Re: Viscet #2870 — Candle Dragon

Postby Sunflower Skies » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:01 pm

username: Metatarsals
name:
gender/gen for breeding:
prompt:
Merry Christmas!

I’m obsessed with candles so if I can remember to do this and actually do it wel... well... *brain implodes*
•Tryna•keep•my•
•mind•at•bay•
“I'll face the sun again as soon
as this dreary night ends...
I’ll age another... thousand days
before I know it, Yeah, I'll spend
'em all inside, waste my time while
I'm scrollin'....
I love it when it rains”
───────{Sunflower Skies}───
“Sunflower .
Still .
Grows .
At .
Night.” .
{lights fading}
──{softly}──

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunflower Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:27 am

tentative
m ark
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:04 am

Res
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:46 am

username:tiny little box
name:jingles
gender/gen for breeding:female
prompt:coziness

The bitter coldness in her paws gripped up her entire body. The winter storm had drowned out every attempts of her mail delivers. The brown satchel that clung to her side was filled to the brim with letters and little trinkets the neighbors had given her for her troubles. The chilly wind fluffed up the scruff of her neck as she moved the satchel to the other side of her body.
The sky was obscured with angry little snowflakes, no light escaping it's fury. The swift kick of the wind knocking her over a little bit. She loved her job, she really did. It was probably the best job in the world to do. But the were and tear of her now well cracked paws was taking it's toll. Jingles let out a grunt of pain. The stone path pinched bitterly at her feet.
Jingles lifted up her paws from the path, going up to the dimly lit inn. The place looked a little saggy. Worn. She had been here many times for business and other wise. The gruff owner a pleasant friend to her. Maybe she could take a load off. She went up to the inn's door, the gnarled deep brow door holding back the delicious smell of biscuits and croissants. A smile crept up on her face at the breakfast scents.

Before she could even knock she was muzzle to muzzle with a white and grey viscet. Her snout covered with light and dark spots going down the bridge of her nose. " O..Oh hey shibia" she chirped happily to her friend. A rush of relief flew over her face. Shibia herself gave her the typical look down as she usually did before opening the door. The head stout women looking completely disheveled. And now she knew why. In her arms there was a tiny little auburn and grey viscet snuggling deep within shibia's soft coat. Jingles was take taken back by such a young viscling. Usually she watched older viscets.
“For goddess sake Jingles get inside, ya look like you're freezing" Shibia demanded but her but her tone edged on exhaustion with every single breath. "uh no problem, you're my last stop" jingles said before being practically dragged into the diner.

Her diner looked rather worn in but cozy at the same time. A nice fire going in at the heat of the room. Jingles could feel a puff of relief in her aching joints. The mail women set her parcel aside, pulling out the package. "ya order is her shibia. Ima just put it on the counter for ya" Jinges couldn't help but stare at the baby. Shibia rocked back and fourth as the little thing whimpered and whined in her grasp. She never knew shibia even had a hatching. It was very odd to see her with anyone else let alone risk her business for a young creature. Jingles sat down on one of the cracked stools. She extended one sore paw then the other. And repeat. "so shibia..do I even have to state out the obvious" jingles leaned on the counter, a smile creeping up on her face before quickly disappearing. Shibia's face contorted with sadness. Her paw covering over her face as she pressed the baby against her chest. Jingles quickly got up and went behind the counter where shibia was." I heard a cry for help outside" she sniffled in between words. Jingles promptly pulled the short viscet into a hug. " was it anyone ya would've recognized" jingles said softly to her. Shibia shook her head no and shifted the viscling onto the other side. There Jingles could see the deep and foreboding claw marks etched into the poor baby's body. "I..I grabbed my lantern. I walked all over the pathway yesterday." she gently moved a hair out of the little visclings face. " I never saw the person shrieking for help..or any sign of his mama in general..I couldn't leave him either". Jingles patted her back. She didn't know what to say. A mystery viscet yelling out for help and dropping a youngling was pretty traumatizing. "it ain't you're fault that his mama is no where to be found. You did the right thing" Jingles pulled the shuddering viscet closer to her. Shibia wiped her face and nodded. "hey..." Jingles said,moving a gently paw towards the viscet."he gotta name yet?"
“Not yet..don’t know if I’ll even keep him..he sure does look cute though” the broken viscet laughed a little bit. Jingles pressed a gentle paw to the little ones cheek. He happily took in the warmth from her paw pads, the viscling looked up at the sunshine colored viscet curiously.

“Shibia you have to keep him” The gooey haired Viscets was perched up on the plush sofa. The little bottle firmly placed in the youngins mouth. “I can’t just take him..I’m not his mama” she yelled from the kitchen. Shibia places the rolls on the serving counter, sending in wafts of delicious smells. Jingles laughed a little bit and kissed the giggly baby’s about.” You tryin not to get all attach to it but I already have”. Shibia shook her head at her friends mindless jabber.She took off the apron and pushed out the door. Jingles couldn’t help but click to the little baby. Moving her head side to side as he laughed bubbily at her. Shibia chuckled and plopped down next to her friend,putting her head on her shoulder.” I was thinking about naming him Connor, you know” she touched the top of his sprouting thorn. Connor babbled and held shibia’s wrist. Jingles made a playful little gasp at Shibias expense.”I don’t think you have much of a choice now”

word count: more then last time

Last edited by tiny little box on Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:53 am

Four days remaining.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2870 — Candle Dragon (4 days)

Postby toshinori » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:24 am

mark!
toshinori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2870 — Candle Dragon (4 days)

Postby tiny little box » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Good luck!

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2870 — Candle Dragon (rollover)

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:36 am

Mint asked me to judge this competition, so here we go cx

First, I'd like to award an HM to tiny little box with x1 stub c:

Second, the winner is Strudel
      Congrats c:

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:31 pm

Ahhh I'm so excited <3
Thank you so much. I'm going to have so much fun figuring out what trickster things she gets up to in the future lol
Also congrats on the stub Tiny!

If you see this Squid sometime, would you mind adding me to the oekaki?
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:50 pm

Thanks

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes