Re: Batch #1992

Postby Pacsaj » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:31 am

Mark will definitely enter
    username:
    name:
    story: min 600 words, max 3000 words. tell me what the moon means to them in a form of a story. bonus points to those who can also tell me about the demons that this viscet has.

extra: 1000 words and 2 art pieces

Thoughts:

Space explorer who protects the planets?
Has literal demons.
Last edited by Pacsaj on Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:44 am

username: mareep
    name: Ziddim Lusine
    story: min 600 words, max 3000 words. tell me what the moon means to them in a form of a story. bonus points to those who can also tell me about the demons that this viscet has.

memories/events, meaning of moon, and demons; time travel issues!!
-brother to rhiannon, but rhiannon was Salty and paid juno to time travel him to prove him of something; but he broke through the warp and time essentially claimed his body. he suffers a lot just popping in and out of timelines, reliving memories, struggles with inner demons blaming himself for doing this to himself, etc etc ;o; them being rivals over who gets to be a lunar witch; moon meant pain to him because all his life focused on moon led him to trapped in time thanks to rhiannon.
Last edited by fromage on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:46 am

username: LEEaboo
    name: Lumina

Last edited by Saberblush on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:13 am

username:
        milo.

name:
        Yvane

gender/gfbp:
        female

story: (600 - 3000 wc)
        The moon has always simultaneously brought comfort and anxiety to Yvane.

There had always been a fascination with the moon-- she had told her parents, long ago, that she would one day walk on it and explore it, and bring back to Auwei the most amazing information. Information that would better benefit the future of their world, and technology, and science. This dream had stuck with the female until she was in her adolescence... but a brilliant mind and enthusiasm wasn't going to be enough to send her into space if she couldn't keep her stomach under control and keep the panic attacks at bay during her training. Yvane, though saddened by the fact she would never see the vast expanse of the known universe herself, was happy enough to sit in mission control by the end of her training, and she had a couple amazing and true friends to make up for it all. Inseparable, they were. Despite the fact the only two fierce friends she had made at the Academy here were astronauts.

Varia was beautiful - as wild and untamed and mysterious as the universe she would be sent to explore. That's all she'd ever wanted to be, was a space explorer, and Yvane was incredibly proud of her, and just a little bit jealous. Mind you, Varia had a stronger stomach than she did, and the galaxy patterned lady couldn't be held accountable for Yvane's motion sickness or apparent fear of the unknown. Elliot was even more interesting, if that were possible-- a walking existential crisis with a morose outlook to most everything in life. He was a very logical thinker, the stations best scientist. Botanist and biologist; a brilliant mind that would change the world. Or... that would have.

Yvane has to tear her eyes away from the glowing orb in the sky, crystalline greens darting across the velvet purple of the night sky while the stars winked against their soft backdrop.

Her therapist had told her time and time again, bringing up the past and thinking about it in such a negative light would only hinder her-- but it was difficult not to. She had mislead her team, and they were lost now because of it. Of course, in reality it was nobody's fault. Technology couldn't be all perfect, and it was simply a malfunction within the auto-piloting systems that brought the Lifeline down-- after a nasty run in with some space garbage. Not Yvane. Not the team within the shuttle. Not the space station. Yvane, however, would be the first to admit to being at fault over the whole thing. As if she could have done something about some debris ripping a hole in the side of the shuttle. Done something about the electronics in a timely manner and saved them all.

There was no way she could have done any of that - it was cruel fate that had decided the team's. But the female was adamant-- she could have done something to save them were she there with them.

She has to wonder how lonely it is up there, granted they're still alive. Varia, she knows, is at least out there somewhere. There's a blip on the radar every so often - it comes into range and then fizzles out when she so much as blinks and then she's left waiting on edge for hours. Days, even. She sits and stares until the blip comes back, and she knows that it's Varia's tracking systems working, albeit only barely.

wip

extra: ( 1000 wc and 2 art pieces)
Last edited by milo. on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:59 am

um hello yes moon space demons im here

- possessed?
- demon hunter?
- ancient being w/ prophecy?
-- maybe they were possessed a long time ago, but either locked them self away pr were defeated. Then when someone woke them up by accident the demons possessing them possessed the second viscet too
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:39 am

Maybeeee a reserve :>
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♜) Sui generis

Postby lunala. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:50 am

Last edited by lunala. on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:35 am

username: Skyler1515
    name: Neoma Hala Deva

Going all out on this babe yes yes
Reserved with stolen as an egg
Brought into area 51 and experimented on
When she looks at the moon she changes into a different her a more aggressive, she blacks out and don't hear no ono. She attacks anything in her sight when she hears a whistle. She does not know what humans are she calls them her demons. She's tortured most of her life until she breaks free. She faces obsticals and her life as she deals with the moon phases.
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manta rae » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:40 am

im gonna mark this real quick because this viscet is,,,, so damn pretty
no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
art by Violenca
instagram
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:19 am

Mark! Definitely going to try out.

Was in a group that got broken up?
Thinks she has anger issues but is actually being manipulated by real deoms?
She lay in the starlight field, dewy grass brushing gently against her back. She slowly reached her paw towards the moon on her flank, it slowly softy at her touch.
"I need to get back." She whispered to the full moon, but no viscet heard her, no viscet came.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