Re: Viscet #2874

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 pm

I love this on so much, definitely going to try.

Username:
Viscet:
GFBP: (gender for breeding purposes)

Favorite holiday is solstice
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:15 am

Legit so tempted omg I'm sobbing possible mark
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am

hopeful mark
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine_Ink » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Username: The Dragon Collector
Viscet: Gwynn
GFBP: Female

WIP
Last edited by Imagine_Ink on Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
this is a work in progress.

╔═════════════╗

Hey Guys!
Just my dull and boring signature!

I love stories. Reading, Writing,
and Creating is right up my
alley. Don't hesitate to PM me
or send me trade (even though
I don't really Have anything good.
(:

╚═════════════╝
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:14 pm

Username:Dragonstars
Viscet: Akari
Prompt:
Akari´s favorite holiday is The year of the dragon!She loves this holiday a lot,Cause she love dragons!Her favorite are the eastern/Chinese Dragons!She loves to dress up and go out and party with the other viscets and other creatures that celebrate this holiday.She loves to collect lanterns as well as make them,and let them go up into the pretty night sky with all the others!She loves to do small crafts,eat,Help others during this as well as cook dragon themed meals!Like dragon cookies!She also loves to go shopping and looking for dragon themed items,Decorate,Make things for the house and give gifts to others too!She also loves to play music,dance,have parties and just have a good old time with her friends and family and others!She also loves to go to areas that are calm and sit down and relax!She loves to collect the pretty flowers that grow around where she lives and make small flower bouquets for others.As well as walk along the small stream that leads to a large flower field.She'll spend some time alone during her own things for a little during this,She also has heard legends about a dragon that comes once a year during this time so she'll go and try to find this dragon.

The legend of the winter dragon
This dragon only comes once a year during the year of the dragon,To who ever finds it they are granted three wishes,But you must choose wisely.Because if you choose a horrible or corrupted wish,that wish will go onto you.But if you use your wish for good you will be granted with luck for 2 years.
Last edited by dragonstars on Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:32 am

Username
Vampire Adam

Viscet
Shelly

GFBP
Female

Prompt
Shelly loves all holidays, but her favorite is Easter! The spring is a time of rebirth as the world emerges from the harsh cold of winter, and with flowers blooming all around it's hard not to be cheerful. She tends several flower beds of tulips to give to friends and family for the holiday, and she absolutely loves painting eggs. Shelly even paints plastic eggs in beautiful patterns and puts homemade candies inside for egg hunts.

Story
When Shelly's friend, Ambergand, had gone to bed the previous night, she had been carefully piping colorful designs on homemade chocolate eggs with various fillings. Some were peanut butter. Some were chocolate fudge. Some were strawberry, and the rest were almond nougat (which she thought were the most difficult to make). Other candies candies had been in the works on the stove, and the kitchen table was completely covered in newspaper to catch any spilled paint.

The next morning it looked like she hadn't moved at all, but he knew she had, because the countertops were lined with beautifully decorated candies, and there was some paint on the newspapers. A few plastic eggs were carefully placed on a rack to dry, and Shelly was holding a small brush, so focused on painting delicate lines on another egg that she didn't even notice him.

"Jeez, Shelly. Did you sleep at all last night?"

She jumped a little at the sound of his voice, though thankfully she didn't mess up her work.

"Don't scare me like that," she scolded gently. Ambergand just smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to."

He looked around for a little available counter space to make coffee, but there was none.

"Seriously though. Have you been up all night?"

"I guess I have," she replied, reaching up to rub at her eyes. She hadn't even noticed the morning light peeking in through the curtains. "Time flies when you're having fun."

"Looks like you'll have a lot of Easter baskets to give out this year though, and you're on your way to a great egg hunt too."

He approached the table and looked over the painted eggs. Each had a unique pattern and design. Like snowflakes, no two were exactly the same.

Shelly smiled softly at her friend. "After these are finished, I'm moving on to real eggs."

Ambergand chuckled and shook his head. "You get way too into this holiday."

Personality
Shelly is a kind, gentle and quiet introvert who enjoys being around a small group of close friends more than crowds. Though she loves helping others, being the center of attention makes her uncomfortable. When feeling shy, she has a tendency to try hiding behind one of her friends, hoping the attention will be redirected to them.

She's very artistic, finding peace in drawing and painting. This is why spring is her favorite time of year. The world is awash with color, which lightens her spirits and brings inspiration. In particular, she loves the tulips she tends in her garden. They're often the subjects of her paintings, whether they're in a vase or still in the flower bed.

Being able to make someone else smile is a joy to her, and every year she shines during Easter by making baskets and organizing egg hunts for the local kids. It's something she's well known for, and everyone looks forward to it each year. She's a very determined, hard worker and strives to outdo herself every year.

Confrontation isn't something she handles well. Shelly will always back down from a fight, relying on her friends to help her out. While she recognizes this isn't a healthy way to handle things, she struggles to change this behavior. She wishes everyone could just get along without arguments or fighting, even if that is unrealistic.

Aesthetic
Last edited by Vampire Adam on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:21 am

Username: Knickknacks
Viscet: Irene

-slips in a mark- maybe maybe
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:51 pm

DiamondDogg wrote:Username: DiamondDogg
Viscet: Mistletoe
GFBP: Male

(making up characters because I own no Viscets)

I walked into a clearing in the middle of the night. It was filled with Viscets, and I was confused. Why were there so many Viscets? I walked in, and everyone stared at me until one came up to me.
"Hello. You aren't part of any of the groups here are you?"
I shook my head.
"Well, this is a News Meeting of the Four. Every half-moon, the four Viscet groups gather here to share news or potential dangers to the other groups." She pointed to three other Viscets rested upon a weeping willow. "Them and myself are group leaders. We each lead one of the four groups." She waved her tail to four more Viscets laying in the lower branches, "Those are the half-leaders. They will be leader if the current leader dies or retires. They take care of the group if the leader has to go somewhere, and they organize patrols for hunting and whatnot." Finally, she shifted her tail toward 4 Viscets at the tree roots. "They are the healers. If a Viscet is injured, they will care for them. They do not interfere with group problems, such as borders or prey-stealing. They are expected by our ancestors to help any injured Viscet, even if they come from another group."
I looked around. There were so many of them! I figured the other Viscets were training or hunters or fighters, maybe some retired Viscets. "I guess I'll go," I muttered.
The she-Viscet looked at me and chuckled, "Nonsense! You can join one of us! I'll let the other leaders know, and we'll tell you about our territories and ways." She leaped back into the weeping willow and I watched the News Meeting.
====
The she-leader from before came back to me. "I am Cream. I lead the group named Blossom Blooming on Fields, or Blossom for short. The territory is an open field, but we have a stretch of woodland at the Claw border. Our main prey is rabbits and birds." She stepped back, signaling for another leader to speak.
A small male leader came up next. "I am Crow, leader of Claw That Defends Border, or Claw. Our territory is the rest of the woodland across a river from Blossom. Our main prey is squirrels, mice, and birds."
Next, a frosty-color she-Viscet came up. "I am Frost. I am the leader of Snow From the Everlasting Hills, or Snow. The territory is a mostly-open mountain covered in snow and frost except in summer. We feast on mice, snow hares, and eagles or other larger birds."
Finally the last leader, a male Viscet that was a deep brown, almost black, came up. "I am Oak. I am the second leader of Pines That Provide Shelter, or Pines if you want to shorten it. We live in a pine forest without any undergrowth unlike Claw. We feast on rabbits and mice, and the occasional shrew."
I looked around. So many choices, but I finally decided. "I will join Pines. Call me Mistletoe. I will gladly hunt for the group."
Oak looked almost surprised. "Alright, we welcome you." He turned back to all the other Viscets, "Viscets of Pines, come here and meet our newest member! She will be a hunter, and her name is Bramble!" Many Viscets ran over, and they all welcomed me with a similar warmth from each.
============
I followed the Pines patrol to the News Meeting. This was my first one as a true Pines Viscet, and I already had many friends. They always praised me and said that I was the best hunter. I never admitted it, but I knew it was true. After hunting a giant bird, I was rewarded with a mistletoe plant. It was intertwined into my fur, and I liked it.
Oak called me forward. "Last Meeting, we welcomed Mistletoe into our group. She has surpassed Bramble in his hunting skills, and is now the lead hunter. She has shown great courage in defending Pines, as two sunrises ago Claw attacked the camp. Mistletoe saw them while hunting, and was quick enough to warn everyone in camp while she went to gather border patrols back. Thanks to her quick-thinking and bravery, as well as her speed in fighting an defending the camp, we were successful. Mistletoe, step forward. Peak, stand next to her." Peak was the half-leader in Pines.
[i]What's happening? I thought.[/i]
Oak's voice rang around the clearing, "Peak has decided to retire. He has served Pines well, but he is much older than I am, and he was decided to retire. Mistletoe, will you be our next half-leader? Pines honors your courage and grand hunting skills."
I looked up, shocked. I stopped my shaking long enough to answer. "Yes, I will be. I thank you for believing in me, even if it has only been a moon cycle that I've been with you. I promise to be the best half-leader I can be."
Every Viscet chanted, "Mistletoe! Mistletoe!" I bowed my head, but took everything as praise.
================
Each News Meeting of the Four, every Viscet would try to speak with me before the leaders began. I knew I became popular within the first two Meetings. Every Viscet did and still does respect me. I befriended them all, still knowing I may fight them. I enjoy every Meeting, and can never wait for the next.

Word Amount wrote:896/500

I am confusion.

Winner!!! I am happy to give you your first viscet!! Please enjoy Mistletoe, what a pretty name!
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me