My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestine UFA - Kalon Readoption

Postby fish-soda » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:37 am

Username: fish-juice
    Kalon Name: Maraja
    Prompt Response: adores magic but can only create the opposite of what he attempts

mark!
Last edited by fish-soda on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    -—-Image
    -𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻 | 𝚅𝙸𝙲 | 𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙰

‧̍̊˙· .𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞. ·˙‧̍̊
    abt me ✘ my kals ✘ chars
    |
fish-soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:40 am

mark
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:27 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
Kalon Name: Percivan 'Perce' Emill

Prompt Response:

"Look out, Perce!"

The young child ducked at his brothers warning, eyes wide with awe and wander as a bolt of blue, shimmering magic shot over his head and hit the wall with a loud smacking sound. The magic sizzled away, leaving a scorch mark behind, a thin trail of silvery smoke evaporating into the air. He was still staring at it even when he heard his mother yelling, heard both of his brothers laughing as they ran past him and out of the door. He watched them go as his mother appeared beside him, shaking her head and tutting at the charred mark.

"If I've told them once, I've told them a thousand times, no magic in the house..." she muttered to herself, and then sighed. "The sooner they get off to that school, the better. And I don't want them back until they've learn how to control it."

She put a hand on her youngest son's shoulder, smiling down at him fondly. "Good thing you don't have to worry about all that, eh?"

He nodded, still staring through the doorway where his brothers had longed disappeared. It didn't feel good, not really, seeing them run off like that. They'd been close from the start, being twins and all, but they'd only grown closer since they'd discovered their magic. Soon they'd be off to that special academy, learning secrets and skills Percivan could only dream about. And then it would just be him and his mother left at home. Just the two of them. Perfectly normal, perfectly non-magic.

• • • • •

"Look out, Sir!"

He ducked just as a stray bolt of magic, orange and flaming, sailed over his head and hit the wall with a loud fizzing. Here, the walls were protected, and no mark was left behind. If they didn't have protection, by far, the entire academy would have crumbled by now.

He looked towards the doorway, where two meek-looking First Year students were scuffing their feet. "Sorry, Sir," one of them said. "It just got away from me."

"No harm done," he reassured them. "You'll get the hang of it eventually. Now come in, take your seats."

The two of them came in, as did the rest of the class, trailing in behind them and giggling at the mishap. He didn't try to stop their talking. It was their first year here, of course they were excited; he wasn't about to ruin their fun. He was just happy that he could play a part in their learning, to help them along their way.

Even if, technically, he didn't teach magic.

Make no mistake, potion making was a difficult skill to master. You had to learn the ingredients, the amounts to add, how to add them together and not get a sticky, exploding mess; it took time to get the hang of.

It was ironic, he knew, that the only non-magic child of the family would end up teaching at the academy. The thing about this position was that you didn't need magical abilities, you just needed to know your way around a cauldron and its ingredients. Anyone could learn potion making if they put their mind to it. And that's exactly what he'd done as a child.

So desperate to feel closer to his brothers, he'd thrown himself into learning the craft because it was the closest thing he could get to learning real magic. His mother, although she probably knew his reasons behind the passion, supported his decision to go into this field. He'd not been good at it in the beginning, and it had taken many failed attempts to get this far. There had been times when he'd thought about giving it up, but then he'd see his brothers together, using their magic, and it brought back the drive all over again.

Eventually his motivation had turned into success. He graduated his final exam with flying colors. His mother had showered him with praise. Even his brothers had been there, patting him on the back and congratulating him. It had felt good - really good - but deep down, he knew it didn't really change things.

The twins were still the magic ones, and he still was not.

Really, he was lucky that potion making had turned into a genuine passion for him. He loved creating, and he loved teaching. Being at this school, it brought him closer to the world he longed to be apart of, but he knew that it couldn't go further than this. He knew that this place, this position - they were the closest he would get to magic. The students he taught and the staff he worked with, the ones with magical powers - being around them, watching them work, was the closest he'd get.

He did love his job.
He did love his potions, his books, his job of teaching and creating.
He did love being here, seeing the magic firsthand, eyes wide just like when he was a child.

But sometimes, sometimes, he can't help but long for a little bit more.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ramen bun » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:41 pm

Username: bunn!
Kalon Name: Star
Prompt Response: She gives this explanation everytime anyone asks :
Magic is a secret power which makes people do things someone wants them to do and brings into existence effects which are naturally abnormal. People who cast spells are called “sorcerers/spellbinders”. It is possible to describe spell as follows: unlawful acts of deceiving people such as magic and trickery in order to harm someone for an interest, by using some secret powers. A person who deceives people by magic and trickery is called a “sorcerer/spellbinder”, the job performed by those people is called “spell” and doing this job as an occupation is called “sorcery”. Sorcery was widespread amongst pre-Islamic Arabs, Romans, Indians and Egyptians. Sorcery was a respected occupation especially in the time of Prophet Moses. It was also widespread in the time of Prophet Solomon. Sorcery can be divided into groups according to its features.
ramen bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:10 pm

Username: Jolly marshmallow
Kalon Name: Star
Prompt Response: Ever since she was a little tiny kalon she wished to grow up faster so she could earn her magic like her parents did. So she would grab a stick and pretend it was a magic wand, She practiced everyday. Until the day came when she turned 15, her parents gave her a special wand just for her to use at the charming gardeners where all kalons tested there magic to earn there right to the magical wonders. But as the sky turned a greyish colour a darkness awoke stealing her parents. Star traveled beyond the stars and finally arrived at the evil wizards cave. She grabbed her parents silently and casted a spell on the evil wizard so he would never harm anyone again. She closed the cave with a forsaking spell and traveled back to her lovely home. Since she saved her people from the evil wizard Loke she gained her powers.

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Username: plantfood
Kalon Name: Galena

Prompt Response:
Her amused laugh conveys a strong warmth to it. "Magic? Well, I think it's an amazing tool that takes a lot of talent that I don't have. Don't get me wrong! I'm not underhanding myself, it's just that I specialize more in... heavy lifting, shall we say. I keep tabs on important stuff but I like to leave the deep-reading to the scholars and the long, treacherous adventures to my crew.
I consider myself a pretty patient person but magic is downright tedious! Ugh, and it's tough to deal with if anybody is trying to make themself an obstacle. Usually I'd have more tact, but I can't even tell you them number of magical beings I've had to just mow down with brute force because they won't quit with the spells and such. I like it when it's bein' used for good stuff that helps people."
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:48 pm

f1owercrown | Emi | Male

One new year's eve, Emi grabbed a stick from the ground and waved it in the air, pointing at the many fireworks up above.
...and then he panicked when fireworks started shooting out of his stick.

Emi was indifferent about magic. In fact, he thought magic didn't exist at all, except for the fake ones he saw on television, pulling rabbits out of hats or guessing a card or something. This would've sounded like any regular story for the layman, except what was interesting was that Emi was born from a family of witches and wizards. Emi had natural magic running through his veins, being one who held a greater amount of magic that most kids his age.

And he found that normal.

Living with a family of witches and wizards, he grew up unexposed to the non-magical world outside. He lived eating unicorn horn soup, mermaid's fin dumplings, and food with pixie dust as a condiment (it was a common substitute for salt in the magic realm). He'd make potions using just a blender, adding in a few fruits, dragon tears, mistletoe berries, wolf fangs, and sometimes phoenix blood to create an "energy drink" (which could actually be classified as a strengthening potion). Emi had gotten so used to these ingredients that restaurants thought of him as crazy when he'd request these "condiments" while eating. He'd mostly just accepted these things as one of those "We must be using rare spices" situations.

His indifference towards magic came to the point where Emi shrugged things the regular joe wouldn't do. While he was well-rounded in many magical aspects, illusions and psychic magic was where Emi excelled. He could throw a chalk across the classroom without ever touching the chalk, and he could create ghost-like figures from his mind to scare people. Emi always thought his power was something normal, something anyone could do. That's why he wasn't the type of person who liked being asked to run errands, or those "Get me this, get me that" kind of commands. He would always go, "You can get it yourself, can't you?" in the context that everyone had psychic abilities like he did. Nevertheless, people would get annoyed by his snarky comments and would do the errands themselves. Emi felt proud when that'd always happen.

Despite all Emi had, he still passed off as a regular Kalon to most. Emi was playful and intelligent, kind of rowdy but also kind of empathetic. He loved to create illusions for a younger audience, believing that most kids just haven't fully developed skills yet. He felt his abilities as some sort of thing kids learned along with how to read and write, and he was there just as a tutor for them to develop. He knew little on what was supposed to be normal, but it's wasn't like it had bothered him or his family either way.
Last edited by f1owercrown on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:44 pm

Mark! ♡
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Username: kyum-
      Kalon Name: tbd
      Prompt Response: he loves magic, but he's kinda trash at it. his magic always seems to backfire, but works best when he's in danger. it's like it has a sentience of its own, doing what it's told when its life is on the line.

wip atm
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me