Re: Feather Boa #55

Postby FatalCollapse » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Username: AwesomeTrash
Name: Zöte
Prompt: Dark brown melting drips. It reminds her of her favorite candy, chocolate.

╔════════════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ,

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ 🐱 👑 🐺
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Image
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎‎ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
╚════════════════════════╝
FatalCollapse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:49 pm

oml such a cute smol child
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Username:
booklover789

Name:
Triune

Prompt:
Triune has always loved bath-time. Ever since he was a little feather boa, he's always loved the bubbles, rubber duckies, soapy suds, and warm water that the relieving bath never ceases to bring. Triune's never cared that his feathers get soaked every time he gets wet - he feels most at home in the water. He'd also doesn't mind if it takes him awhile to wash off - the experience of bathing far outweighs the difficulties of the aftermath, at least in his opinion. He feels he can truly relax in the water, as if once he sinks down into the bubble-filled depths that he can truly breathe normally. He can let out a sigh of relief and take life as slow as he needs to in the few blissful minutes he gets to bathe by himself. No more is he being called on to do some menial task, nor is he being hounded by his supervisors to do a particular job. He can just be himself and relax.

The bandanna means a lot to him because his older sister made it for him. Quite a talented seamstress, she'd asked him one day what he'd wanted for Christmas.
Triune shrugged and said, "Whatever you think is best. I like gifts that are thoughtful. Make me something thoughtful."
His sister got to work. A few weeks later, she asked him a different question: "What's your favorite color? It's okay if you have more than one, by the way. If you can't choose between a few, just tell me all of them."
He thought to himself for a few moments, and then responded, "I can't choose. I like all the colors!"
"You really don't even have, like, four favorites?"
He shook his head. "Nope. I love all of them."
His sister nodded. "Okay, then. Thanks."
And then came December. Two weeks before Christmas, his sister asked him a final question. "What's your favorite thing to have in the bathtub with you?"
He thought and thought and thought, and finally he decided. "Rubber duckies, because not only are they cute, they're also functional: while most just float along and look adorable, some can squirt water or stack to make little miniature towers. Others are color-coded in every shade you could imagine to teach individuals about different colors! Rubber duckies are the best."
And then came Christmas day. Triune opened up his gift and looked inside, shocked at the bandanna he pulled out. Tears sprang to his eyes. "It's perfect!" he said, immediately tying it around his neck. The rainbow-like soft material was almost like silk. The bandanna had three patches lovingly claw-sewn on in the very front of the bandanna.

And from that day forth, Triune never took the bandanna off... except for the occasional instance where he'd need to clean it lovingly in a sink with cold running water and the softest clothes detergent possible. He always has and always will love bath-time, and perhaps he'll come to love his bandanna even more.
499/500

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:17 pm

Username: HailHydra
Name: Giovanne "Gio"
Prompt:

Ever since Gio was little, he had this fascination with roses. His mother always took him to her personal garden, and he would venture around, talking to the delicate flowers as if they were babies, or elders. His voice was always soft, and he always made sure to not harm the plants in any way. Giovanne was a rather, timid baby. He wouldn't really run around like a headless chicken, and he much rather preferred to "zen-out" in the garden by his favorite flowers, the roses.

One day his mother made him a bandanna, which was a pastel pink color with white roses on it. Gio cherishes it to this very day, and he often visits the garden that his mother introduced him to when he was little. After all, it's the least he can do now that she's gone, someone had to tend thee garden, and no one else knew it like Gio; plus he wouldn't let anyone else claim his mother's garden, he made sure of it.

envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlizzardTheWizard » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:54 pm

jayustea wrote:username ;; jayustea
name ;; archibald black
gender ;; male (he/him pronouns)
prompt ;;archibald never liked dogs.

some deadpanned it was because he looked like one; sometimes, it was even meant to be insulting. having the markings of a corgi did not help his case very much, but archibald didn't particularly care what they thought. no, he hadn't always loved the barking canines racing up and down the old neighborhood streets in their quiet suburban ridge. once, one bit him. it had had a big, square jaw and angry red eyes, he could still recall. he hadn't been bothering it, just playing in the mud, when the blasted thing sank its teeth into his neck. it had hurt so badly he couldn't see straight, and then there had been blood as people surrounded him and screamed for him to stay with them. he'd only been six then— quite young and impressionable. for ten years after the accident, still bearing ugly red scars in his throat, he was terrified of dogs. he was also terrified of judgement. the other kids at school stared at him a lot. it made him nervous. so he started to wear scarves to hide the marks, but they just felt silly on him. he tried chokers next, but those were too feminine in his eyes. his mother suggested turtleneck sweaters— yeah, no thanks! finally, he came across the idea of bandanas, and his curiosity was peaked.

bandanas looked stylish on him, and hid the scarring much better. he liked them, and before long, he had an entire drawer dedicated to the little colorful scraps of cloth. archibald hand washed every one of them so as not to wear out their color or shape, and folded them all into neat little stacks before putting them away after laundry was finished every night. presently, he thought less and less about the animals that had ruined his image, and his self-confidence began to grow again. all seemed well, but one fateful christmas, that all changed.

his aunt bought him a bandana with corgis on it. it was a soft pastel blue, with little chibi stumpy-legged dogs doing various things such as rolling over or chewing on shiny red balls all over it. it had dogs on it. archibald hated dogs... but it was kind of cute.

he still wears it to this day, and it may be one of his favorites. but you can't say that to him. he may have started leaving food and water out for a mangy stray living in the forest. but you can't say that to him. archibald doesn't like dogs.

but he sure does like the bandana.

Congratulations, Jayustea! I loved your entry and how Archibald used bandannas to hide his scarring. I also love how his view on dogs changes once he has the corgi bandanna to hide his bad history with them. It was very touching. I'll colour his bandanna for you now! (thanks for giving me something so damn complicated hfjdhk)

This was a hard competition to judge. You all had such great ideas and I enjoyed reading every single on of them!

hi! Call me bliz or whatever else you can think of. I use she/they pronouns. Feel free to PM me :)

Toyhouse: BlizzardTheWizard
Discord: BlizzardTheWizard#3894
PFP by Shadeyenova
BlizzardTheWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me