username:
persay
cat name:
swiftfall
clan:
rookedclan
warrior

prompt:
swiftfall looked up his ear twitched, looking towards rookedstar he let out a small concerned chirp. they both knew that this scent wasn't familiar, a rouge. great a rouge on his first patrol he had barely arrived and there is now a potential threat towards his small growing clan. swiftfall's fur starts to stick up and his claws start to unsheathe themselves, an anger starts to burn in his stomach. as he turns to look at his leader he sees that he's totally calm, why would that be? he meets rookedstar's eye wondering if this is normal for him, is his leader such a pushover? rookedstar laughs softly "dont worry, it's just a friend" a vague answer like that isn't enough for swiftfall but his leader who normally answers so honestly isn't saying much so with a sigh swiftfall decides to press anymore, maybe when they both trust each other more rookedstar may tell him more, maybe they even run into the stranger later on in life, but who knows, all swiftfall knows is that he has placed his trust in rookedstar and that's enough for him.

don't know if this is the right way to interpret the prompt
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1439

Postby liightning » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm

username: liightning
    cat name: Poplarcreek
    clan: DeltaClan (link in sig)

prompt: Poplarcreek watched as the she-cat limped along, wincing from her injured paw. As she approached, Poplarcreek could see there was more to that - in fact, what he'd mistaken for a patch of ginger fur was really white stained scarlet with blood. Fresh blood, spreading across the snow, like the time he'd taken down a thrush during a blizzard. The drops of crimson stood out among the ice, beautiful yet deadly.
    She shuddered and collapsed, clearly weakening. Poplarcreek shoved out of the reeds, no longer caring about staying hidden.
    "A-are you okay?" he stammered, realizing immediately that it was a stupid question. She looked like she was on the edge of death, for StarClan's sake. "What happened?"
    "F-fox," she gasped, wheezing. "Chased me through the forest. It almost got me, b-but I lost it."
    "Stay still. I... I'll get help." He turned frantically, thinking immediately of Smokepaw, DeltaClan's medicine cat. Except... right. He was no longer in DeltaClan anymore. He'd left a moon ago, trying to run from his past after the death of his mother. Even though it wasn't, he felt it was his fault, and he just couldn't stay in DeltaClan, constantly reminded of it.
    "R-right. Cobwebs first, then herbs." Trembling, he threw himself into the undergrowth, searching for something to stop the bleeding.
    It was a long time before he finally stopped the bleeding and managed to bound her wounds with cobweb. She was weak, but still alive - but Poplarcreek knew she couldn't survive very long on her own. She'd be vulnerable to infection and predators, and he couldn't leave her out here.
    "Come." Poplarcreek nudged her to her paws, gentle but urgent, guiding her slowly back towards camp.
    "W-where are we going?" Her voice was soft and scared, but he could tell she was doing her best to stay brave.
    "DeltaClan." Poplarcreek flicked his muzzle into the distance. She needs help more than I need to be alone. "Home."

edit: 24 words over, never mind! ;v; good luck guys <3
Last edited by liightning on Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm

username: .forever.
cat name: Moonberry
clan: Tribe of Crashing Waves [sig]

prompt:
Moonberry bent down to gently nip at the stalks of the large leafy plant that sit in front of her. As she opens her mouth to bite she heard a leaves crunch near her. With a flick of her tail she spun around to meet the face of a loner. His musty rancid scent made her lip curl. He smelled like a Thunderpath.
“I’m sorry to intrude.” He meowed urgently not bothering to pause for introductions. “But I must ask you to help me.”
For a moment Moonberryw as taken aback. Her? Just to make sure she slowly looked over her shoulder, but found no one else.
“Please, My paws are burning and I barely got away from a pack of foul breathed dogs.” The loner continued. Moonberry had to admit, the loner seemed disheveled and the way he shuffled his paws sent the rank scent of blood into her nose. “Alright...” she answered carefully.
“I’m Moonberry by the way.” She mewed as she started to search for a little bit of cobweb as she started to chew the dock leaf into a poultice for the liners paw pads. She watched as he shifted uncomfortably. “Branch.” He muttered. “Well Branch, anything else besides the paws?”
Branch shook his head, “Just the burns....Ah! What was that?!” He exclaimed. “It’s dock. It’ll help soothe the pain and the soreness.”
“Well it hurts!” Moonberry rolled her eyes and wrapped his paws in cobweb. “You shouldn’t stay long... there’s other cats that wouldn’t be so quick to help you around her...” Branch nodded, with a respective dip of his head. “Thank you..”
Moonberry flicked an ear, “It’s my duty to care for the wounds of those in need. It’s my pleasure to care for you.”
looking for bunny, deer, or butterfly wolf trades !!
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:02 pm

username: Legolas The Elf
cat name: Winterblossom
clan: Gull

prompt:

Winterblossom was humming quietly to herself, tail swishing merrily as she did her patrol. Her paws took her near the boat dock, when she spotted him. A huge black tom sniffing around the water's edge. Her mind immediately went to suspicious-yet-very-handsome-mode. Winterblossom decided to confront him and indirectly ask him what he was doing - you never got a straight answer if you got to the point. If he was looking for trouble, she would claw him. If not - who knows.

