden burst into the room and flung himself onto the floor. Bri followed more slowly, calmly sitting down cross legged in front of their father. "What are we doing today?" Jayden demanded excitedly, and Charlie laughed. "Ready for another lesson then, eh? Alright then boys, grab your guitars, and let's have a jam."

Playlist:
    Perfect - Ed Sheeran
    Summertime - My Chemical Romance
    You're The Voice - John Farnham
    If It Means A Lot To You - A Day To Remember
    You Changed Everything - This Wild Life
    Nine In The Afternoon - Panic! At The Disco
    When The Day Met The Night - Panic! At The Disco
    Iris - Sleeping With Sirens (cover)

- - - - -

Companion: blue-tongue lizard
    Feeling: (252w)
    Bri stared into the glass tank, tilting his head slightly. Inside, the blue tongue lizard stared back, slowly crunching on a small worm. A soft smile spread across his face. Perhaps Bluey wasn't the most conventional pet, but he worked for someone like Bri.

Jayden had barged past his brother into the pet shop, of course, and complained that he should be allowed something as well. "Bri deserves a treat," Mum had repeated calmly. "You know why." In fairness, Bri did feel a bit weird about the situation. Being dyslexic, mildly autistic, a bit socially inept sometimes; he couldn't help that, and it felt strange to be singled out for things he was born with. But also, in fairness, he was looking forward to having a new friend and knew exactly what he was after.

Bluey was a good friend. Quiet, slow moving, a great listener. He lived in Bri's room, so it never felt like he was alone. He could sit him on his shoulder and together they could play video games, or watch TV with the rest of the family. Maybe what Bri liked about him most was that he was his responsibility, his pet, his special companion. He'd always had an interest in lizards, in more exotic species, and it made him feel pretty darn good to be able to give one a home.

"I do like you," he said aloud. "I like you very much. I hope you like me too." He blinked slowly, and Bluey blinked back.

- - - - -

Dream: (250w)
    "You ready for your first day at high school?"

"Of course," Jayden replied, picking up another plate to dry. "You'll need to take care of him," she murmured, and he followed her gaze to see Bri curled up on the couch, lizard on his shoulder. Jayden let out a huff. "He'd better not embarrass me," he muttered, and then spluttered when soapy water was splashed onto his face. "He's your brother," she said sharply. "Your twin. You need each other. You'll understand that one day."

Her words circled around his head as he drifted into sleep. He dreamt he was in their new school, being pushed along in a crowd but when he looked around, Bri had been lost in the sea of people. He tried to call out, but his voice was gone. The crowds pressed in, grey bodies enclosing his vision, and as much as he struggled, he couldn't get out. He was alone, and Bri was out there alone somewhere, too, more terrified than Jayden would be, but he couldn't get to him...

He woke with a start, heart pounding, and threw back the covers to hurriedly pad next door into Bri's room. There he was, sound asleep, but Jayden still wasn't settled. Without a word he crawled in next to him, and Bri stirred. "Wha?"

"It's only me."

"Oh. Okay," he replied sleepily.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too," Bri murmured back, and then smiled. "Even if you are an annoying furball."

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:18 pm

res! entering with idyll as my partner <3

idyll is trying for the green adult and the brown kit, I'm trying for the brown adult and the green kit

Username: booshweasel
Name: Rhea
Prompt:
Playlist:

Username: booshweasel
Name: Aellevan (a lot of people just call him Evan)
Dream:

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:55 pm

username: idyll

Name: Talaedra ("Tal")
Prompt:

Name: Rory
Prompt:

res!! entering with booshweasel! I'm going for green adult brown kit, they're going for brown adult green kit <33 will pretty this up as I work
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:17 pm

yes I love them dearly
the live in a tiny home on a large stretch of land, wildlings who prefer to live off the land

name:sybil
Prompt: she arranges the bones of a bird she found (since bird bones are particularly hard to come upon in the woods!) it's for her lovely spouse Theodora

Theodora - loves song with flowing melodies, Dreams Fleetwood, friend of the devil Grateful Dead, sky full of song she's in love w long skirts and peaceful melodies but big counterculture witch in love with dead things
Last edited by squints on Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:59 am

i got super unnecessarily attached to the concept i made for these guys LOL so i'm saving this form so i can reuse the concepts in the future!!
    heres the art from the form tho!! feel free to use it <3
Last edited by womp womp on Mon May 25, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me