Re: Rise | #2993

Postby Kazin » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:16 am

Username: Kazin
    Clan: Zephyrclan

Compliments: 29 total compliments; (9 tickets total)

got a lot of love to give out as the final hours of Rise approach. (sorry Neah, I just kept going). Even if I didn't get a chance to get your name in here, just know that I adore all of your clans and all of your writing, and if you are a designer or artist, I probably adore that too because everyone here is very creative and amazing in their own way!

1. jay. ;; I've always loved your designs! I wish I had your skill. I hope to see you keep designing and making art!
    2. FeathersBreath ;; I know I haven't really talked at all on the Discord, but everytime I see you you just seem very down to earth and sensible, so I look up to you for that!
    3. Namida ;; I think that you do a great job with everything! I love your clan, and I really like your art as well ^^
    4. SurgeFire ;; gosh I will never stop admiring your art. Or your writing. You are a very creative person, and very humble about it too. I also find you very approachable, and thank you for being such a big positive influence on the Rise community!
    5. Arkinhallow ;; I adore your designs, like a whole lot! All of them that I've seen, cat or otherwise, looks utterly amazing!

6. WolfStormSC ;; I love your ideas and your writing! Your clan seems great ^^ Also I love your cat names.
    7. ieiis ;; I've always loved the names that you give your cats! They seem very well thought through and very fitting for each cat! Also, to add on to this, I just recently remembered that I ordered art from you in May, and !!!! that art remains one of my favorite pieces so thank you for your skills!
    8. .sins. ;; big fan of your art! I love every piece I've seen by you, and thank you for drawing a couple of my kitties c:

9. albino polar bear ;; I really love your writing! I can really get a feel of the story when I see a piece by you c:
    10. Knickknacks ;; Your writing is also sublime! I love reading your stories and entries in contests!
    11. Raincloud the 33rd ;; Your art is literally to die for. Your cat designs too! And your writing. Gosh, I love everything creative you've ever output.

12. StormSerpent ;; I really like LotusClan! Your cats have some awesome names and stories, and I really like reading about them. Starbucks is probably my favorite xD
    13. chamomile. ;; I've always loved your designs. The litter I got from you are some of my favorite cats! I love the way you do white spotting, and the softness of your designs.
    14. Desmond ;; answering your prompts back when you were an artist were definitely the prompts that stuck out the most in my mind! They were the most fun to write, and really got some creativity flowing within me c:

15. FerrousFaron ;; I love reading everything you've written in Rise! I hope that I can continue to find some written pieces by you, because they really are phenomenal.
    16. Lacuna ;; Love your designs, love your writing! I also really like Liddi's Bookshop and I think it's a great idea c:
    17. Goner. ;; I've always adored your cats, and your art! You really have a great style for both that I admire ^^

18. Kiffell ;; love the freckling that you gave one of my cats, Jasperstorm. His design remains one of my favorites, especially because of his cute freckling ;-;
    19. Shadowflight13 ;; I love the way you design cats, and eyes especially! Some of my favorite cats were designed by you, and the eyes mesmerize me each time I look at them!
    20. silver ~ ;; ahhh your designs are so good! I cannot get enough of them!

21. Tendency ;; you did my founder/real cat so much justice way back when. Thank you for paving the way for me to get into Rise, I couldn't have gotten started without you!
    22. Tynahi ;; I have seen some of your designs floating around recently just from browsing through people's clans, and wow! It was always my dream to own a cat designed by you! I have one now (Shrikestream, I love him) and I am so happy because gosh, your designs are so good.
    23. liightning ;; love your designs, and I really, really love your writing! It all seems so fleshed out and well thought out.

24. Neah ;; Thank you for always being a positive inspiration for me to delve a little bit into cat genetics. What got my interest in it was just how knowledgeable you were - I felt inspired to learn what I could because you were always willing to share what you know.
    25. Griffin Torrens ;; You have always felt like such a positive and enthusiastic member of the community. I don't think I've ever talked to you, but I enjoy seeing you around! I also like seeing the cat photos you've shared in the Discord c:
    26. ataraxic_king ;; Ok I've said it a lot but I will always and forever love your writing skills. Also, I don't remember if I've ever seen your art or not, but I love it so much! I recently saw something you did, I don't even remember where, but it was amazing! Your creativity inspires me!

27. weegeestar5 ;; That art you made... in MS PAINT OF ALL PLACES is so much better than anything I could ever hope to produce in any program, much less Paint. You are an amazing artist and I love your cat designs too!
    28. thundercry04 ;; I adore your art so much, I felt like it would be a crime not to mention you in here! Thank you for the headshots you made of my cats recently, I really enjoy your art a lot.
    29. DiamondDogg Caverns ;; I've seen you around, and you always seem very kind and optimistic. A positive member of any community! I also really like your art, so keep on keeping on! You rock!
Last edited by Kazin on Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:03 am

mark >:0
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:36 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Clan: FlareClan

Compliments:
5 min for first ticket, 21 extra for 7 tickets
8 tickets :3

Dia. I will be eternally grateful for this amazing thing you've created, and it will continue to hold a high place in my heart! You've been so friendly and kind, and I've never felt so comfortable talking to a staff member before! In all honesty you deserve the world <3 (oh, and I'm in love with your art!
Ezai, you may just think we've spoken a few times, but to me that means a lot. You're possibly the staff I feel the closest to, and every encounter has been a pleasure. You seem so honest and real, something I appreciate a lot in people. It's truly amazing how much time and effort you've put into rise, something that hasn't gone unnoticed. And I can't forget how adorable the cats you've created are! My first custom Honeybee and Cinnamonspeck, my special baby, will not be left to rot, and I'm in love with them.
Neah We may not have interacted much and I'm not sure if you even recognise me, but you seem like such a respectable person! Your art is on a whole new level, and I can say with all certainty it is absolutely stunning, and all your cats are just that. I've got my fingers crossed to be lucky enough to get one myself!
Denja I'm not sure if I'll ever get over how dang happy I was to win one of your beautiful cats. There's just something stunning about your art and the way the colours and texture is just right, all your cattos are such beautiful babies! I can't wait to develop Pheasantflight further. Not only this, but even while you've been so busy, you still found the time to answer my silly question about your adopt in a very friendly way that melted my anxiety from the encounter away! :3
liightning I've been seeing you around on the discord more recently, and it's great! You're such an easy to get along with person, not what I originally assumed (I get scared talking to people haha). Sadly haven't won one of you babies, but I'm still amazed by how beautiful they are!

AJ. Another talented artist who creates some stunning babies, and I'm still in awe at the NaNoWriMo custom you made me, with the cutest fully tail. You're definitely talented! Axel will continue to be loved and written about/drawn
SurgeFire, ah, you're such a fun person!! Your seem so energetic and friendly, it's contagious (a good thing)! Whenever I see you on the discord it always catches my interest, even if I'm usually to awkward to talk directly to you, haha. All of your art is a amazing, and I'm in awe at your genetics knowledge. Thank you so much for the two adorable babies you have my gay kids!! Can't wait to draw them as a family-
mewmew. Not only did you take on the first breeding I submitted, but yo then delivered me my first two precious babies, but you're so welcoming and easy to talk to, which means a lot to me! When you showed interest in my silly art and dumb stories it sent me over the moon, and I really look forward to continue talking to you! All of your cattos are just beautiful, there's a few I got my eyes on and fingers crossed!

Shadowflight13, I entered something for one of your contests, and it was an art piece and concept I was rather self conscious about, because the silly childish personality I gave him is something kinda personal, and I really hadn't been expecting to win! I'm so greatful and happy that you liked that idea for the adorable catto, and I'm super happy I've got one to remember you by!
Hawky<3 I haven't seen you around, seem to have joined just as you 'left', but you actually blessed me with my founder not long after I claimed it, and I was so excited, with good reason! You created such a pretty baby for me to start with, so thank you for the best welcome into this lovely community I could ask for!
Silver ~ Boy do you create some of the prettiest to look at cattos! I can't even begin to explain just how much I love each and every one of them, and I'll keep entering for them! You art is just too good?? One of your babies was actually the first one I ever one, and he's super important to me, he's gonna be used so much for art/writing in the future!

Oceanfosh why, your art is so pretty, and I love seeing the things you do out side of rise, especially your scream cattos! I'm jealous of all the people with one of your custom lined ones, so pretty! I love all your cattos with all my heart, and I'll keep entering them with my fingers crossed! You're a very friendly and understanding person, I hope I'll still see you around!
Mythz How does rise have so many amazing artists?? You make adorable cattos and ahhh! I've been lucky enough to win one (my gay baby) who I'd been a little anxious about my entry for, and it meant the world to me that you enjoyed and picked my entry!
Kaatlove I don't know how you do it, but every single one of your cats looks absolutely magical?? I don't understand how you can make them so dang beautiful, but there's something about them that calls out to me. I'm kinda sad I haven't managed to win one myself yet, so I'll keep entering for them, your contests are so fun! I admire you and your art so much hfhrhdn

Chamomile. No, I'll never not say it. Thank you so, so, so much for bringing Eggbee to life! I'd painfully been putting my heart and soul into entries, but it wasn't good enough. But then you came along and accepted my custom request! He's more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, I can't even being to understand how you managed to make such beautiful cats! Your Bengal style ones are just the best, and Eggbee is my favourite rise cat I own, no questions asked. Not only this, but you've been a really nice person to talk to on discord, and you've definitely helped me make some amazing memories on here!
Weegeestar5 You've always been a friendly face on the discord server, and your cats are such cuties! I love that you've been putting so much effort into making babies for all of us before it closes, and I'll have my fingers crossed to win one, because have a baby from you would make me so happy!
dimi, how can I not compliment you? I've seen you around a little on the discord which is always nice, but I can never forget all the hard work you've been doing behind the scenes for Rise! It's really impressive, and a wonderful thing you've done for everyone! Huge thank you from me for all you've done <3

SpaghettiOhs Hehe, I love your username! And man, you made some really cute cats when you were a guest artist!! My gay baby Pigeonhop, now a proud father, is an important member of my clan, and means the world to me. You designed him so well, and I'm glad you liked the personality I gave him.
Persona I'm utterly amazed by your art skill, especially when it comes to torties. The colours, texture and patterns themselves are just so awesome, and I'm so happy to have won Echomist! I doubt I'll ever be able to draw her as well as you, but I'll definitely try!
(These next ones I'm going by the discord username in brackets, because I'm kinda dumb)
Syelf Once again, I want to say that you're an amazing person, and were the kind soul that made me feel completely at home on the server. Talking to you is always fun, and I love how friendly and strong you are, I definitely admire you

Star Your lovely comments and support of my art meant the world to me, and I always enjoy seeing you around and talking. You're so fun and kind, really easy to talk to!
FeathersBreath I've always appreciated how open you are and the proper conversations you've had with me! I've really enjoyed talking, and you seem so kind and honest!
Raincloud the 33rd, I see you around a lot and you seem very active. You're a very outgoing person and I really respect that, I enjoy seeing what you have to say!

StormSerpent You're a super interactive and fun person! It's great to see you around, and you make sure no one gets left out :3
klaus. Another increasingly friendly user who it's always nice to see around, you bring a lot of life to the discord
WolfTales I see you on the discord quite a bit too, and you're very friendly and fun! Another user who makes all feel welcome

May add more if I get time! <3
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlmania » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:02 am

Username: !Horsecrazy!
Clan: Frostclan(link coming)

Compliments #6
Everyone on CS: Thank you for being such a welcoming and helpful community. I hope I can return the favor.
Dia: You are such a amazing human for keeping this going for sooo long. Your a staff member but still found time to run a ARPG.
Gloves: Your are such a giving person. You’re pound has helped me kick start my pet collection, and probably many others.
Khenney: I will continue to follow you until either I quit or you quit and even then I will probably never press that unfollow button. You are such an awesome and fun artist and user.
Ember wolf: Another amazing artist I will never stop following.
Exotica: A great horse artist and species owner. Thank you for putting up with me.
May add more
—————————————————————————————————————

Storage

—————————————————————————————————————
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:24 pm

Username: kiffell
Clan: https://toyhou.se/kiffell/characters/folder:798470

Compliments: i literally dont interact w half the community bc im so scared but i swear ily all <3
hevno- my best best BEST freaking friend i love you so much! i always want our friendship to grow and i always say that as a compliment but instead im here to list everything else i adore about you! you're always so hardworking and you did so well with the archive, and i cant wait to see where else you take your talents! your writing is phenomenal and i always love seeing your stories! your art has been getting so much better too and you've been improving so much! you're so talented in so many ways ilysm <3
surge- *strums guitar* i lovE YOUUUU ! we need to talk more and i really hope we can develop our kitties as rise closes. we can plan out some stuff and potentially breed some of our ships <3 cant wait to continue being your friend surge !!
weeg- we havent talked much either since idk when but i hope we can develop our cats more too!!! i wanna develop kestrel and azalea and see about getting them some kittens owo ilysm <3
aj- ily aj uwu i know we dont talk much but im really glad we became friends!!! ur so sweet and i cant wait to develop our ships some more <3
mythz- we dont rlly speak much, but i really want to get to know you better!! u seem like a super cool person and im sad we havent become closer friends yet :<

denja- clown crew member #1 honk honk! thanks for being so fun w me and always making those clown jokes <3 we need to talk more too!
liightning- clown crew member #2 ! thanks for also making clown jokes and being so fun w me uwu we also need to talk more ndbjd
mewmew- we dont talk much but you've been super kind to me in the discord and ive always appreciated that!!

