Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:15 am

Day 1 Entries have been rolled!

@Yuroshi
    Sean Bleucrest and Renata scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 3 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

Day 2 is now open for entries!
(you can enter unlimited times a day)
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - DAY TWO

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:20 am

I went searching!
Username: DarkWolfpuppi
Entry: X
Amarog 1: Euphania
Amarog 2: Renata

Image Image
Similar enough and yet so different
Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:35 am

I went searching!
Username: yuroshi

Entry:
Discovery wrote:Sean was preparing to go out again, once more on the hunt for their Lady- for the particular feeling that was her undeniable request had yet to fade from the amarog’s mind. It didn’t bother him a bit though. In all honesty, he rather liked the orders he was receiving- it was easy to follow, and quite a rewarding feeling when he managed to do it right. With a slight grin, he shook himself out of his thoughts and began his trek out into the forest, nose to the ground as he attempted to find the scent from the pieces of Kiayiali’s Pelt scraps he had found only one day before. It wasn’t long until he found a scent- although it was certainly not the one he was looking for. It seemed to be one belonging to a female Amarog, but he thought to himself that it was of no consequence, really. After all, they were all in the search together now, weren’t they. Perhaps it would even be beneficial to work together... for a moment, he debated going to look for the source of the scent, but he eventually decided that it was better to search for the unmoving Pelt than an Amarog that might’ve left by now. Besides- it was a scent that he had smelled many times before during the coming spring, left by one he no doubt shared his space with for now. So he went on, nose to the ground, only stopping his search there to rise on his hind legs every once in a while, and get a better view of the space around him. Sean was completely absorbed in his task- so much so, in fact, that he didn’t notice the other Amarog in front of him until he literally bumped noses with her.
He stopped in shock for a second, taking the moment to assess the female before him as she was no doubt doing to him- she seemed low humanity, with odd but no doubt extra functional ears, and seemed to be breathing out in laughter from their “chance encounter...” no doubt, she was friendly. Allowing a good-natured smile to cover his own maw, Sean offered his name, and briefly explained in his broken language how he’d found some pieces before, and had the scent, but couldn’t find it. The other- Penny- hesitated for a moment before responding with a quiet huff and a flick of her tail as she turned to walk away. Sean understood her easily enough. It was a clear beckon to follow, so he did. And when she reached the stream that was nearly a river in the center, and dived directly in- well, he thought that was just brilliant. Of course, if his Lady’s Pelt was in the river, he wouldn’t be able to find the scent! Grinning, he followed in after her. Though he wasn’t really looking forward to the soaked feeling that would remain once he got out, for now the cool water felt soothing on his skin. For a moment, he merely stood there to enjoy it, but then Penny barked out at him once more, and without further thought he ducked his head under the water and began sweeping his arms through the bottom of the river, hoping to feel the Scraps he was looking for. He and Penny searched for a long, long time, only stopping once midday to dry off and find a suitable meal. They’d figured out a very fitting method to sweep the riverbed, with penny’s practiced form upsetting the ground while Sean stood behind her on shaky hind legs, piercing eyes ready to pick out any piece she might have missed. They worked until sundown, finding a few pieces of something but not sure whether the mud-stained scraps were what they wanted... but for today, it was all they could do, and with a friendly goodbye, the two went on their separate ways. Sean, at least, planned to go straight to bed after the exhausting day he had fighting the current.

Amarog 1: Sean Bleucrest
Amarog 2: Penny

Proof of Approval to Use the Amarog:
(Other User: Anabellboo)
Last edited by Yuroshi on Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loviare » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:13 am

I went searching!
Username: Loviare
Entry:
It happened in a flash. A sudden burst of emotions interrupted any previous thought Wenjar had, emotions that couldn't possibly belong to her. Confused, she shook her head. The almost numbing feeling in her mind slowly settled into something more concrete...it was a message, no, a wish. A wish filled not only with anger, but also deep longing for something that was once lost.

Wenjar was about to leap outside in search of the object of Kaiyiali's desires, but then composed herself. This wasn't an easy quest, so thorough planning was required. The soft white fur is surely tattered, but some of it's former beauty would still be apparent. Any pieces of the rug in plain sight would have been picked up over time.
An idea came to her mind. The gorge! There were huge boulders in there and countless gaps between them, gaps a piece of the rug could easily fall into, hidden from wind and rain by the massive stones and never to be seen again. Without delay, she set out on the journey to her destination and arrived when the sun was still high above her in the sky. Immediately upon arriving, she saw hundreds of promising gaps that should be examined. However, she soon noticed that she underestimated the weight of the boulders. It was possible to move the slightly lighter ones, but only with an excruciating amount of effort. She wouldn't last long on her own, but maybe with a bit of help, it could be accomplished. Wenjar raised her nose into the air, taking in the scent of her surroundings.

Soon enough, she managed to track down another Amarog with white and blue fur, who was searching for something under a root. It seems like she wasn't the only one to receive the message, which certainly made things easier. In a few short sentences, Wenjar stated her name and problem. The other Amarog introduced himself as Sean Bleucrest and immediately agreed to help. With a flick of her tail, Wenjar indicated the direction and started running, only briefly looking back to see if Sean was following her. He was. As soon as they arrived, they began searching. Together it was much easier to move the lighter boulders and they could even push some of the heavier ones out of the way. From time to time, Wenjar voiced commands like 'Push a little bit more to the left' or 'You missed the gap over there', but because of Sean's nonchalant attitude, he did not seem to mind. Apart from that, conversations were kept to a minimum, so even after hours of searching they did not know much more of the other Amarog other than their name. Despite that, they grew more comfortable with each other as time passed. Both sweated and panted while pushing the heavy boulders, but the work was much more enjoyable for Sean when he had the company of the intelligent female with the blue horns. Sean himself wasn't particularly smart, but he worked diligently and was always focused on the task at hand, which was something Wenjar appreciated.

All in all, they worked well together, so they were progressing fast. They turned over stone after stone and looked in every gap they could reach. After they had looked almost everywhere near the ground, they started to jump onto bigger heaps of stones and looked inbetween them. It didn't take long for them to figure out that the stones weren't always arranged in a stable way, since Wenjar soon lost her footing and slipped down. Sean called out in concern, but Wenjar immediately stood up again, huffed, and said that she was fine. Afterwards, both of the Amarogs watched out to not accidentally apply pressure to the wrong stone. Sometimes there were also holes big enough for both of them to climb into, which they only did after checking with a few punches to the wall that they wouldn't collapse. Wenjar was just about to jump out of one of those holes when Sean stated that he found something. It was a small patch of fur, covered in mud, that she had completely overlooked in the dim lightning. Sean tried to clean the fur with his hand, but that only lead to his hand also being colored brown by the sticky substance. Wenjar rolled her eyes, but it was apparent that she was way too delighted by his finding to be honestly annoyed by his ridiculous attempt to clean the fur. 'Don't get yourself all messy. Come, we'll clean that patch up in the river.'

Amarog 1: Wenjar
Amarog 2: Sean Bleucrest
Loviare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Humbloom » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:13 am

I went searching!
Username:Humbloom
Entry:
Day 1:Searching is hard!-Drift

"It shouldn't be far now....It has to be near!..."Drift mumbled as he followed the positive and cheery Amarog Cinder."Come on now,Pick up the pace!"Cinder said as he was lifting up rocks along the way with his huge and long tail,Hoping to see a white pelt appear before him."Ok ok."Drift walked over to where Cinder was and started to lift up small and big rocks as well."Are you positive that a piece of the pelt could be here?"Drift had a very unsure look on his face,With a rock in his mouth."Positive!"Cinder gave him a reassuring smile,Showing his pearlie whites and all.

As the two were digging,Drift sweared that he saw something white as his eyes scanned across the clearing and sure enough,It was something small and white like the pelts they were searching for.Drift without thinking,ran towards it.His eyes starting to show hope until...Well,It was white rabbit that was nibbing on the fresh green grass till the huge amarog came before it.The rabbit's eyes were glittering with fear and it stood in place,Hoping that the amarog would just go away and leave it in peace.Drift sighed and turned to walk back by Cinder,Watching him still picking up rocks and tossing them to the side."Still at it?"Drift said as he laid upon the grassy ground,Taking out and nomming on a tasty red apple he found along the way to this location."Indeed I am."Cinder was still pretty occupied digging up more and more ugly gray rocks with no bright colors to them.

