Re: furtopian #415

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:37 am

username:
Queen Chrysalis

name:
Sadie

favourite bath bomb:
Secret Arts
"So it stains my fur black and I look like I've gone through a total goth phase for like a week every single time but, it smells so good I just can't help myself!"

On anime:
"Oh sweetie don't get me wrong, I love anime but I can't make my whole day about it. To me it's a little something I do when I can't find anything else actually interesting to do. God forbid I actually become a weeaboo or something equally horrifying, I'd probably just ask someone to take my electronics away or just block me from accessing anything that has anime."

Lush:
"Honey, this is hands down my favourite company! They do so many things that smell so enticing, the bathbombs are of course my personal favourite. Though I have tried a shampoo bar and a shower gel thingy and those were pretty nice. Oh oh I've also used those tooth tab things, they make my mouth tingle in a fun way not oh my stars I'm allergic to this stuff it hurts me.

I control myself very well when it comes to Lush products! I allow myself 4 bathbombs a month at max and they are to be used over a long period. Preferably I try to keep my baths with a lovely bathbomb to every two weeks, if I need to be clean it's a nice hot shower for me!"
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:49 pm

username: potioncat
name: togo
favourite bath bomb: hot cocoa bath bombs! they smell really nice and they give a good n happy christmas vibe.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zee, » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:07 pm

username: capri,
name: quinn stavish
favourite bath bomb: white tisty tosty
there's nothing quinn loves more than taking a nice, relaxing bath after a long stressful day of school. her favorite bath bomb is lush's white tisty tosty. though it only does a subtle change in water color, quinn absolutely loves how the roses are sprinkled throughout the water. the rose aroma helps calm quinn down and soothes any headaches or body aches she may have. unfortunately, tisty tosty is no longer available at lush, so quinn makes her own instead. she uses various kinds of dried flowers each time, such as lavender, lilies, or rosebuds.
Last edited by zee, on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

she/her
I like to draw :)
zee,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:16 pm

username: Oreoskys
name: Heidi Besski
favourite bath bomb: (please keep in mind this is supposed to be kinda funny and cheesy!)

Heidi's favorite bath bomb, of all time.. is the immersing turtle gel bomb from Lush. Not only is it absolutely adorable, but its fun! After a long week of college. She goes on an adventure! She makes it a challenge, too. She goes around 9 pm when the mall is about to close, she makes it her mission to find.. the turtle bath bomb.. this week, they were almost all sold out! Heidi frantically looked around and gasped like an anime girl when she saw.. the last turtle bath bomb.. She instantly bought it and of course, drove home, did she use the bath bomb? No,no,no! By then, she is way too tired to take TWO baths! (one for the gel bomb and another to rinse all the gel off her fur) she gets into her Cowboy Bebop pajamas and flops onto her couch. She absentmindedly turns on Crunchyroll and drifts to sleep..

//dramatic music// Saturday: the next day..

Heidi wakes up.. and realizes 'wow- I survived another week!' she again realizes 'oh.. I survived another week.' She casually starts humming 'you'll be back' from Hamilton as she throws off her pajamas and plops the bath bomb in the tub. She turns on the water and laughs as she shouts "Incoming!!" the turtle dissolves, but of course. Heidi re-enacts the titanic with it. "Don't let go, Jack!" She says casually, of course. The turtle does not reply.. she pouts as the last of the turtle sinks and dissolves. Then, she gets into the tub and starts playing with her rubber ducks, like any responsible college student would!

boom 2.png
it had a background but it exceeded the storage limit-
boom 2.png (226.74 KiB) Viewed 117 times
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valour » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:48 pm

╓───────────────────╖

username: noriia
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
name: juliet beaumont -gender: female
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
job: she actually works for lush! her role is a
sales assistant and she sometimes helps run
the social media accounts. she loves it! juliet
really enjoys learning about the ins and outs
of each product, and then helping customers
pick out the ideal items they should purchase.

aside from that, she also runs her own blog,
where she shares her knowledge of skin care
and offers plenty of self care related advice.
juliet strives to help others however she can
and does her best to spread positive messages.

no one is quite sure how, but juliet has somehow
managed to incorporate her fondness of anime
into her blog. not only in the overall pink and
cutesy aesthetic similar to that of magic girls,
but in the occasional posts she puts out with
little "life lessons" that she reflects on from
her favourite shows.

╙───────────────────╜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

favourite bath bomb:

while juliet enjoys nearly every type of bath bomb, and definitely has ones she's
    biased towards, there isn't one that stands out amongst the rest as The Best in
    her mind.

that being said, if she absolutely HAD to pick, she'd probably say her own. it's
    not that she thinks she's absolutely fantastic and anything she does is also
    amazing, but it's more so the personal aspect of them.

juliet loves that she can take what she's learnt about different ingredients from
    her job and apply it to a rather fun hobby. she enjoys being able to customise
    them to whatever she needs or wants at the time and finds the whole process
    oddly relaxing. it's also a bit satisfying; knowing that you made a special little
    thing for yourself, by yourself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by valour on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
valour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:08 am

username: Sweet._.Sakura
name: Mochi
favourite bath bomb: Sakura Bath Bomb: This pale pink bath bomb is inspired by the cherry blossom in Japan. Spring time inspires calm and optimism, which comes through with its floral fragrance, jasmine oil and lemon and orange flowers.
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
charactersmy scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:25 pm

username: Newts
name: monika
sexuality: bisexual {likes enbys and girls}
favourite bath bomb: lush's sex bomb! monika loves the little flower that floats around after dissolving, and it makes her feel pampered. not only that, it feels like a more mature way to unwind. she dreams of the day where she can relax together with her partner.
「newtsーgay/transーhe/him」
sig is a wip . please click the links below !
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ding ding ding!

Postby jojivlogs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:54 am

carotid wrote:

woO! she goes to carotid! i'll add you to the thing in a second
    i love all the ideas you had & im a sucker for a character that seems ditzy but is secretly very smart! and i totally had big blue in mind so ;)
    have fun <33

i have to do a big special mention to noriia for making such a pretty and thought out form & making this reAL hard for me to judge,, if you're interested in a runner-up please pm me!

thank you to everybody who entered! all your forms were lovely <333
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxxxxxx

max , he/him , storage , customs
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    to be in someone’s mind. to have complete
    control. it’s like the thrill of being near the
    executioner’s switch. knowing that at any
    moment, you could throw it, but knowing you
    never will… but you could, never isn’t the
    right word, because i could… and i might…
    i probably will.
jojivlogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: furtopian #415 (CLOSED)

Postby valour » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:55 am

congrats carotid! you had a really nice form,
    i'm sure she'll have a lovely home with you c:

and ty so much for the mention!!
    i'll be sure to pm you in a moment ♡

hey, i'm val
pretty much inactive. i check back every once in a blue moon
valour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I love u!!

Postby carotid » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:41 pm

thank you so much??!?! i jsut got off of a 10 hour shift and this is the Best thing to get home to :,DD
    i love her so so much. just imagine me daydreaming about her in my art history class. bc that has been my life this week
    but seriously!! thank you!!! i'll treasure her forever <33 catch me when i'm 80 talking about my samoyed gorl :,)
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me