thundercry- thunder <3 ily dude !! we need to talk some more and become closer friends but thanks for being my friend !! i love screaming about anime with you and i always enjoy designing your emoji combo ideas!
stormserpent- we never really talked much but you've made such cute art for me!! please keep drawing you're so talented <3
knickknacks- we never really talked much either but you've always seemed so cool!! thanks again for that griffin dude you designed for me <3

neah- you've always been so cool to me dbshvfvf thanks for not beating me up when i almost killed heronpaw in dnd
birchii- you seem super cool!! we never talked but ive seen you around in chat and you've always been so kind !
dewly/ataraxic_king- we need to develop our beach clansssss i always enjoy talking to you !

maybe more?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:32 am

Username: hawkfire102
Clan: Sycamoreclan

Compliments: (5 Total)

1. Neah: You never cease to amaze me with all of your gorgeous cats!
2. SurgeFire: I love your art and can't wait to develop our trio soon. Need those good sappy moments with Bracken.
3. Faededfyre: I can't wait to continue to develop Sycamoreclan and Catlantis together!
4. Weegeestar: I deeply enjoy the rps that you host for me and the gang and can't wait to get into that good angst.
5. Ezai: Thank you for everything that you've done for Rise.

1. Chaosin: Chaos bud, you're valid and I'll be here to support you.
2. WolfstormSC: I can't wait until I have time to get back on Wizards with you so we can go defeat Simon once and for all!
3. Hevno: Thank you also for what you've done for Rise!

1. AJ: As someone I've only experienced the absolute feralness in passing, I look forward to getting to know you more!
2. Mythz: You're a wonderful artist!
3. Goner.: You too, are a wonderful artist!

1. Denja: Never let anyone vibe check you, your feralness makes you unique!
2. Liightning: Thank you for the wonderful starter to Rise and I'll forever love the cats that you make!
3. Shadowflight13: I've always enjoyed seeing your cats pop up on my feed!

1. ataraxic_king: Thank you for making a place to go and make magical cats, I can't wait to see how you'll flourish!
2. Oceanfosh: Good friend, I'll always be here to support you in your Spanish problems but please do not eat the tv.
3. Chamomile: Your cats are beautiful!

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:14 am

Username: weegeestar5
Clan: team forest fire

Compliments:
ohoho. now I get to compliment people
surge - SURGE. ILY. you are a wonderful person & friend. i absolutely love talking to you. you are always so funny and so eager to listen to me ramble on abt whatever random idea pops into my head. not to mention ur exceedingly talented. just!!! you are so nice and funny and i love to talk to u
aj - AJ. ILY TOO. you are also a wonderful person and friend. talking 2 u is always a good time. you have to put up with me relentlessly shipping onyx and fox lol. ANYWAY, not only THAT but you are incredibly talented!! all of ur designs? ur art? i weep. also you have been beyond patient with anything ive owed you, to which im so grateful for <3
kiff - KIFF. ILY TOO!!!! u are always so fun to talk to and i love how passionate u get about everything!!! ur super kind and always willing to lend an ear. not to mention u are ALSO talented? god im dying. im dying kiff
dimi - DIMI. ILY TOO. god i love everyone. ANYWAY u are a lovely person and friend and i always enjoy talking to u. i will always treasure our rise development we did together!! not to mention ur raw feral energy of drinking like 5 mountain dews at once smh. not to mention, ur writing? BEAUTIFUL
hawk - HAWK. ILY TOO. AHHH. ok ok my dude you are SO nice and SO funny and you're always willing to lend an ear if im feeling a bit upset!!! like !! that means so much to me and i cry. also. the rp shenanigans? im actually going to CRY i love our rp dorks so much. let corvin and pyrite get married 2020

