Re: FCDD Adopt #28 & #29 -Open!-

Postby j1ngl3t0wn » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:14 am

I'd like to enter for the Bad one!
Username; supernatural freak
FCDD name; Crowley
Gender; male
Their favorite Crimes; Crowley named after the king of hell in supernatural, likes to steal stuff. He is so bad that once got caught by the police. Crowley has a British accent. He Also did the good old classic and stole candy from a baby. He got away with it but the baby always cried every time he saw Crowley. He does have a few friends.sean and Dan. He wants to some day rule the world and find an actual demon.

𝐑𝐞π₯π₯𝐨!!!
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ Ιͺꜱ ΚŸα΄‡α΄ Ιͺ!!
α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸα΄„α΄α΄ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ α΄˜Κ€α΄κœ°ΙͺΚŸα΄‡!!!

α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ι’Ιͺꜰ Ιͺꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴜɒᴑᴜᴍᴘ ᴏɴ α΄›Κœ ᴏʀ ᴘᴜꜰꜰΙͺΙ΄Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ ᴏɴ α΄„κœ±!

Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ Κ™κœ±α΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ™ΚŸ α΄α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄€κœ±!!!!

Ιͺ ᴀᴍ α΄€ Κœα΄œΙ’α΄‡ κœ°α΄œΚ€Κ€Κ

Ιͺᴍ Κ™Ιͺ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ!!!
Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ!!!
j1ngl3t0wn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:04 am

I'd like to Enter for the Good one!
Username; Brackensnake
FCDD Name;
Gender;
Are they as really good as they say they are?; Ofc not
Extra;

wip
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:35 am

Username; SpartanAmethyst
FCDD name; Velocitas; Latin, "swiftness"
Gender; Male, he/him
Their favorite Crimes;
Velos is a Streetracer; fast and nimble, he loves running at high speed through the busy city streets and the neon lights, evading police officers and outdistancing the competition. Here's the catch, though: Velos is the vehicle. Along with his rider Faerydae (real name Seth), they race for a Jacksonville-based crew named Nocturne Streetracing Garage, travelling the world to take part in the underground circuits that just barely scrape the law's radar. He loves that sense of freedom and danger, of always wondering where the next cop is lurking, or where the next competitor is going to find a shortcut and get the edge on him. It's stressful, but it's an addictive adrenaline rush and he adores it. Other that than, he loves doing just about anything that could get him into trouble; often times, he's being brandished by his rider for doing something foolish or dangerous that could get them caught, but all he does is smugly grin. They both know that Seth's lectures are a waste of time, because i the end, he's going to go right back out and do it again anyways. Attached to this specifically is often trespassing, vandalism, antagonization, and evading police.

Another thing that Velos quite enjoys is thievery; nothing expensive or important, but he loves to snatch little trinkets from each place he visits to bring back and hang in his stall. Key chains, car stickers, little models; if it's small enough to grab and sneak out with in some shape or form, he'll do it. Again, it comes down to the adrenaline and satisfaction of getting away with something and knowing he didn't get caught. Unfortunately, he hasn't quite grasped the idea of "security cameras" ("What do you mean they saw me? There was no one around!"), so often times after Velos takes off with his prize, Seth stays behind to pay for it, because if the drake knows its been paid for, he'll reject it and say he doesn't want it anymore, because he's a giant child that's prone to temper tantrums.

Extra;
Might try and do some art if I have time :c
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
β˜†ARRβ˜†
β˜†GSAβ˜†ISOβ˜†
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superfruit! » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:08 am

Username; *Jupiter*
FCDD Name; Dove
Gender; f
Are they as really good as they say they are?; Dove tries to be but she occasionally will hurt others to help people out (the people she hurts are usually in the wrong) She hopes one day that her good deeds will be rewarded (of course leading to the fact that she helps people but not for a good reason)(sorry if all of that was kinda confusing
Extra; n/a
semi-active
superfruit!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:05 pm

Bump
πŸ–€πŸ–€ Sloth / Her/She / Artist πŸ–€πŸ–€
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:30 am

Username; Griff
FCDD Name; Toby
Gender; Male
Are they as really good as they say they are?; Most of the time... most!
Extra;

There was a grumbling that could be heard down the halls of the campus, dark and deep. Following the sound of it, they would find Rush... only his trademark pale fur was dyed a rather atrocious shade of neon green. "When I find who put that bucket of dye out, I am going to BITE them!"

Not too far away, a faint giggle could be heard. Was the prank nice? Well no! But it sure was funny! Besides, this placve needed to lighten up a bit! But what prank to pull next time...

Username; Griff
FCDD name; Myron
Gender; Male
Their favorite Crimes; Graffiti! He is oh so proud of the time he painted that smiley face mural upon the training ground's floor. It was worth the detention!
Extra;

Myron likes to make people smile through his art, and as such endeavours to find new and unexpected places to put his graffiti in order to inspire a smile! Even if it is just one a day, he would be content.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:19 am

Ends in 24 hours!
πŸ–€πŸ–€ Sloth / Her/She / Artist πŸ–€πŸ–€
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:50 pm

Username; Island rat
FCDD Name; Leon
Gender; male
Are they as really good as they say they are?;
Heck no. Leon is a huge liar, but always gets away with his scandals. He act all sweet and loving as a first impression, but is a total jerk once he knows you trust him. His mother views him as "her little angel" and was rewarded a halo. This makes his first impression a cinnamon roll, when it's just his mother spoiling him.

Recently, Leon has been getting help. He's trying to be nicer. It may seem like he just wants to hurt people, but all he needed was love. He had a horrible home life, even though his mother spoiled him when he was younger. Leon is very upset he's lost many good friends for his past ways, but he's happy he has started to change.
Extra;

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image