Re:This solstice of suffering will never end...

Postby Runnersback » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:39 am

Dropped out.
Last edited by Runnersback on Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:29 am, edited 12 times in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image๐ŸŽถ RTF ๐ŸŽถ cal-vain ยฉ

๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š,
๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘."

๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’, ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vally of Kings - #451

Postby TheEternalPlague » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:54 am

Mark holy crap the design is awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: TheEternalPlague

Lion name: Freistni ~ God of Balance

Lion gender: Male/Female (can change at will/mostly male though)

Link to pride: [url=

Lion status: God

Prompt: Wip
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerโ™ฅBear » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:14 am

โ‚ชโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ Nongendered โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โœฏ 'iilhat aldamar โœฏ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ Pekee Pamoja โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ‚ช
Goddess of Destruction

โ•ญโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ•ฎ
Username: Tigerโ™ฅBear
Lion Name: Suha
Lion Gender: Nongendered (Female)
Pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Deity - Goddess of Destruction
โ•ฐโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ‚ชโ•ฏ

๐•€โ€™๐•ž ๐•“๐•’๐••, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅโ€™๐•ค ๐•˜๐• ๐• ๐••.
    In the beginning, there was nothing. And yet, there was still something. What existed could not be
    comprehended or understood. This space is known as the void. From the void, two entities were created. One a force of good. Creation. Life. Positive energy. Growth. From this, 'iilah alkhalq was born. He is the God of Creation and was given this name. He is also given the name Akbar as a personal title. He is considered the first. But his power and ability would mean nothing without a force to keep things balanced. The second entity was Suha. The goddess of destruction. 'iilhat aldamar was made as a force of evil. Destruction. Death. Negative energy.

The two took years- decades, even- to work together in tandem. When they had found a balance, they came together to create lions. It was a wonderful project. The first they had been able to collaborate together on as equals. She was looking forward to the outcome. Hundreds were made. During the infancy of the process, both Suha and Akbar came together to witness firsthand what their creations had been up to. Walking among the lions was fascinating for Suha. They were all so different. So unique. Each was their own. There were already defined differences among them. Strong. Intelligent. Swift. Kind. Caring. Though not all of them were good-natured. There were some that lied. Stole. Killed, even. Suha couldn't be happier with the results. These creatures were diverse. There were elements of both her work and that of Akbar. The more time she spent with them, however, revealed their true nature. Not truly revealing who they were but hoping for some form of recognition, both entities had also created scripts of their doings and left them to be discovered by their creations. These scripts had been written out in the truth.

โThe Void had produced two entities. The first will be known as 'iilah alkhalq, the God of Creation. He was seen as life and represented positive energy. The second will be known as 'iilhat aldamar, the Goddess of Destruction. She was seen as death and represented negative energy. One could not exist without the other for there needed to be a balance.โž

While the words were written plainly, the lions had taken their own interpretation. For them, the god of creation was good for he created and was life. Warmth. Despite being equal and not fully comprehending the need for a balance, they labeled Suha as evil. Being the half that represented death and destruction wasn't seen as a necessity but as a burden. Because of how they saw things, only Akbar was worshiped and praised. Suha was hurt and upset. She was angry. These beings she helped create couldn't appreciate her. At this realization, she wished she was different. She wanted to be recognized in the same way her other half was. She was almost jealous of his status. They may have been made equals, but their creations didn't see it that way.

๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•“๐•– ๐•˜๐• ๐• ๐••, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅโ€™๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•’๐••.
    With the revelation that her creations didnโ€™t appreciate her, she left the mortal realm in favor of the void- the only place she really considered home. Though she was absent, her influence was not. Death still happened. Things still decayed. While she embodied elements that were generally observed to be unwanted, they were necessary traits. Without them, there would not only be imbalance, but also a lack of knowledge. How could one know if they were good if there was no bad? Or light without the dark? There must be opposition. Suha watched from the void as the world continued on. Slowly, things started to change and not for the better.

Life was abundant. Almost too much so. Without her actively being present, the things which she resembled started to fade from existence. Lands started to get crowded which left the lions angry and frustrated. Plants were also growing quickly and shrinking livable space for the already overpopulated creatures. While originally thought to be a blessing that there wasnโ€™t sickness or death, it was proving to be more of a burden now than ever. It was always sad to lose a loved one or to deal with unfortunate illness, of course. No one wished ill will of others. With so much life confined to certain areas, it was becoming apparent they needed to do something about this. Some way to balance out this influx they had once thought positive. Akbar, having never left the mortal plane, heard and recognized the peopleโ€™s wishes. He knew he had to bring Suha back. It took some convincing but when he arrived to her and told her how she was needed in their desperate times, she was skeptical. Even a little depressed. They had never shown her interest. In years. Decades. Centuries, even. Now because of their own doing, she needed to fix their mess in the only way she would be able to: destruction.

Finally agreeing to help, she followed Akbar back to the valley. A few other creations of hers which had lain dormant could come in handy. In hesitation, her thoughts came back to her. What if Iโ€™m still the bad guy? What if they hate me for what I do? Hate me for what I am? Sensing her trepidation, Akbar rest a reassuring paw on her shoulder. His light collided into her darkness but somehow brought a warm sense of confidence. With a nod of her head, she got to work. Volcanoes erupted. Earthquakes shook the ground causing chasms and even rockslides. Floods. Plague. Famine. Drought. Many great and terrible things fell upon the land which made her heart ache as she had to watch her creations, her children, suffer through her work. It took days for everything to settle. The seas calmed. Sickness seemed to fade. The earth was once again at peace. Even as the smoke was still clearing, she could hear the sad sobs of those lions who had lost a friend or a loved one to disaster.

After some time when everything had started to get back to normal- back to the beginning when there was harmony, Akbar and Suha came to the lions as they had before. They spread word of their deeds through prophets and acolytes who then shared the words with the prides. The message was similar to the texts they had left the first time they wanted to acknowledge their presence to the mortals.

โโ€™iilah alkhalq, god of creation and โ€˜iilhat aldamar, goddess of destruction represent two halves of a whole. One can not exist without the other. If there is life, there must also be death. If there is darkness, there must also be light. Without a balance there is only chaos.โž

Being reminded of her equality and seeing how the lions took to this information was enlightening. They were starting to understand and recognize that her traits were needed. She was a necessary evil.

๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–โ€™๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•€โ€™๐•• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•“๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•–.
    There is a difference between the lions accepting her and her accepting herself. They were appreciative for her work even though it had meant losing loved ones in the process. It was a tough lesson to be learned but they now realized how much they needed the destruction she brought to the creation gods work. Now when they talked about the gods, they still held a higher regard for โ€™iilah alkhalq but โ€˜iilhat aldamar was a reminder they needed balance. Her work would not be forgotten or pushed aside. Suha, however, was still unsure about herself. She could only bring destruction and death. How could that be a good thing?

She continued her work alongside Akbar to keep the peace but had fallen into a state of indifference. Her thoughts were conflicted. Surely there was some other way to help. A better way. Something that was seen more favorably. Unfortunately, there was nothing in her power that was like that. She was always going to have the ability to destroy. To cause death. Would she even be capable of doing something good? That's when it seemed to click. She couldn't change and while her work would always be considered negative, she was able to do good. It just wasn't in the usual sense. Keeping things balanced was good, even if that meant using her destructive powers to do so.

Suha couldn't help she was created this way. She'd never be able to change and she was starting to accept that. Someone needed to keep the balance and if that meant she had to be the proverbial bad guy in the world, so be it. Now that she was truly recognizing her potential, she took control of it. Yes, she could cause great disasters and bring about illness. More than that, she could place curses- punish those that try to oppose the balance. Her work was important and she was the only one who could do it. It might not be as glamorous as her partners job or receive as much praise, but if she was doing good work that's what mattered.

Inspiration: Wreck-It Ralph Quote
    โ€œIโ€™m bad, and thatโ€™s good.
    I will never be good, and thatโ€™s not bad.
    Thereโ€™s no one Iโ€™d rather be than me.โ€
Last edited by Tigerโ™ฅBear on Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 12 times in total.
โœงPekee Pamoja . VOK
โœฟFallitur . VOK

โ“‰ Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tigerโ™ฅBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:58 pm

username: kyum-
      name: aquila svet

association: deuce famiglia

prompt:
      what does one call a man who is neither hero nor villain?
      when he does as he likes, and he does with little care?

to some, aquila is nothing but a menace - a pain in the neck, a nuisance and a half. to others, there's no man worthier of their undying respect and admiration. aquila is a man of his own; he does what he wants, whenever he wants.

notes;;
      -he's a biker basically
      -leave him alone and he'll be nice
      -mess with him and he'll rek you and everyone you've ever loved
      -he also acts on his morals so like
      -it aint black-and-white, but all shades of grey with this guy

also bless the extension oml ksdhfadf
Last edited by kyum- on Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jauri01 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:55 am

mark
jauri01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rab1es » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:56 pm

mark!
rab1es

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:59 am

The Monster

Narti | Male | Forgotten Hero, Greatest Threat
none (my vok page)
Last edited by wucaian on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PROD. » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:56 am

Username: ||CrownieXWolf||
Lion name: Holli
Lion gender: Male
Link to pride: mark
Lion status:
Prompt:
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
wsgg Image
I really love valorant, baking
and do art and animation in freetime!
feel free to shoot me a pm

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ”xxxxxxxxโ”“
โ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง?

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ.
๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.โž

โ”–xxxxxxxxโ”š
PROD.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albino polar bear » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Username: albino polar bear
Lion name: Cumulonimbus or Cu
Lion gender: Male
Link to pride: N/A
Lion status: Founder

Everyone is the hero of their own story...this must mean that they are the villian of someone else's

History has been proven to be written by the winner, and can paint heros in dark themes or villians as the chosen ones. How has history twisted this lions tale? Where they a hero? Or are they really a villian?

Prompt:

[ig]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3550858&size=large&format=auto&rev=1583216542[/img]

Currently wrote:Wip

Future wrote:Wip
Last edited by albino polar bear on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:14 am

Due to a few requests, I'll be extending this comp till the 14th of march
DraconisSumeris