canary - canary!!! my dude. my dude. u are also a bunch of fun to talk to and rp with !!!! and ur so nice to talk to !! i weep, ily dude
stormserpent - storm u are SO SO NICE to me and i appreciate that SO much. like dude you are a FANTASTIC person and i sincerely hope life treats u like a god bc you are SO NICE
denja - den. u feral lad. absolutely feral energy. u are so funny and also so nice to me. im still crying over that mini art giftwar we did. i love 2 talk to u dude !!!! honestly!!!! ur so nice to talk to even if u do threaten me

deercan - DEER. u are so chaotic and i love talking to u so much. u always have such good rp characters and im just -eyes emoji- at the various plots we have created. u are also so nice and funny and just !! i love talking to u u are lovely
roadkiil - peach...... u are ALSO a being of chaos but i love talking to u a bunch as well!!! u are v nice and v funny and i really enjoy hearing the jokes u make!!!! and not to mention u are talented !!!!! i weep
newmaker - MAX. my SON. im adopting u. max ur such an important friend to me and youre always so kind and nice to me!!! its wonderful talking to u. not to mention u are ALSO hilarious and talented

dia - dia!! youve kept rise going for 2 years and words cannot express how happy the community has made me over the years. i dont know if i would be coping as well as i am without rise, and i dont think i would have made even a fraction of the friends that i have now without rise. so, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you
neah - NEAH. dnd buddy.... neah u are SUCH a lovely person to talk to. u are so kind and funny!! not to mention willing to lend an ear whenever i had any issues or questions, and generally being a really good friend!! i hope work treats u better asap, and also that we can continue dnd shenanigans soon
ez - you've also been super helpful to me, and i really appreciate the times when youve lent an ear to me rambling on about my health issues [was quite a while ago iirc, but it still means a lot to me]

parlayx - para!! we've not really talked much but please trust me when i say that when you reached out to me when i was upset about rise closing IT REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART. like im crying in a good way just thinking about that. that small interaction easily shows me that you are a kind and caring person, and i really appreciate that. and, like everyone else on this list, also EXCEEDINGLY talented
kaatlove - kaat we havent spoken much but !! from what i see u are a very funny individual, and not to mention extremely talented. like pls. im dying kaat. ur designs? they kill me
silver - silver !! we also havent spoken much at all but can i just say that ive always loved seeing ur cat designs around, even before rise? like ur so GOOD at them they r so PRETTY im DYING

chamomile - cham.......... god of rosettes... we also havent spoken much but u seem to be a very lovely person who is also extremely talented !!
goner - you also reached out to me when i was upset over rise closing and that also really touched my heart <3 like that tells me you are such a kind person and i WEEP........ like ur so nice im crying
mythz - DO U KNOW WHAT SHOCKS ME. IS THAT WE HAVENT SPOKEN A LOT. why is that myth. [timezones prob LOL] but ANYWAY myth i know u are a v nice and lovely person, and whenever we do talk i do enjoy it!! lmk if u want clan plots uwu

oceanfosh - ocean !!! look at u posting all that gorgeous art im crying. not to mention ur designs? also gorgeous. youre a very talented and funny person !!! feel free to @ me with memes at any time
liightning - weeg compliments liight asmr liight ur a very nice person and also v funny!! not to mention, your art is BEYOND adorable. ur killing me here
mewmew - MEWWWW. you are literally always SO KIND and i appreciate that so much. i really enjoy talking to you because u are so nice and i cry

shadowflight - SHADOW. ILY. shadow u have always been SO comforting to me when ive been upset and words cannot begin to express how grateful i am for that. i also deeply appreciate all of your comments on my oekakis!!
thundercry04 - thunder!! you're a very nice and caring person, not to mention extremely talented as well!! its always lovely to talk to you
thesongofthestars - song !!! youve always been really nice and helpful, and talking to you has always been a joy

THERE WILL PROBABLY BE MORE im just tired,
ok im snoozy from a bad cold,,,, if i forgot u im sorry but just know that ily
i know i kept writing kind and funny but??? u guys JUST ARE OK
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:43 am

Username: WolfstormSC
Clan: Stormclan

Compliments:
1. AJ: I haven't really talked to you much but I love seeing all of the planning that you've done! I absolutely adore the headshot of smokestep that you did, you captured him so well!
2. kaatlove: Your designs are so pretty and I absolutely adore every single one that you've made in rise! I'm a little sad that I'll never be able to get a rise design from you now, but I would love to commission you in the future!
3. chamomile: Your designs are so s o f t and I really do adore that. You always sound so calm and friendly too!
4. mewmew: You have such a calming aura around you. I know we haven't really talked but you seem like a really kind and sweet person!
5. birchii: A chaotic soul. I love being able to talk and joke around with you on the discord! I hope that we'll still be able to do that in future too!

6. Wolftales: I missed you on the rise discord when you had a bit of a break. I'm so glad that you're back! I really loved seeing how excited you got about winning rabbitmoon. I love seeing you develop them and I'm really glad that I get to talk to you and see your puns again!
7. SpaghettiOhs: I really love all the art that you have done for me. I also really loved being able to chat with you on the discord! You're a really cool person!
8. Kazin: I've seen all of the effort that you put into your forms and tryouts for other adopts. I really enjoy reading your stories and think they are really good!

9. jay.: The presentation on your forms are all beautiful. You strike me as a very orderly person and I enjoy that about you!
10. albino polar bear: Thank you so much for drawing one of my dog ocs, milo! I haven't talked to you too much but I love seeing your art and the effort you put into things!
11. Tendency: I really adore your designs, especially your rosettes! Those were some of my favourite designs in rise! I also really love how you did smudgenose's white!

12. Griffin Torrens: I've seen your art around and I really do enjoy seeing it each time. It all looks so good and I love being able to see your progress! Good job!
13. I like bees: I have always loved to see your designs, even in things like stars or just designing random cats! They have all been very beautiful!
14. .sins.: I love seeing the designs that you've been doing for the litter of cats you've been working on. You've been doing really good on those charcoals and I can't wait to see more from you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:40 pm

Username: Ravendarus
Clan: Echoclan

Compliments:
1. .Forever. - One of my best friends online honestly <3 You are amazing and sweet and I absolutely adore making HC's and Roleplaying with you! I also adore your clan and can't wait to draw your cats! Thank you so much for being my friend!
2. Marooncoon - You are awesomely amazing! I adore looking at your clans and I can't thank you enough for letting me draw them for the 100 cat challenge! I'm sorry I couldn't get to them before the end of rise! All your cats are interesting and well developed and you are a fantastically awesome artist!
3. ovacalix - One of the best people ever!! Your art is always unique and fun and beautiful! I also love plotting with you! I am excited for this plot to go down. Thank you so much for being awesome!
4. chamomile. - I adore your art and you are just such a wonderful and nice person! Thank you so much for being so kind and nice to me!
5. Surgefire - I love your cats and you are an awesome staff member and artist! You are great and a very nice! Thank you so much for your hard work!
6. Neah - You work very hard for Rise and we can't thank you enough for all your hard work! You are a great artist and I love your cats! You are an awesome person! Thank you so much for your hard work!
7. Dia. - You are a dedicated owner and you always pour your heart into the adopts and we can't thank you enough for being so active with Rise! You are a fantastic person! I completely understand your choice in closing down Rise and I thank you profusely for your hard work!
8. Lady Raincloud - Your art just keeps getting better and better! I adore looking at all your amazing pieces and your cats are all really unique! You are great!
9. Tendency - I ADORE your cats! They are always so sweet and awesome! I love the way you do scars and you are just an amazing person! A great artist and a kind person.
10. Ezai - Incredible and hard working! Your an amazing and inspiring artist! I love seeing your unique works of art and adopts! Thank you so much for your hard work!!
11. PeanutButterRum - I know you from another adopt, your art has improved and your designs are great! You are as marvelous as ever! Hope to see you around again soon I know you haven't been online in a while!
12. Micki - You are a nice and very kind person, I love seeing and reading your forms because they are always so neat and nice to read!
13. Thunder.Collects - Thank you so much for the blessing! Your luck and support certainly helped me in achieving a few of my goals! You are a good person and I thank you for your support! I really love your art as well!
14. Optimism - Hello friend! Thank you so much for being my friend and I loved seeing your cats and you clan <3
15. AJ - Thank you so much for your hard work, you have done a fantastic job and I am glad that I own at least one cat made by you <3
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:57 pm

Username: Strawberry Milk
Clan: Graniteclan

Compliments: 5 total
Dia. - You've done such an amazing job with Rise and I really love your art! Your cats are great and your hedgehogs are sooo cute!
Shadowflight13 - I really love your cat designs and you seem really nice! You did my founder way back in April and I'm so glad you claimed my form!
chamomile. - You seem super nice and your designs are fantastic!
Sandspider - I really love your art, especially your lineless style! It's super unique and really lovely!
chimingcloud - Your style is amazing and so colorful! I love seeing your art pop up in my oekaki feed!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo