Re: Rise | #3009

Postby Placebo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:44 am

username: Placebo
cat name: Thistletrap
clan: Floodclan

prompt:

It does not matter who you are, to him. If he doesn't want to do something for you or disagrees with you, he will flat out tell you no. No amount of peer pressure or intimidation has ever swayed him into being pushed into something he doesn't want to do. It is a bit odd because, in all other aspects, he's a perfectly fine warrior; the definition of regulation. Kind, but not too kind. Attentive, but prone to distraction. A little lazy, but not enough to sway him from his regular duties. No one's first choice, but no one's last choice, either. He simply refuses to be pushed around or goaded into doing anything. Saying no was comical when he refused to do apprentice duties for the deputy. He'd do it again.

And saying no saved his clan when he wouldn't give in to a tyrant. And he'd do it again.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:00 am

username: Knickknacks
cat name: Quailspot
clan: NorthClan

prompt:
They noticed Quail's watchful eyes early on, but brushed it off as a habit of staring. Soon, though, her clanmates came to recognize this trait for what it was- an intense attention and memory for details. Though she can come off as somewhat reserved, Quailspot harbors a sharp mind, her eyes picking up on things that she deems noteworthy- which, given her meticulous nature, tends to be a broader spectrum of things than other cats might pick up. The direction the wind was blowing at a specific time, the color and scent of the tiny mountain flowers underpaw, the exact words uttered in an earlier conversation: Quailspot seems to catch and remember most everything, a trait which can become almost unnerving at times, but has also proven to be useful time and time again. Ultimately, though they might not quite understand it, her clanmates recognize and appreciated Quailspot's sharp memory.
[150/150]
Last edited by Knickknacks on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FeathersBreath » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:28 am

username: FeathersBreath
cat name: Hawkthorn
clan: Tribe of the Falling Skies

prompt: [136]
    Hawkthorn is known for his blind loyalty. Once someone has his trust, he will not question them. Not ever. No matter how hurt he gets, no matter what they say or do, he will stay by their side. Initially, it wasn’t much of an issue, but when Icarus began to whisper into his ear, the Tribe began to worry. There was nothing they could do, as their friend, their family, was turned against them.
    Now, the Tribe fears him. All of Icarus’ little whispers have turned him against those who love him. There isn’t anything they can do to sway Hawkthorn against the other cat, and so they watch as his mind becomes warped, his morals become twisted.
    So yes, Hawkthorn is not only known for his blind loyalty. He is feared for it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feather - he/they

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████'
RAGE,
XXXXXXX RAGE
AGAINST THE
XXXXXX DYING
OF THE LIGHT

━━━━ ━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Discord:
FeathersBreath#5799

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FeathersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:59 am

username: endless shelter;;
cat name: Cliffvoice
clan: tideclan, in signature

prompt: His voice often is the thing you'll notice about him first. Anything from his vocal chords can be heard from a distance, it provides him with an aura and strength and certainty, but also stubborness, as it never wavers, only to his leader he drowns his voice. His nature in speech parallels to a cliff looking off to the sea, and the only thing that will silence the edge. Not only does it come with the tides waves silencing the echo of the cliff, but also how a cliff will crumble to the sea if it isn't made strong, which is presented by his training being rigid and a reminder of his roots.
»113 words«
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:00 am

username: Birchii
cat name: Flashhollow
clan: GealachClan

prompt: wip

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:02 am

username: Raincloud the 33rd
cat name: Gnat
clan: lighthouse

prompt:
No one's out to get you - they're not out to harm you. No one has designs to bring you down.
A repetitive message that goes through his head daily yet doesn't make a breakthrough. Gnat simply doesn't trust anyone. True, he's been forced to interact with other cats, most of all with lighthouse who have helped him out many times. He wants to like others and make friends - but his fear of putting any faith in others overrides basically everything.
It is fairly obvious this is the case - he's not all too shy about it the longer you get to know him. He can be downright rude at times, from jumping in to do something himself instead of letting someone 'untrustworthy' do it, to asking if allies have poisoned his mice. He hates he's like this but the fear of being betrayed is too overwhelming for him to suppress it.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:03 pm

username: houndjaw
cat name: curlew feather
clan: valeclan

prompt: the hopeless romantic
curlew's most defining characteristic is his romantic notions about life. often called a daydreamer or sentimental, he can sometimes let others get the best of him. he is convinced that the only thing that matters in life is love, and everything that matters has to center around showing affection. being the idealist he is, curlew has high expectations from others, and himself, and can sometimes be let down when those expectations are not met in the exact way he was picturing. to the more rational members of the clan, he can be described as a love-struck fool for his lofty beliefs. maybe he is a bit twitterpated, but at the end of the day curlew remains a cat that sees life through rose-colored glasses.

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:00 pm

username: Yellow.
cat name: Cloudchaser
clan: Ridgeclan

prompt: Disciplined - It takes time, something I've sadly had enough of.
With such an easy going clan you wouldn’t think that there would be one as disciplined as Cloudchaser in it, one that could in fact be described by just this one world. But the young tom saw a lot in his early kit hood and with the help of an outsider learned to control his emotions to make sure it never happened again. His emotions, his actions, his thoughts, everything has become perfectly tailored to fit his role in the clan. To fit the role he knows needs to be filled. He’s a fighter, the most perfectly trained outside the spies, though he’s more disciplined then they are. It’s by his own choice that he’s this way though and no matter how hard it got he didn’t abandon it. He has plans to be better, to be perfect.
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:33 pm

username: CloudDraws16
cat name: Snowpatch
clan: RoseClan (in sig)

prompt:
Snowpatch is often described by his clanmates as ‘fox-like’. He’s highly intelligent, and trickery is his middle name. The white tom is very skilled in fighting, and also, surprising, uses her teeth just like a fox.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:42 pm

username: Mavryk Company
cat name: Shallowsnow
clan: Severanceclan

prompt:
His silence. A mute by choice, not by a forced hand, he has taken to absolute silence in the face of any situation. Although this deters most newbloods who find a home in Severanceclan, they soon find that despite noticing his lack of words, his kind smile or sparkling eyes are evident while he makes his way through the camps helping cats in need.
His quiet nature helps lull ill kits to sleep, and what he lacks in words he makes up for in comforting actions to the sick or elderly.

(91/150)
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery