Postby certified » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:42 pm

Ringo. wrote:Owner: Ringo.
Show Name: Muddy Truck Tracks
Barn Name: Trucker
Height: 17.3hh
Halter color: keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
Prompt:
    Trucker has a rather selfish soul. She won't sugar coat this fact when others bring it up. Most of the time, Truckee can't control her tongue and won't stop herself from saying things, not caring about the feelings of those around her. She views the world around her as mostly negative and also tends to think that the universe is out to punish her for one reason or another. Her view on other horses is usually not so and is very open to accept anyone, regardless of their past or kind.

She's well known to pull pranks, which can range anywhere from harmless to, very very rarely, straight up dangerous. Her so called, ‘victims’ include more than her herd, staff members don’t want to be assigned to her for a day, she's one of the most dreaded horses in the stables. Trucker is willing put up a fight with handlers and loves to pin them against fences and walls.

When she’s alone though, she’s a delicate mare who builds barriers whenever someone tries to break them down. She likes to keep herself busy to distract herself from the darker things in life and takes on any task you can, even if they overwhelm her. It's easy to dump your responsibilities on her as she will try to take care of it. When she has nothing to do, she paces anxiously. She tries her hardest to be kind and offers to help out whenever she can.

Congrats
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me