My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2832 - Facts Time!

Postby bugbites » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:04 am

Username: bugbites
      Name: Macchiato
      Facts:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Coffee Hater ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      Macchiato, despite his name, despises coffee. He's tried it many, many times, but he gags each time. It's so bitter and it tastes awful, not to mention it's impossible to get the taste out of his mouth. He does, however, hang out in coffee shops a lot as he absolutely loves pastries, and he does find the smell of coffee to be quite pleasant, especially while trying to get work done.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Not a Pushover ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      Although he's anything but aggressive and nasty, he's not afraid to take a stand. If he believes in something, he'll let everyone know, and he won't stop until he's convinced someone otherwise. He is open to hearing other ideas, but he doesn't tolerate intolerance. He also loves helping people, but if you try to force him to do something, he's likely to do the opposite.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Erythrophobic ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      Macchiato is terrified of blushing. He's not sure where the fear came from, but it's there. It's been there since he was a child, actually. It's a completely irrational fear as not only is blushing not a bad thing, but no one would be able to see it through his fur anyway. He's constantly avoiding blushing for no reason. He definitely avoids telling people he's erythrophobic.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Déjà Rêvé ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      Macchiato experiences déjà rêvé quite often. Like, multiple times a week. Although he's done research about it and is completely aware that the feeling doesn't mean he can tell the future, he likes to pretend that he has the power. He often announces the feeling aloud, and he enjoys describing what it means to others. He doesn't really control when he announces that he's experiencing it, it kind of just happens automatically.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Tests ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      When in school, Macchiato was a wonderful test taker. He never did the homework, took notes, or even studied, but he often made top scores in the class. He has absolutely no idea how. Somehow, his body and brain just kind of linked up and went on auto-pilot while he zoned out and thought of that cute Viscet at the front of the class. His teachers often checked his tests for cheating, but to no avail. He's just a naturally good test taker. Now this truly is a superpower, even if it's not supernatural.
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Gadgetrocks
Renard, or "Fox"
Male
Male
🔸Thief🔸
Renard is a thief, he's been one since a young age. He never steals for greed or profit, only to survive the bitter cold winters and scorching summers of Seven Stars. He adopted thievery after his parents were presumably arrested by the Queen's forces by reasons Fox didn't know. With no one to go to, Renard took what he needed, and became a thief.
🔸Mice🔸
Most people don't like mice. Most viscets don't even like mice. But Renard loves Walnut. He found Walnut when he first found his abandoned shop home. He had dropped off the food he's stolen and went to get blankets and other materials for his bed. When he came back an young ginger mouse was nibbling on of the bread loaves he'd collected, but as he went to shoo the mouse away it didn't run, just froze in place, staring with it's cute beady eyes. Renard named the little mouse Walnut, after the walnut raisin loft he was found nibbling on.
🔸Scarf lover🔸
Renard loves scarves. He absolutely loves scarves. In his home (an abandoned shop in the city which no one has seemed to go in in years) he has scarves for every occasion. He even wears scarves in the summer, light, colorful scarves on hot days, thick warm ones in winter. The only scarf he's never seen without is a tattered orangy red one, its like his security blanket, and its his most prized possession.
🔸Piano🔸
When Fox was young, his parents taught him to play the piano. Renard enjoys the piano, and he loves to play it, he's actually really good at it. Of course, he doesn't own one, it would be very difficult and suspicious to steal and piano and get it up the the attic of an abandoned store front. Sometimes if the person he's trying to rob owns a piano he'll play it if he knows no one is around. Some other viscets actually think that they're is a piano playing ghost, when they here the melodies coming from the neighbors homes.
🔸Limp🔸
Renard had to run after the guards came for his family, but this resulted in him tripping over a boulder in the forest and falling down a short cliff. He badly broke his left back paw, and with no money to get it fixed, he had to try to fix it himself. He now walks with a slight limp on that paw, though he still can zoom away from a crime scene fast as a hare. The limb rarely stops him from climbing roofs and other risking things, but sometimes he has to stay in his home when it hurts.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:51 pm

A day to go!~
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Username: Macyduke
Name: Mason
5 Facts about this viscet - 100 word limit per fact:

1:
Although Mason loves his older sister Kaylee, he's a little uncomfortable when it comes to visiting her, her mate Hazel, and their adopted daughter Farra. As much as he wants to visit his sister as often as possible, he can't help but avoid doing so. As being raised in a society that rejected and ousted those who feel into the lbgt category, taught him it was wrong and a crime against nature. Now that society's view is changing, he's left with this lingering feeling of disgust and guilt. Especially since he frequently visited her when she was mates with Elysian.
Working out ideas below
2:
Mason is currently in a romantic relationship with Nellie! Which is something he enjoys rubbing in Luken, a coworker of Nellie's who's got an obvious crush on her, nose in it, by insisting on making public displays of affection whenever he's nearby. It's bad enough that he has to share her with Oren, who comes over at least once a week so that his daughter, Jackie, can to play with Aria. In spite of the fact that there isn't the slightest hint any romance between them, Mason plays it safe by once again being overly affectionate whenever Oren's around.
3:
He has big dreams of being a baker and is very much interested in taking part in the entire process that comes with making bread. Well not every part of the process, just the grain growing part. He has no interest in milking cows or growing yeast.Hence the reason he grows such a variety of fruits, and veggies- not grains unfortunately. There just wasn't enough room to actually grow enough for it to be a worth while endeavor on the archer of land Nellie's house sat in the middle of.
4:
In spite of his flaws, he sees himself as an honest and model viscet with excellent values. This is probably due to being raised in a small town, attended church every Sunday, fallowed by all the rules, got good/passing grades, and was a rather well behaved child. Which leaves him rather frustrated when societal views begin to or have already changed. As his core values or beliefs are no longer seen as correct or wholesome. To which he blames others as well as unseeable evil that has corrupted society and is leading it down a dark path.
5:
He's incredibly allergic to shellfish and has dubbed it the devil's food as it makes him unable to breath as well as causes his face to puff up like a frog's throat. This of coarse is all because he can't eat it. He does indeed know that it isn't the devil's food and that it is a generally enjoyed type of cuisine. He's just likes to joke around and say that it is.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Closed in judging now
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:39 am

Username: AlexLeDraggu
Name: Truffel
5 Facts about this viscet - 100 word limit per fact:
1. She is not real chocolate.
2. She travels by floating.
3. She is very sensitive to touch, can detect the smallest vibrations and changes in the space around her.
4. She loves discovering small new creatures like nice and frogs.
5. She can float but not fly, she just hovers, but she does walk if she is trying to get up close to something.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:47 am

Good luck everyone! These facts are really interesting.

Also this adopt is already closed, sorry Alexledraggu.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Gadgetrocks wrote:Gadgetrocks
Renard, or "Fox"
Male
Male
🔸Thief🔸
Renard is a thief, he's been one since a young age. He never steals for greed or profit, only to survive the bitter cold winters and scorching summers of Seven Stars. He adopted thievery after his parents were presumably arrested by the Queen's forces by reasons Fox didn't know. With no one to go to, Renard took what he needed, and became a thief.
🔸Mice🔸
Most people don't like mice. Most viscets don't even like mice. But Renard loves Walnut. He found Walnut when he first found his abandoned shop home. He had dropped off the food he's stolen and went to get blankets and other materials for his bed. When he came back an young ginger mouse was nibbling on of the bread loaves he'd collected, but as he went to shoo the mouse away it didn't run, just froze in place, staring with it's cute beady eyes. Renard named the little mouse Walnut, after the walnut raisin loft he was found nibbling on.
🔸Scarf lover🔸
Renard loves scarves. He absolutely loves scarves. In his home (an abandoned shop in the city which no one has seemed to go in in years) he has scarves for every occasion. He even wears scarves in the summer, light, colorful scarves on hot days, thick warm ones in winter. The only scarf he's never seen without is a tattered orangy red one, its like his security blanket, and its his most prized possession.
🔸Piano🔸
When Fox was young, his parents taught him to play the piano. Renard enjoys the piano, and he loves to play it, he's actually really good at it. Of course, he doesn't own one, it would be very difficult and suspicious to steal and piano and get it up the the attic of an abandoned store front. Sometimes if the person he's trying to rob owns a piano he'll play it if he knows no one is around. Some other viscets actually think that they're is a piano playing ghost, when they here the melodies coming from the neighbors homes.
🔸Limp🔸
Renard had to run after the guards came for his family, but this resulted in him tripping over a boulder in the forest and falling down a short cliff. He badly broke his left back paw, and with no money to get it fixed, he had to try to fix it himself. He now walks with a slight limp on that paw, though he still can zoom away from a crime scene fast as a hare. The limb rarely stops him from climbing roofs and other risking things, but sometimes he has to stay in his home when it hurts.

This guy is just precious! He is all yours, sorry for such a long wait! ;3;

I will be giving 1 stub each for bugbites and Knickknacks!

I wanna thank everyone who tried out, there was just so much good stuff to read and learn about these possible characters! If you need any advice as to why you may of not won, just pm me. I had just so many things to pick from, i hope you guys keep on trying out :)
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Thank you so much Kydashing! I've had this character idea for a while now, I'm so glad I finally have him. These fast facts were really fun to write up.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