Re: Rise | #1438

Postby muttgirl310 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:40 pm

Username;; Muttgirl310
Cat Name;; Speckledheart (Previously Speckledbone)
Gender;; Male
Age;; 35 Moons
Clan;; Pikaclan
Rank;; Warrior/Mentor

Prompt;; (300 Words)
Speckledbone bowed his head in respect as the leader of Boneyard Clan passed him. The leader hissed, swiping his claws across the muzzle of one of the warriors who hadn't bowed fast enough. Speckledbone remained still, even though every part of his body ached to help the other cat, that would only get him a beating. Speckledbone waited and then took the time to check on the injured cat. He had to get out of this clan.

That night, Speckledbone left for the mountains, towards the nearest clan he knew of- Pikaclan. He saw the pass when he heard a cat behind him. He turned and saw the leader chasing him, "You dare abandon your clan?"

Speckledbone ran through the trees to get away from the leader but he was much faster. The leader tackled Speckledbone to the ground and soon it was all Speckledbone could do to keep him at bay. Speckledbone put all his effort into a kick directly into the cat's stomach, throwing him off, and then ran as fast as he could to the pass. The leader grabbed his scruff and began to drag him away. Speckledbone yowled in pain and dug his claws into the dirt, determined to get free of this clan.

Suddenly there was another cat knocking the leader backwards. The leader stood and looked at this cat, "You'd interfere in my clan, Martenstar?"

The female cat placed herself between them, "This cat no longer wanted to be a part of your clan."

The leader growled and left as other cats began to come down the pass to aid the female.

Martenstar waited until he was gone and then turned to look at Speckledbone, "Are you alright?"

Speckledbone felt relief as he saw the kindness in this leader's eyes and nodded, "I am."
Last edited by muttgirl310 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:14 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Badgerpaw (Badgerstorm)
Gender;; Male
Age;; 7 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;; (233 Words)
Badgerpaw’s most feared person is himself. He is a strong young cat, and had a bad experience with his strength as a kit. He and his brother, Shadow, were playing on a cliffside when things got a little carried away. Tossing and turning down the hill, the two cats were not paying attention to how close they were getting to the edge. Two heartbeats after noticing, Badgerpaw accidentally knocked his brother over, and stunned with shock, couldn’t do anything but sit and stare at the land below, not even seeing his brother, not wanting to. As night came, the young tom trekked back to his parents burrow to break the news. His parents were distraught, but could also see how damaged Badgerpaw was, and offered help throughout the most of the pain.
However, Badger continued to hate himself, grieving aggressively and losing interest in the most simple of things, especially the things his brother had liked. Once his parents encouraged him to go to CreekClan, he opened up to his mentor Ravencall. She helped him overcome his self hate, and taught him to accept that unfortunately accidents can happen, and the best they can do is learn from it and prepare for it to happen again. While Ravencall’s training helped and continues to, Badgerpaw is still scared of his skills and often holds back, not wanting to accidentally hurt or kill anyone else.

*Note, Ravencall is a cat of my clan, not an NPC
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Username;; NightWolf950
Cat Name;; Cloudynight
Gender;; Male
Age;; 35 moons
Clan;; WolfClan
Rank;; Med. Cat

Prompt;;
Back before Cloudynight was a timid and wise medicine cat, he lived the life of a typical loner. During those days he roamed with another tom, a strong and powerful tom named Kaen. The two tom cats had grown up together and often acted more like brothers then best friends. As the duo grew and learned, Kaen became more and more daring. The large black tom would often get into fights, even almost die and yet that never stopped him to keep going. Cloudynight eventually grew wary of the tom, feeling uneasy around him as death seemed to follow Kaen everywhere. It wasn't until one stormy night that Cloudynight actually began to fear Kaen. The pair had gone out to scavenge, but got caught trapped in an alley with two large dogs. Seeing a way out Clodunight informed his friend and began making his way up the dumpster to a window ledge for safety. "Not so fast." Kaen hissed, knocking his friend to the ground. "It's time you learn to fight." the large tom cat meowed, his eyes glittering with a fiery rage. Cloduynight lied frozen to the ground his eyes wide as he looked upon his friend. Fear quickly took over Cloudynight, unable to regonize that cat before him. Kaen was no longer the joking Kaen he once knew, but a now power hungry tom. It was then Cloudynight knew if he didn't leave he would soon fall victim to Kaen one day. Unable to handle it Cloduynight found his opening and darted, leaving his old life and friend behind. "I'm sorry Kaen..." Cloudynight meowed, as he ran away leaving his friend to deal with the dogs himself. He feared for his life and when with Kaen he feared for it even more.

294/300
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:37 am

Username;; Goner.
Cat Name;; Blackwidow
Gender;; Female
Age;; 30 Moons
Clan;; Autumnclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

There isn't much Blackwidow is afraid of. She is one of the bravest cats in the forest. But the one cat who scares her more than anything is the leader of Duskclan, the clan she was born into. He is a very strict and traditional leader. Blackwidow was born a half-clan kit and Duckclan's leader did not approve. He took her mother and her siblings into the forest with other warriors of the clan. One by one, she watched as the leader ordered the warriors to take the lives of her kin. She was paralyzed with fear as the evil cat walked over to her with a wry smile on his face. He ordered the warriors to come and get her, but she gathered up the courage to run away. She was small and quick. Eventually the warriors had stopped chasing her after they failed to catch her. Duskclan's leaders face is burned into Blackwidow's memory. Every time she closes her eyes, she sees his evil smile. If she ever sees him again, she fears she will be too afraid to run because he is the most diabolical cat in the entire forest and because of him, Blackwidow doesn't have any kin left.

[203/300]
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Dropping out
Last edited by Tordier on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Username;; inky.
Cat Name;; Ravensplash
Gender;; female
Age;; 22 m
Clan;; SnakeClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

Ravensplash had always been afraid of heights. It was almost irrational how much she despised them. One day, as an apprentice, her mentor forced her to go on the edge of a ravine. She was terrified, and clung to her mentor for dear life. After a few moments, however she opened her eyes and felt the light breeze on her face. She unlatched her claws from her mentor's legs and stood up, conquering her fear. Although her mentor helped her get over her fear of heights and she appreciates it greatly, Ravensplash is still terrified that they'd do something like that again and often gets nervous around them.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | #1438

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; MantaPaw
    Gender;; Female
    Age;; 8 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Coral Whisperer Trainee

Prompt;;
    MantaPaw had burned the cats face from her memory, blocked out any thought of what happened that night. She remembered running alongside her kit brother, tears streaming down her face as they crossed the border and fell into the loving arms of BeachClan, scared out of their mind of the figure in the dark. Cove remembered it more clearly, that it was a tomcat with dark fur and yellow eyes but Manta only shook her head, trying to keep the thoughts out. It was that monster in the dark that killed her mother. No matter how much she tried to move on, that monster didn't just rob her of her mother but also her sleep and peace of mind- continuing to haunt her whenever she closed her eyes.
    Then just like that, the monster came back and snuffed one more life out but this time it was Cove, the only person she had left. She truly believed she would have spent the rest of her life fearing that monster if it hadn't been for two things. Her brother's ghost healing her fear of the night and the clan finally killing the rogue cat, the monster in the darkness. He wouldn't haunt her any longer.[204/300]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:16 am

Username;; ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name;; Badgerclaw
Gender;; tomcat
Age;; tbd
Clan;; NocturneClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Badgerpaw was on a quest- a final mission as an apprentice to prove his worth. He'd be near the Pine Dwellers' territory soon. It was safe to cross over, although permission was needed to hunt from the cats there.

Badgerpaw soon reached the clearing, where he climbed a small assortment of rocks. He had to wait there for passage; a cat would come by and let him.

He waited for awhile before a cat slipped out of the underbrush. A new smell entered with him- a trace of blood. Seeing a bird hanging from the cats jaws, he guessed that was it, and hopped down the rocks to meet him.

"Hey!"

The sandy cat shot Badgerpaw a look of surprise, which threw the apprentice. Didn't they expect him here? He soon met with the cat and gave him a warm smile.

The two talked for awhile, and then the cat granted him permission to hunt. Yet the whole thing left him with a bad feeling. Images of blood and feathers swirled in his mind, and the look the cold cat had given him.

He soon met up with more Pine Dweller cats who look shocked to see him.

"NocturneClan, right? We got word you'd come- but our emissary never came back telling of it."

Confusion ensued; a search was sent out. The emissary was found dead, in his claws, bloody bits of sandy fur. Badgerpaw pushed himself forwards, and recognized traces of the strange cat's scent from earlier.

That night he was haunted with visions of the cat. Throughout his stay there, he could feel eyes on him. On his last day, as he looked back into while leaving, he saw the cat again, staring after him.

He ran from that place as fast as his legs could take him.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:12 pm

This competition will close tomorrow around 7pm PST! No extensions or further warning will be given.

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:40 am

username: alokesti
    cat name: lavenderfall
    clan: rushclan

prompt: [word count - 300/300]
    I have never told anyone this and I will probably never tell anyone this. the only one who would actually know is the ones who are involved, and one of them is dead. I am fearful of myself. there are moments in my life that I can never get back due to these…blackouts. there is this one moment in particular that will haunt me until the end of my time.
    I was off hunting on my own one afternoon, trying to be productive when it happened. I all of a sudden blacked out and it only felt like a short moment but when I awoke the sun was barely above the ground. when I finally realized where I was, I saw that I was near ridgeclan border which was miles away from where I was previously hunting at. I took in my surroundings and noticed that there were patches of fur littering the forest floor around me. my heart sank when I noticed how familiar the fur seemed to be but I just could not pin point who’s it was. I looked down at my paws and choked back a scream, I had patches of fur and blood between my claws. I immediately ran home, afraid that someone would see me and I would be accused for whatever happened. before I walked through the entrance of my camp, I calmed and collected myself as to not look too suspicious. I kept my head down and walked straight into the warrior den and fell asleep, exhausted from my day.
    the following morning, everyone had a worried look on their face. breamstar was one the roots of the pine tree, about to make an announcement. “ridgeclan just reached out to me and informed me that one of their clan members were found dead by the riverside early this morning,” breamstar spoke on, I did not hear a thing because I was in shock. my ears picked out the name of the cat who was found dead and I realized that was why the pelt color looked so familiar it belonged to HIM. I walked out of camp, needing sometime to think about what happened. I am fearful of myself and what I am capable of.

[this is kind of in diary format but i know kitties can't write c;]
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me