Re: Fae: seal bay sabino

Postby preppy paws » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:06 am

Chromium wrote:username: Chromium
fae name: Aphrodite Allure
fae gender: mare
this faes personality: Aphrodite is said to be a high strung, hot tempered female that enjoys various mates throughout the season. Curiously she enjoys the company of mares and takes care to surround herself with a flock of females to impress and is extremely picky regarding any stallions wishing to court her. However it is not uncommon for her to be seen with a single fae for long stretches of time, these relationships consisting of only the best male partners the herd has to offer or a particularly lovely mare that catches her fancy.
another faes personality: Her most recent and long lasting lover is a broody stallion of the name Derrick. He is quite the opposite of Aphrodite, much preferring to stick to the sides of the herd and not meddling in other faes business, the complete opposite of how Aphrodite prefers to spend her afternoons. Even though he tries to act aloof and cool he can be quite the cuddler, always lavishing Aphrodite with as much affection as she can take and following her around like a lost puppy.
why/how do their personalities click?: These two may have wildly different personalities but they seem to mesh well enough. The building blocks of their relationship are quite shallow, focusing on more physical means of attraction but they do enjoy each others company and personalities to an extent most would find unattractive. He may be her longest relationship yet because of this fact. Both of these fae are quite the pair, as lovers they seem to be doing well together but even if a resulting breakup would happen they would still regard each other as close friends.

sorry for the long wait, the winner has been decided. If you are no longer interested, please post below.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae: seal bay sabino

Postby Chromium » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:32 pm

Oh wow I totally forgot about this gal! And I am still interested, I’m super excited actually lol. Thank so much!
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me