Re: Rise | #1531

Postby Kazin » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Username: Kazin
Name: Littlebear

Clan:Zephyrclan
Name Reasoning:
Despite his young age, Littlebear has always been a fighter and a protector. He tries incredibly hard to keep those around him safe, even at the cost of his own safety; in that way, he had always been described as bear-like ever since he was a kit, and while he was an apprentice; he earned his warrior name because of it. His scars are a reminder of the loved ones he has protected, and Littlebear wears them like a badge of honor. He is proud to be able to be a protector of all - having always been made fun of, he finally found his physical strength.
Last edited by Kazin on Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Username: StormSerpent
Cat Name: minipaw (MiniToes)

Clan: LotusClan
Name Reasoning:
She was born smaller than any other cat in the clan, and her mother EmberStar is also extremely tiny

She will get her warrior name “toes” for being very stealthy and quiet. And though she grew up to be a decent size her toes sadly didn’t grow with her
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:31 pm

Username: Wet Bread
Name: Polliwog, Polliwogpuddle

Clan: Brightclan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4059457
Name Reasoning: named by her loner mother because she loved splashing in the pond with the frogs and such. Her splashing reminded her mother of the polliwogs splashing away when they were spooked. Her name is the last connection she has with her mother.
Last edited by Wet Bread on Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Name: Angus - Scarepaw - Scarecrow

Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3976491
Name Reasoning: wants to be called 'scarecrow' and requested the name - as a kit he used to 'play warrior' when he learned about his relative's clan when he visited the barn; he called himself 'Scarecrow' in their warrior games after a scarecrow didn't succeed in scaring crows, and he took up the job upon himself
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:35 pm

Username: SmolLilTrashcan
Name: Warmhearth

Clan: Echoclan
Name Reasoning: All his life he’s had to be cold and scary to survive as a loner and now that he’s joined Echoclan he can finally warm up to people and make friends. When Hearth got his warrior name and Echostar said it’s because of his warm personality he cried cause he was just so emotional over the fact that the clan actually saw him as a nice and warm person and not just some scary loner. The name made him realize he was no longer alone.
Last edited by SandSpider on Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Username: Micki.
    Name: Laurelshade

Clan: bearclan
    Name Reasoning: laurel bc she is rooted and strong, like a tree, and shade bc she offers other cats comfort when they need it most !
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormzien » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:38 pm

Username: kiffell
Name: Smallbird

Clan: cascadeclan
Name Reasoning: Smallbird was named after her small size and small, soft, and quiet voice! She’s very small and quiet, but her small size and voice can put up one heck of a fight!
hi feel free to call me storm, addy or luka (or kiff if u know me by that name)
they/them
pfp by momewo on artfight

- - - - - -
artfight
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer extremely active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH! im here for stars and thats it lol
stormzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:47 pm

Username: Altoviireo
Name: Dustskip

Clan: Voyagerclan
Name Reasoning:

Dust- for her dusty brown pelt
Skip- she slightly limps as she walks, and it almost appears as if she is skipping all the time

Not only is it for physical appearance, but the name itself makes her feel like she had always belonged in the clan, and in a sense, she feels closer to her sister that way.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Username: sass
    Name: stoatmask

Clan: emberclan
    Name Reasoning: ever since she was little, millie acted like a stoat. not only was she skinny and small, with a long, sleek pelt like a stoat, but she was extremely possessive over her belongings and intolerant towards others. she was territorial too, and when lilystar first met the abandoned kittypet, she at first didn't want to join them, instead wanting to stick to the tunnels she called home. but over time she joined the others, and was nicknamed 'stoat' for her behavior (she didn't want to change her name at first, it was her name.) but eventually she asked for a warrior name and became stoatmask, the loyal molly the cats were glad to call her own.

stoatmask was not the most fond of her name, but she does like the way it wasily sticks to others minds. she also likes the way it gives her a negative impression on newcomers, and it really helps boost the idea that she's an aggressive cat that shouldn't be messed with. it doesn't mean a lot to her though, and honestly, she could care less about her name.

stoat : pelt and behavior (above)
    mask : white patch on her face, the way she used to wear a mask of aggressiveness to hide her feelings
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:00 pm

Username: Yellow.
Name: Ospreytalon

Clan: Ridgeclan
Name Reasoning: Ospreytalon's name means a lot to him because it signifies that he is no longer the same cat he once way, it a new name for his new life. His old name holds bad memories and a life he wants to forget, with his new name he has a chance to start over. He was given the first part Osprey for the bird flying over him when the clan found him half dead on the edge of there territory and took him in, saving his life. Talon was given when he became a full warrior of the clan and showed just how far he was willing to go for the clan that saved his life.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,