Re: DD Halloween dog #1

Postby exempt » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:19 am

Closed! Please don't edit your forms. I'll try to have a winner decided sometime soon.
              DDsth1x1art shop
              ──────────
              Hi, I'm exempt! I enjoy role
              playing and creating chara-
              cters. Feel free to message
              me about anything! My inbox
              is always open.

──────────
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exempt » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:34 am

AngelBowties wrote:Username: AngelBowties
Name: Brady
Prompt: Pebbles crunch under the bottom of your jaguar x12 as you drive down a twisty mountain road that seems too thin to fit the body of your vehicle. Pine trees tower above like crippling old men trying to force themselves to stay upright, but their posture has been horrible for decades so they lurk over crooked. It feels like miles, but the drive is slow. Passing an abandoned waterwheel, a sign! Finally, waiting 15 minutes of driving away from town, you find what you're looking for, a well maintenanced ritzy old mansion of Brady.

It's stacked 4 stories tall, surrounded with aspen trees that all seem to watch you. Brady has a cupid's fountain in front of his double doors, they run wildly with water in a playful manner. Inside, a twisted staircase with a rail of gold. A harp is placed center room, which brings you to the kitchen, followed by a peculiar sitting room which leads to a dining room. The dining room is filled with crystals, a china cabinet, and a large chandelier above a rosewood table with a set of 10 matching rosewood chairs. Upstairs are bedrooms, bathrooms, and more sitting rooms. Above that, an office area, as well as 2 more bedrooms, a kitchen, and bathrooms. Above that is the attic, it stretches as far as the mansion runs and smells as dirty as old unfinished wood. "Thank you for touring my home" a voice says, it's Brady. "Would you like to stay for dessert?" He inquires.
Extra:

Sorry the the delay in results. I enjoyed reading through all your entries, but the winner of this doodle is AngelBowties! The way you wrote this was just really interesting, and I kept coming back to it when trying to decide on the winner. ^^
              DDsth1x1art shop
              ──────────
              Hi, I'm exempt! I enjoy role
              playing and creating chara-
              cters. Feel free to message
              me about anything! My inbox
              is always open.

──────────
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:51 am

Yay! I'm glad that I won little Brady I've got great ideas for this guy, i kept coming back to this topic almost everyday cuz i was just dying to see who would keep him. I like to think the 3 bags of candycorn i bought help me win him, but we'll just say it was my story lol (:
Thank you exempt! You will not be disappointed in givin Brady to me! :D
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws