Re: Stars • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby kyum- » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:16 pm

██████████   𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘    █████████

the sounds of the city were always loud and unnerving; large metal boxes rolled about on tar roads, occasionally honking loudly at another box, or a two-leg crossing the road hastily. leo watched from his perch through heavy lids, tired from his night's patrol, but unable to fall back to sleep for longer. with a shake of his head, he attempted to shake the sleep from his mind and body, getting up to stretch his rigid body. then with a wide yawn, he hopped down from the block he'd slept on, and wandered about the roof's edge.

life was going on as it usually did, minding its own business without care for anyone else. how much it'd intimidated him, back when his owner first left him in the parking lot not far from where he was now. clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, he let out a growl from the back of his throat, at the memory of his owner's back as she walked away from him.

a horrible memory indeed. one he didn't need.

forcing himself to focus in the now, he gazed out into the open, polluted horizon. the world was large; the place he'd been sheltered was only a tiny piece of this great land. he forced himself to think it was for the better - if she hadn't left him there, he wouldn't be able to see this - all of this - and weave through these concrete mountains for something new to discover.

yes. that's it. it was for the better.

leo smiled bitterly. then with a final stretch of his neck, he decided it was time to get the day going.
[ 277 words ]

--cats on patrol
leo | hp 100% | hup 0%
--level 0
experience: 0
--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
no food or herbs were used.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana prince » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:25 pm

rantipole wrote:Image

- +20 XP for writing 121 words.
    - +10 XP for patrol sent.
    - +0% hunger gained (2 more fasting posts).
    dodge traveled throughout the hot desert without much luck. trial and error persisted trying to hunt for prey, but he was able to find some scraps another animal must've left over. not much meat left on the carcass. +1 FP, +1 scraps, +1 XP
    while still scavenging and trying to fill his empty stomach, he managed to come across an oasis! it was refreshing to get a drink, and he also grabbed a tormentil. +1 tormentil, +1 XP

totals
    +32 XP | +0% hunger | +1 FP (+ 1 scraps) | +1 tormentil | level 0 (32/100 XP)

AstroCat wrote:DriftClan

- +20 XP for writing 140 words.
    fallenstar trotted through the grass for a few minutes before catching scent of nearby prey. silly of it to be so close to camp. he stalked it and pounced, and killed a mouse! +2 FP, +1 mouse, +2 XP
    straying farther from camp, he came across a bush of mallow leaves and decided to take some to bring back home. he also discovered underneath the plant that some cobweb was growing, so he took some of that as well. +1 mallow leaf, +1 cobweb, +2 XP

totals
    +34 XP | +0% hunger | +2 FP (+1 mouse) | +1 mallow leaf, +1 cobweb | level 0 (34/100 XP)

clarke, wrote:Image

- +5 XP for 0 words.
    - +0% hunger gained (1 more fasting post).
    cherrystar was uneventful and did not find any food to take back home.
    she did however come across a thyme plant. +1 thyme, +1 XP

totals
    +16 XP | +0% hunger | +0 FP | +1 thyme | level 0 (48/100 XP)

retrosolstice wrote:Clearclan

- +20 XP for 176 words.
    milkstar watched the prey run until she believed they were a little less intimidated by her -- and then she pounced and made her kill. a nice, tasty mouse to take home. +2 FP, +1 mouse, +2 XP
    while feeling proud of herself for her catch, she picked up a scent of a nearby badger. does milkstar pursue it or ignore it?

totals
    +32 XP | +0% hunger | +2 FP (1 mouse) | 0 herbs | level 0 (32/100 XP)
diana prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

exploring! | one 🌱

Postby suds » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:28 pm

𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷

lilystar let her tail sway in the low-hanging branches, rustling them softly. the forest was alive and buzzing with gnats and junebugs. she didnt mind, and listened to their songs intently, finding the rhythms comforting to say the least. the sun was high, filtering through the leaves and dappling the furst floor in front of her. she sniffed cautiously at a lady bug, perking her ears when it buzzed away.

she pondered on her daily checklist, running through the motions in her head. she had had breakfast, took a nap, and then decided to go on a walk. or an adventure, she supposed. but with her clan numbers low, lilystar had to find things to fill the day with. walking never got old, and gave her a chance to stretch out her muscles. confining herself to camp was not doing her any favors.

her heart was light with hope as she weaved under a fallen log. she was excited for what she may find.

[ 164 words ]

--cats on patrol
lilystar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
none! thank you
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana prince » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:38 pm

kyum- wrote:██████████   𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘    █████████

- +20 XP for writing 277 words.
    leo went on a walk through the concrete jungle he was located in. while he strolled, he saw a baby pigeon with a broken wing. it would make for a good snack later. +2 FP, +1 baby pigeon, +2 XP
    while he was out, free for one of the first times in his life, why not make the best of it? he found quite a stash from going through people's gardens. +1 tormentil, +1 sweet-sedge, +1 water hemlock, +1 catmint, +4 XP

totals
    +36 XP | +0% hunger | +2 FP (+ 1 baby pigeon) | +1 tormentil, +1 sweet-sedge, +1 water hemlock, +1 catmint | level 0 (36/100 XP)
diana prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby clarke, » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:43 pm

• +20 xp for writing 164 words.
    • +10 xp for patrol sent.
    • +0% hunger gained (3 more fasting posts).
    • after an exhausting day, lilystar finally comes across a mouse! with quick reflexes and without batting an eye, the mouse is in her jaws and she can take it home to cloverclan's camp.
    + 2 fp [1 mouse], +2 xp
    lilystar sees a glimpse of a tail disappearing around the bushes and inquisitively she stalks the strange cat. to her dismay, she finds a group of rogues conversing about a new feline who has invaded their territory. it only takes a moment for lilystar to realize the rogues are talking about her. she turns tail, knowing she can't fight a group of cats on her own. should lilystar confront the rogues, or hope they'll leave her alone?
    predator sighted.
    on her way back to camp with a solemn expression, lilystar squashes something with her paw. to her delight, she recognizes the squished berry as a juniper berry. she gathers what she can salvage.
    +2 juniper berries, +2xp

total:
    +34 xp | +0% hunger | +2 fp (+ 1 mouse) | +2 juniper berries | level 0 (34/100 xp)

clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:27 pm

██████████   𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘    █████████

with a harrumph, leo examined the mess he'd made of the garden with pride. in the past, when he still went by his gross kittypet name, doing what he had just done would've been outside of the question - he wouldn't have dared insult his master by wreaking havoc in their abode. but now, he was free. a free cat, living a life without rules. with a satisfied flick of his tail, leo sauntered away. probably shouldn't hang around for too long; whoever lived here wasn't going to be very happy with what they saw.

[ 94 words ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

aaaaaaaaaaa
cats on patrol ;

a` leo ⋮ 100% hp , 0 hunger.
a` cat ⋮ 100% hp , 0 hunger.
aaaa
level ; 0

36/100
experience.
aaaa
inventory ; 02 fp

` baby pigeon ⋮ 2 fp , x01

` catmint ⋮ usage , x01
` sweet-sedge ⋮ usage , x01
` tormentil ⋮ usage , x01
` water hemlock ⋮ usage ⋮ x01
aaaa
items used ;

a` no items were used.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Bluecloud woke up with sunrise. He stretched, jumped off a low branch he was sleeping on and walked towards the edge of a small cliff overlooking the ocean. He breathed in the fresh air and enjoyed his white fur being ruffled by the morning breeze. Rays of the early sun illuminated the land and warmed up his body. He could do this all day, but he needed to eat to live. And he wanted to live like never before.
He wondered if he should go down the rocks to the little bay with still water and chase crabs or walk towards the grassland and try to catch some fish in the nearby stream. He decided on the safer option and went inland.

[ 122 words ]

--cats on patrol
Bluecloud | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

exploring! | two 🌱

Postby suds » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:59 am

𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷

the fur from her catch tickled her nose as she bobbed and weaves through the underbrush. her mind was heavy with thoughts of the rogues. she sniffed, wincing as a tuft of mouse fur brushed against her nose. she stopped under a cool divot in the ground, relishing the shade it provided. lilystar didnt have much to lose, and it was wrong of her to assume that all rouges had malicious intent.

flicking her tail back and forth in heavy thought, she set the mouse and juniper berries down in the divot and scraped some dirt over it, saving it for later. she shook all the doubt away from her and headed back from where she came from. putting on her most friendly face, she padded towards where she last saw the rogues, calling out “hello! is anybody there?” she spun slowly around, tasting the air.

she tried not to let her fear show. after all, they’re just cats. same as her. “i have a fresh mouse towards camp, if youd like to join me? im not very hungry myself.”

[ 180 words ]

--cats on patrol
lilystar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 34 / 100

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

juniper berry | bellyache | x2
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
none! thank you
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:29 am

kyum- wrote:██████████   𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘    █████████

+15 exp for writing 95 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+0% hunger gained (1 fasting posts remaining)
Leo didn't come across with any prey to take home on his destructive journey.
He did, however, find a watermint, feverfew, and catchweed in someone's garden. +1 watermint, +1 feverfew, +1 catchweed, +3 exp
Leo ran into another cat while he was out! +1 random custom

total:
+28 exp | +0% hunger | +0 fp | +1 Watermint, +1 Feverfew, +1 Catchweed | +1 Random Custom | level 0 (64/100 exp)
To collect your random custom, please PM clarke,!

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:44 am

+20 exp for writing 180 words
+10 exp for patrol sent
+0% hunger gained (2 fasting posts remaining)
Realising there was another cat around, the rogue group approached and asked to share the territory with Lilystar and not fight. Predator fled
While possibly a little shaken, with a well timed pounce, Lilystar caught some prey. +1 vole (2FP), +2 exp
She also managed to find some Holly Berries +1 Holly Berries, +1 exp

total:
+34 exp | +0% hunger | +2 fp | +1 Holly Berries |level 0 (68/100 exp)

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me