Time passed and it has seem like ages to Drift ever since the two came out here.Drift was still lying down,Moving occasionally when Cinder wanted to go to a new spot to look for the pelt."Think you can assist me here lazy-butt?I'm not the only one trying to find the pelt y'know."Cinder started to sound tired than before and started to lose that perky charm."In a moment."Drift said as he was finishing grooming his neck ruff and begun to walk towards Cinder,Assisting him in the search for the rare pelts.As the two were searching through bushes and lifting up rocks,Drift thought about being the choosen one.It was a dream that seemed so impossible to achieve but only if he tried and hope to be it.The dreams started to fade when Drift sat down by a bush of berries and munched on them,Trying to stray away bad thoughts with the tasty delights.

Sundown was nearing and the two were still searching even though they were quite tired."So honestly,How rare is this pelt?"Drift questioned Cinder as he begun to search through a bush."Fairly rare.Legends say that the white pelt belonged to a white deer whom was killed by humans.There are about 50 pieces to find.3 have been found so far by a pair of amarogs so it's best we pick up the pace to find and earn some pelts."All of sudden,Cinder tripped over a vine that he couldn't see due to the darkness and sighed."Well,At this rate of darkness,It's best we get back home for some rest and come back tomorrow.Maybe we might get lucky on the way home but honestly,There seems to be nothing here.I think the lucky amarogs already found the pelts here.So uhh...Lets pack it up for the night and head back home."Drift nodded and the two followed the path they used to get here.

Amarog 1: Drift
Amarog 2: Cinder

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:29 am

Last edited by Yuroshi on Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:44 am

I went searching!

Entry:
Continuing wrote:Sean followed the Amarog he’d be working with earlier in the day with a bounce in his step as they headed away from the stone pile. Well, he supposed it would’ve been hard not to have a bounce in his step, considering the female- Wenjar, he reminded himself- was quite literally running full speed towards the river. He didn’t say anything about her, based on his observations, quite out of character joyfulness and childish excitement- he had to admit, he was pretty excited himself. Soon, they reached the river and Wenjar wasted no time in gently plunging it in and trying to rid the scrap of its grime. Sean simply cleaned his own hands while he watched her.
Soon, it was clean, and Wenjar looked at him with a triumphant gleam in her eyes, stating,
“This is definitely a piece! I found one!”
Sean simply kept his content expression before responding.
“Yes, you certainly did.”
He took only about half a second to analyze her state, and noticed she seemed incredibly invigorated by her discovery despite all the hard work that went into finding it, and made a decision, absentmindedly noticing that her horns shined magically in the sunlight.
“There’s still time before the sun sets, though, if you’d like to look more?”
Wenjar nodded shortly, although her eyes glowed clearly with her eagerness.
“Of course. We found the other at the bottom of the hill... so we should check going up it.”
Then she turned and set off once again with a flick of her tail- while it was certainly a more sedate pace than the one she had before, it was still a run. She obviously didn’t want to waste any sunlight. As per his nature, Sean simply followed without question.
Soon, they reached the base of the hill, and Wenjar immediately thought of a plan, barking out the orders to Sean.
“You seem to be good at picking up small details on the ground, but there are a lot more bushes, shrubs, and trees here. You take the ground, and I’ll look more above.”
She set to work with only a glance to make sure Sean had listened, which of course he had. It wasn’t as though he couldn’t think for himself, but he was most certainly completely comfortable simply following others orders. It just worked out better. So, he crouched lower to the ground and began his search. The two of them made a formidable team, quickly and efficiently searching through the brush and dirt. Wenjar had a keen eye, and would carefully parse through the bushes that lined the path, and anything else that might’ve been hiding a scrap. She had deft hands, and was able to easily sort through the individual leaves and branches. She was also strong-willed, and never blanched or hesitated when she came upon a thorn-bush, merely carefully looking through it just as she had the others. She even checked some of the trees, for she was smart enough not to discount the fact that the wind may have taken a piece and caused it to be caught in the branches. She spared no effort, rising to her full height whenever necessary and even walking on her hind legs when she saw fit. Sean, on the other hand, worked as he usually did- gently and thoroughly, but in the most efficient way possible. He prowled along the ground with long sweeping steps, nose barely inches above the dirt and eyes unnaturally focused. He overturned small logs and large branches, opened up the twined patches of wild plant life, and didn’t hesitate to peer into and reach into holes- perhaps some of them were even dens. He left no stone unturned, quite literally. Sean and Wenjar got into a rhythm quite swiftly, and began to work like a well-oiled machine. Often, the two would step deftly around each other, each trusting the other to take care of their own assignment without error. Sean would prowl around, and often crossed directly beside and behind Wenjar’s feet, yet never did the two of them stumble. Perhaps it was luck, or perhaps it was Kiayiali’s will guiding them to work quickly and flawlessly, but one way or another- it simply worked.
And then they found one.
Wenjar had been standing to peer into the branches of a tall oak, the lone giant on the top of the hill. By now, the sun had begun to set, but it didn’t stop her from noticing the flash of white- a small pelt piece, caught fluttering in the branches far above her. The problem was... it was simply to high up for a single Amarog to reach. But her keen mind immediately thought of a solution. If one was willing to serve as a “ramp” of sorts... She called out for Sean, and immediately he came bounding over. When she explained the situation, he simply knelt down against the tree without question, knowing a strong-willed Amarog like Wenjar would hate to stepped on or beneath another. He never once considered the possibility that it might not even work. And Wenjar found herself grudgingly grateful that the companion she’d stumbled upon was this one, for while his “live to serve” mannerisms might have annoyed some others, in this case it proved invaluable- there was no scuffle, no injury, and no time wasted as she used him as a springboard to latch onto the pelt piece far above. Wenjar landed with a grunt, but the scrap was held triumphantly in her hand. The two grinned at each other as the sun went fully under and the full moon rose. Two pieces in one day was not bad work. They were somewhat exhausted after the long day, but still knew they had the long trek back, and anyway the Pelt Pieces made it more than worth it in their opinions. And if they followed the same pattern of searching while they were on the way down... well, no one could blame them.