"Oi!" she yowled. She sauntered out of the shadows as he looked up. "You talking to me?"

"Yes I'm talking to you beautiful." snorted Winterblossom. "You came on the boat?"

He turned to stare at it. "The human boat. Yea."

Winterblossom raised her eyebrows. "How was it?" Of course she knew - it was how she got to GullClan's island after all. But this was part of her plan.

"Sickening. It rocks too much. So when we landed I got off immediately." Winterblossom gave a soft nod and sat down, curling her tail around her paws.

"Ah. Did you know I met these other cats on the island the other day?"

"No I didn't. I don't know why they'd stay. I hear rumors that wolves live here." He gave a small laugh. "I'll have to take the boat again, but I'm going back to the Mainland as soon as possible."

Winterblossom nodded, getting up and brushing her tail under his chin. "Alright. Just...stay on the boat from now on. You don't want it to leave without you, huh?"

The tom shook his head, eyes wide, and hurried over to the bobbing thing. As soon as she was sure he was gone, Winterblossom smirked and turned back to her patrol. Flirting and questioning. That was her method of approaching strangers.
(299 words)
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solas » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:03 pm

Closed for judging
solas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:12 pm

username: groenii
cat name: Mistwind
clan: moorclan

prompt:
Mistwind is a serious warrior. He honours the warriorcode he has learnt, but he will also be on guard in case the loner has malicious intent. Mistwind will stalk the loner for a while, calmly observing their actions and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the other cat.

If the cat is found to be approachable enough, Mistwind will approach them with friendly intent. After all, a loner could always turn out to become a good friend. Because Moorclan's terrain is both expansive, harsh, and near two-leg homes, it is not that rare for lost kittypets to ask for guidance
Some of them even end up joining Moorclan as daylight warriors. Moorclan's warriorcode states that any cat must be given a chance, so that is what Mistwind will do.

Moorclan is openminded, so when he has talked to the cat, he will do one of three things:
An enemy cat will be chased out with a merciless attack.
An injured or lost cat will be helped, either by taking them to the medcat or back to their twoleg home. A cat that wants to join Moorclan will be taken to the camp, and if they are found worthy, they will be initiated.

200 words
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Good luck!
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hengst » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Good luck! I loved some of the concepts! <3
C’est cela l’amour, tout donner, tout sacrifier sans espoir de retour.
- Albert Camus.

Hello! I am Hengst, but please do call me Spencer. It is a pleasure to
meet you. I go by he/him pronouns and am homosexual. If you woul
d like to chat, feel free to message me, although I am often busy! ♥♥
Rise • Link • Link
Hengst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solas » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:23 pm

Placebo wrote:username: placebo
cat name: Snowpaw
clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3727092

prompt:Tears threatened to leak like geysers from Snowpaw’s eyes. Oh, what was he to do?

He had gotten separated from the clan in that massive snowstorm, and he struggled to stay at least a little bit strong as he trudged through fallen debris in the low light. He struggled not to violently break into shivers.

He kept going for a little bit, and each trip sent a new shock of fear down his spine, but— oh! There in the distance!

The relief crashed down on him as he sped up as best he could. “Daystar! Daystar! Day... you’re not Daystar.”

His bright green eyes were kind nonetheless as he regarded Snowpaw. “Not quite, but you look a little lost, child. I am a friend of Daystar. I can take you home.”

At this point, Snowpaw was willing to listen to anyone to get home. He followed the large tom eagerly.

The tom led him back. Elated, Snowpaw turned to thank him.

He was gone.

Place your entries always pull at my heartstrings aah
Congrats on Snowpaw!

I'll be giving HMs to kiffell and Ravenshadow17!
solas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hengst » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:24 pm

Congrats! <3
C’est cela l’amour, tout donner, tout sacrifier sans espoir de retour.
- Albert Camus.

Hello! I am Hengst, but please do call me Spencer. It is a pleasure to
meet you. I go by he/him pronouns and am homosexual. If you woul
d like to chat, feel free to message me, although I am often busy! ♥♥
Rise • Link • Link
Hengst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups