My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1438 - Shattered Sunrise

Postby redhorizon » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 am

Username;; beau-tiful
Kalon name;; Aadhya
What is their personality a reflection of?;; I don't really know who I am, I never really have. I've never really had a steady personality, I've never really been my own person. See, I'm what some would call a "ghost," though I'm really just a spirit that's lost my way. I'm not really sure where I was going anymore, so I'm stuck here, stuck to haunt those I stumble upon. That's how I get my personality. That's how I have even a shred of individuality.

The first kalon I happened upon was a sweet, shy schoolgirl. She didn't have any friends nor did she have a shred of wealth. Her family was quite poor, but happy. I came across this innocent girl and there was some.. Bond that instantly formed between us, binding me to her. I can't describe it any other way, as I don't even understand it myself. From there, I quickly picked up little bits of her personality. It started with her intelligence, followed by her caring attitude, then her shyness took hold. I became a reflection of her.

About eight months later, she was walking down the halls of her school, me close behind her, when this little boy, probably only nine or ten, walked right through me. I felt some shift occur and suddenly I was nothing again, just empty, and the bond had shifted to the little boy. I don't know how it happened, but suddenly I was bound to him. That moment was also when I realized that nobody could see me. Nobody had ever interacted with me, but I never made the connection that I wasn't visible until that moment.

For another fourteen months, I followed and reflected this little boy. He was also withdrawn and shy, but very sickly and weak. He passed away while I was attached to him, and the moment he passed on, I felt his personality leech out of me and it left me again with that emptiness. My spirit quickly attached itself to his father, who was overtaken by grief. I became sullen and quiet, in a state of depression and sorrow.

I only followed this man around for three short months before I moved on. This time, it was the butcher, who came out to the family farm once every year. I was in the barn when he walked right through me and I felt the connection shift once more.

I could go on and on, as this happened for many many years, but that would get boring very quickly. I hopped from kalon to kalon, and twice I attached to their pets! I went from once personality to the next, really never getting the chance to discover who I really was. I don't remember what life was like for me before this, if there even was one, and I don't think I'll ever have a chance at individuality, but I'm oddly okay with that. I may not love this "life," but it's the best I've got so I may as well just leave it be.

I'm currently bound to this 19 year old girl who just graduated high school. She's outgoing and friendly, she surrounds herself with people as often as possible, but she's not okay. When it's just her, she's sad and lonely. She doesn't understand why she's here, and she doesn't understand her purpose. I've taken on the same outlook of this messed up "life" I'm stuck in, and I personally don't enjoy it. I've been stuck with this girl for almost two years now and I'm desperately hoping for a switch to occur soon, as I'm not really a fan anymore. But I guess I can't really complain, considering I don't understand my purpose either. I really don't think I ever will.
Last edited by redhorizon on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:14 am

Username;; kolyakun
Kalon name;;
What is their personality a reflection of?;;

mark

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:19 am

Username;;
Kalon name;;
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ [ i weep cosmic tears. ] ★

Postby zakuro. » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:29 am

username. zakuro.
    name. hilaria
    what is their personality a reflection of?

at one point in my life, i was destined for greatness.
      i am -- or rather, was -- a descendant of the Grand Archangel philisophus. he was my great grandfather. when the day came, i was chosen out of my pod of 9 siblings to be my mother's successor. i felt as though i was atop the world, stretching my wings across the sky and letting the clouds gently grace my body.

there were a million like me; small children who strummed the harp and dreamed so fondly of the honor i had thrown away. when i was awarded my halo that day, i had to take an oath. i would be receiving my blood contract to oversee and protect a mortal being, so i had to swear to put my life before theirs. always. of course, i accepted without hesitation. without considering how huge this was. as a child, i thought getting the chance to be an Archangel like my mother and her father would be the most glorious, illustrious privilege to ever be cast upon me. and in some ways, i was right.

during that ceremony, i was a beaming reflection of joy.
      the following night was spend gallivanting around our city in the clouds, overhauling on sweets and treasures. i was high on living and every inch of my heart yearned for the innocent and careless fun to continue. though, soon enough, i was called to the Grand Archangel's ceremonial hall. there, my mother, the current Archangel, stood beside the Grand Archangel's throne dressed in her white robes. her halo and wings had a certain sheen to them-- and they matched the glimmer of pride in her eyes as she looked upon me.

commandments were ordered for me to swear upon. i was uttered words that were never to be absorbed by another being's ears. not long after, i was told that to truly purify my soul before entering the mortal world i had to bathe myself in the holy fountain. so i do as i am told and soak, exposed and vulnerable only to the gently cascading water around me. the crystal clear liquid seemed to numb any sorrow i had felt deep inside me only moments before. emotional and physical wounds were washed away. my eyes glazed over and i gently exhaled.

my body, mind, and soul were unified as a single reflection of calmness.
      a decade passes. everything around me is dying.
      even the flowers, with their gentle petals that dance in the wind, wilt as i cross their path. who am i, if i failed the one task i was given in life? i let him down. i let everyone down. images of his smiling face flash before me. he never knew i was there and he never interacted with me, but my love for him swelled past anything i had ever felt for anyone before. but i let him slip away. his voice, it haunts me. i long to hear his laughter once more. my tears flowed steadily, swallowing me in an ocean of despair. my life now has no guide, no purpose.

my hands clasped themselves around my neck and i wailed. wouldn't it just be better for everyone if i ended my own existence? there was no reason for me to live anymore.

i stare at my reflection in the pool around me, and all i see is pain.
      i was called to the Grand Archangel's hall to face my punishment. the only face i really cared about seeing was my mother's. she wouldn't even look at me.

i stood before a jury and took my sentencing, though i had no idea how horrible it really was. i was restrained, and my wings were ripped from me. my blood-curdling screams flooded the hall, and my halo faded from it's place above my ears. i sobbed again and fumbled around before i fell to my knees in front of my weeping mother. the Grand Archangel said nothing, but rose his great staff and struck me in the leg. my whole body felt as if it was unraveling. i writhed in pain again as i took on a broken form. cracks ran up and down my body, and the leg which was hit began to crumble. parts of my body became blue and discolored. i was losing my light.

"are you going to kill her?" my mother shrieked from beside the Grand Archangel's throne.

"no. i am making her suffer for her sins."

in a flash of light, i was exiled to the furthest reaches of the cosmos to rot alone. i was in open space, with stars dotting the sky like diamonds. i remembered the life i used to live, and i reflected upon this as i wallowed.

i am now alone.

love.
Last edited by zakuro. on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:48 am, edited 10 times in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:33 am

Username;; APH Siantia
Kalon name;; Becca “Reflection”
Now, you know those stories we hear around on social media’s or those things we talk about such as how we lose the faith of humanity. This may be like those stories, but the only difference is that no matter what had happened she never lost that faith. Her parents seemed to expect too much from her which caused her to feel worthless and pathetic whenever she did something wrong. She cried herself to sleep many times, but never spoke to those around her about how she felt as she didn’t want to burden them with her life problems. As she grew up she relied more and more on her friends than her family because she thought that with all the many mistakes she made she felt that they began to hate her. Their expectations abused her and she thought that that was what she deserved, but she knew that it wasn’t what anyone else deserved. Through her torment she bore a smile and was able to laugh and help her friends with whatever she could do. She was stronger than anyone had been because she pushed forward and began helping those in need around her. Those who had been abused and those who needed a shoulder to cry on because she knew that they would be there for her as well. And she also knew that if they shut everything out like she had once before they would go into that dark place that she never wanted to see again. She hoped that with her help she would be able to bring them out of their terrors and lift them back up into the light no matter how much it seemed like she was drowning in that darkness. She would always help those that needed her help because the ay she is now would never allow those around her to fall down that same winding path she had gone down before. Her personality reflects on what happened to her in the path and she grew from the experiences she had. She grew to the point that she became strong enough to open up again and let people help her. Her personality reflects upon her fight to live in the light and she will lways help those who needed a boost no matter what. She grew strong so she will help those around her grow strong and let them know that they weren’t alone in that darkness. Her personality is a reflection of the sun coming up to guide those through the night and to give hope to those who have fallen so deep.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uniiversally » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:52 am

Username;;
Kalon name;;

res oml
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☾ screams all sound the same !! ]

Postby hellb0und » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:55 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    username // inferno,
    kalom name // kisa (meaning “sun”)
    what is their personality a reflection of? //
    kisa witnessed the death of her mother at the young age of six. kisa’s mother was part of
    the police enforcement, a dangerous line of work. they’d been tracka gang infamously kn
    own as “invictus” for quite some time. kisa’s mother could’ve never expected that her kn
    owledge of their location would end in her ultimate demise. one night, when kisa’s father
    was working late, leaving strictly her and her mother at home, the group of bandits broke
    in. kisa’s mother hid her and sacrificed herself willingly, aware she was who they wanted,
    and otherwise it’d ultimately mean the death of the both of them. a terrifying and horrific
    experience for an adolescent, kisa’s mental stare began deteriorating. she’d wake from dr
    eams of the sight of her mangled mother bleeding out, screaming and crying uncontrollably.
    her father would hurry in to comfort the young girl, but it wasn’t ever enough. then the “al
    ters” or second-selves began emerging as certain emotions were experienced; joy, anger, pa
    in, sadness. she was diagnosed with dissociative personality disorder and second-hand post-
    traumatic stress disorder.

as a child the alternate selves were “people” she could handle. though kisa discovered as sh
    e grew older they affected many aspects of her life, from being unable to view or look at an
    y sort of knife, blood, or gore. the aroma of anything dead also resurfaced the memory. kisa
    felt each emotion she possessed very strongly. anger was hermost dangerous side, screaming
    and yelling vulgar words as well as threats, she’d even go so far as to grabbing objects and t
    hreatening to penetrate another with them. having the potential to murder. her anger wasn’t
    one she could suppress or blow off either. her joyous self is always laughing or smile, wearing
    yellow and pink, and carrying the naiviety of a child. almost like the part of her was lost in a
    childhood she nearly can’t remember. sadness wasn’t just sadness anymore, it was a deep sta
    te of depression, it left her utterly unmotivated and silent. always carrying her head down, ga
    ze trained strictly on the ground. which emotion emerges next is entirely unpredictable. along
    with the possibility of mental breakdowns in public that result in crying, screaming at inanima
    te objects, and even hiding. overall her personality can be described as a cracked or broken m
    irror, as her design suggests. with a fine line between each emotion. unable to be whole but d
    ivided.
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:59 am

might give this a try :3c res
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Username;; Calibri
    Kalon name;; Selene Sonnen (Meaning: "moon", "sun")
    What is their personality a reflection of?;; The day and night cycle - in the form of sundown syndrome.

Being diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's in your thirties is extremely rare - yet that is the case with Selene. Like the majority of people suffering from Alzheimer's, Selene is prone to episodes of confusion and forgetfulness, causing her to forget asking a question twice or wandering off and getting lost. She still finds herself in the early stages of the disease and proves that she's still capable of doing things independently. Her warm, nurturing personality before her diagnosis is still untouched, so her title of "mum friend" remains unrivaled.

Although her Alzheimer's is still in its early stages, she finds herself struggling with "sundowning" - an unusual, neurological phenomenon usually seen in moderate severity stages of the disease. When the sun goes down in the late afternoon, Selene's mood takes a turn for the worse. The loss of light and increased shadows confuse her even more - which in turn frustrates and agitates her, even causing her to lash out and raise her usually mellow voice at her friends. She's been seen avoiding stepping on shiny, polished floors, being unable to distinguish them from the surface of a body of water and thus believing she will fall into water if she walks on it. She will also experience troubles falling asleep, tossing and turning restlessly until she gives up and wanders off. Those closest to her have found themselves having to lock and trap her inside her own home to prevent her from disappearing into the night, potentially hurting herself.

When the sun rises again, she turns back to her normal self, often forgetting what happened the night before. Selene attempts to curb her sundown syndrome by maintaining a set sleeping schedule and daily rutine with few naps and limited amounts of caffeine. She is determined to stay true to herself and not let her disease define her.
Last edited by Calibri on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me