Amarog 2: Wenjar

Proof of Approval to use Amarog: Image

(Other User: Loviare)
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:49 am

I went searching!
Entry:
Just because it’s night doesn’t mean they’ll stop searching...
(Hopefully this is good enough it took 7 hours ahaha)

Amarog 2: Wenjar
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loviare » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 am

Rolling for pelts for these two wonderful entries from Yuroshi, which both used Wenjar. ^^
Loviare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing

Postby Hail. » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Day 2 Entries have been rolled!

@DarkWolfpuppi
    Euphania and Renata scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 1 piece of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Yuroshi
    Sean Bleucrest and Penny scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 5 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Loviare
    Wenjar and Sean Bleucrest scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 3 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Humbloom
    Drift and Cinder scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 6 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Yuroshi
    Wenjar and Sean Bleucrest scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 3 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Yuroshi
    Wenjar and Sean Bleucrest scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 7 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Yuroshi

@Loviare
    ]Wenjar and Sean Bleucrest scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 7 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Loviare

Day 3 is now open for entries!
(you can enter unlimited times a day)

Quick Notes! I got a few questions and figured I'd explain them to you guys too to help clarify some gaps ^^'

Collaboration vs. One person

A collaboration is where both people work at least somewhat evenly on the piece (ie: one person lines the other colors, or the story is written in a role-play fashion or half written by one person and half by another). Collaborations only need to be posted by one person of the pair using the correct form. When it is posted, both users will have pelts rolled for them from the entry.

You are allowed to collaborate with as many people as you'd like during this event, but you can only collaborate with one person on one piece. (ie: you can have seven pieces with a different person that helped you on each one, but you cannot have one piece with seven people who helped you)

If only one person works on the piece, and they use an Amarog that is not listed as a "free-to-use" at the top, then both users will need to post individually. The creator is free to post and only requires to properly link to the second Amarog and proof. The user who owned the second Amarog will need to post individually with either a link to the form the creator posted that involves their Amarog, or with the entry presented in their form so long as proper credit is given. If the second user does not post, pelts will only be rolled for the first user.

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to message me! I will do my best to answer them c:
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: