Re: Rise | #2421

Postby Red weasel » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:41 pm

username: Red weasel
cat name: Duskbreeze
clan: Ursaclan
prompt: He doesn't regret anything for now. His crime? Double-crossing the original leader of Ursaclan. He felt the founder was leading the clan to its doom by being so passive. So, he lead a power-hungry clan right to Ursaclans doorstep, expecting that the fight would make the leader realize that he needed to toughen up and make their clan look more intimidating. Instead, when the battle looked bad for the rival clan, the rival leader ratted Duskbreeze out, which resulted in him being kicked out of the clan, and of course, landed him in the dark forest. This wasn't the only effect of his actions. A long-standing feud was created, one that raged on and off for years. One that destroyed the clan and lead to the young Fawnstars leadership. As a natural-born troublemaker, he's proud of his destruction. For now, he is keeping his eye on the young leader, who in her own way, is shaking things up just by being there. Could he regret his actions, of course, he still favors his old clan, and would hate to see it actually fully destroyed. In fact, the moment things start to work in a way he doesn't like, he might begin to feel at least a little remorse, in his own way at least.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2421

Postby denja » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:30 am

Birchii wrote:username: Birchii
cat name: Deamhan
clan: GealachClan
prompt:
    “I don’t regret anything.

The Dubhar Rìoghachd – Shade Realm, in the common tongue – is a place where those with no guilt, no remorse, no conscience, go. Or they’ve actually got a moral compass and decided to do something deemed ‘evil’ enough by that buzzing idiot in them moon that landed them here.

You see, there are two groups of cats here. The ones who are actually good at heart and simply need to spend enough time here until their evils are thought paid off. Where do they go after that? Very remorsefully to the ‘nice place’, or so we’ve heard. And then there are those who don’t give a damn about what they’ve done and are dumped here for what I assume is forever. Eternal timeout.

I’m assuming you’ve figured out which I am? Or are you still stupid?

Whatever.

Who knew that I still believed in all this junk? Apparently my time in RabbitDungClan was enough to keep this concept of life after death up until my actual death. So instead of a ‘Dark Forest’, like the clan I ended up in believed, I’m almost always stuck here.

Almost, you ask? Well, I’m dead, not stupid. There are ways to slip into the other ‘bad places’ if you’re smart enough. I’ve figured out a way to walk between them. Not that it does me much good. My life, my livelihood, my reason for being? All down there, still with the land of the living. Or up there. You know, I don’t actually know if we get shoved so far under the earth when we go to the ‘big bad meanie place’, or if we’re just the darkness in the night sky. I’d rather it be the second, because then we annoy the goodie two shoes of GealachClan even in death. Heh.

How’d I end up here? That’s a dangerous question, and a stupid one. Weren’t you listening? I did something so bad that my ticket to the nice, starry place was taken away from me and I was fast-tracked to this dump instead. You might wanna know what I did exactly, to wind up here, but honestly, you might as well as ask what I didn’t do. And no, I don’t care. It landed with me on top, feared by others around me and with a reputation that preceded me quite handsomely.

You wanna know more? Too bad. Look, I ain't interested in sharing my entire life story. I did what I did. Did I feel guilty about it? Not really. I just did what I wanted to get what I wanted, and it landed with me on top. Did I like the chaos I made? Sometimes, sure. Other times it was just a by-product, something that just happened while I did other stuff. Only thing I regret is feeling guilty about my actions in the start.

Happy now? Can we move on?

I’ve heard rumours that we get reincarnated. Y’know, the ones who don’t care at all what they did? Apparently, our memories and anything that makes us who we are is stripped away almost fully, leaving only a tiny kernel of us. The same that we’re born as the first time. And then they shove that tiny little nugget into a kit again as a ‘second chance’ once we’ve lived here long enough to make up for our wrongdoings.

But then, I’ve also heard that once our time is up, we just fade away into nothingness.

I can’t decide which I’d prefer.

So yeah. I don’t regret anything. Because one way or another, however long it takes, I’ll be out of here.

And Deamhan will be back to wreak havoc once more. Round two, you could call it.”

congrats!! enjoy deamhan! <3
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me