Re: [☁] Stellar #5

Postby MirrorMask » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 am

Username: MirrorMask
Name: Bernoulli

Personality wise, Bernoulli is definitely a Somnol that re-forces their natural behavior as he is an avid sleeper to the point of almost being considered a narcoleptic. Besides that he is rather aloof, never really forming an opinion on anything and rather goes about his days in a day dream-like mindset. He doesn't ever seen to be grounded in reality, often he has to be dragged back down from the clouds (literally and metaphorically) by his peers or his environment. This doesn't mean that Bernoulli isn't a critical thinker or unintelligent as he actually has an uncanny ability to "read a room" before others, often sensing danger or a change before it occurs. He's also very appreciated to anyone and everyone who takes care of him as he realizes he's fairly weak and irresponsible on his own.
( 137 // 150 )

Sleep began to leave him as he felt waves splash against his feet while he laid at the edge of a beach. Never had he been a still sleeper, his paws lazily drift over the lines and indentations he had left. These patterns in the coastline however began to wash away with every incoming wave. The wet sensation finally stirred him from his deep sleep, eyelids felt heavy like steel doors shut over his eyes. Lifting them open, his vision was meet with a empty world surrounding him. Like a canvas not yet finished this place was missing its color, everything a shade of grey, white, or black. What a lonely place.
Thoughts and questions cross his mind as he pondered how he ended up here during his wonderfully cut sort nap. Sometimes he’s narcoleptic nature felt like a curse. Where did he fall asleep before? He remembered the sun setting casting a warm glow over the clouds making them firey and the warm currents the wind carried feeling like kisses along his side.
Disgust crossed his face at the murky water gathering around his body rudely dragging him back to reality. The result of a nearby river emptying out into this ocean churning the clear sea water into something akin to bile. In the distance the waves are furious, reaching unfathomable heights as they clashed together like crackles of thunder. A overwhelming sensation to leave this place caused his intestines to twist into knots. He stood up ready to move, yet as he did he witnessed something. A fin slicing through the water like a sword through flesh, as soon as it appeared it then dipped back under the water gone without a trace. Then the sea erupted open to reveal a monstrosity, he could barely make out all the features on the creature before him.

Fangs, fins, and scales glistening maroon as the sun scattered light among their wet reflective surface. At least there was finally some color to this place.
“We’ve all missed you, young one.” Its voice echoed out so low that every word sounded more like a non-stop rumble than any actual spoken language. His golden eyes meet its galactic blue pair and there was a familiarity in them like he knew the enormous figure for all of his life. “Little aspect of sleep, do you not recognize me?” Concern furrowed the brows of the large beast, it seemed genuinely saddened at him not knowing its identity. A heavy sigh escaped its mouth, the power behind it parting the waters below relieving colorful coral reef that was hidden away previously.
“Who are you? How do you know me?” He couldn’t help but ask, curiosity ran too rampart at the back of his head taking control over his voice.
A chuckle graced his ears and with that a response that just left him with more questions than answers.
“I am Madhava and you are Bernoulli, welcome back little one.”
( 493 // 500 )

Last edited by MirrorMask on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:33 am

username: salty.sweet
name:
(optional extra) personality: (150 word limit)
writing: (500 word limit)
dang I'm busy tomorrow but there's always time if you can find it c:

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Edit;; Congrats to whoever wins this beauty ;v;
    I'll keep an eye out for the next adopt~!
Last edited by Glitch.Drowned on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:58 am

This contest is officially closed! I’m sorry, but because the end date for this contest was July 14th, any entries posted after that date must be disqualified out of fairness for the other entrants. Good luck to all!
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☁] Stellar #5

Postby skylark » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:43 pm

MirrorMask wrote:
Username: MirrorMask
Name: Bernoulli

Personality wise, Bernoulli is definitely a Somnol that re-forces their natural behavior as he is an avid sleeper to the point of almost being considered a narcoleptic. Besides that he is rather aloof, never really forming an opinion on anything and rather goes about his days in a day dream-like mindset. He doesn't ever seen to be grounded in reality, often he has to be dragged back down from the clouds (literally and metaphorically) by his peers or his environment. This doesn't mean that Bernoulli isn't a critical thinker or unintelligent as he actually has an uncanny ability to "read a room" before others, often sensing danger or a change before it occurs. He's also very appreciated to anyone and everyone who takes care of him as he realizes he's fairly weak and irresponsible on his own.
( 137 // 150 )

Sleep began to leave him as he felt waves splash against his feet while he laid at the edge of a beach. Never had he been a still sleeper, his paws lazily drift over the lines and indentations he had left. These patterns in the coastline however began to wash away with every incoming wave. The wet sensation finally stirred him from his deep sleep, eyelids felt heavy like steel doors shut over his eyes. Lifting them open, his vision was meet with a empty world surrounding him. Like a canvas not yet finished this place was missing its color, everything a shade of grey, white, or black. What a lonely place.
Thoughts and questions cross his mind as he pondered how he ended up here during his wonderfully cut sort nap. Sometimes he’s narcoleptic nature felt like a curse. Where did he fall asleep before? He remembered the sun setting casting a warm glow over the clouds making them firey and the warm currents the wind carried feeling like kisses along his side.
Disgust crossed his face at the murky water gathering around his body rudely dragging him back to reality. The result of a nearby river emptying out into this ocean churning the clear sea water into something akin to bile. In the distance the waves are furious, reaching unfathomable heights as they clashed together like crackles of thunder. A overwhelming sensation to leave this place caused his intestines to twist into knots. He stood up ready to move, yet as he did he witnessed something. A fin slicing through the water like a sword through flesh, as soon as it appeared it then dipped back under the water gone without a trace. Then the sea erupted open to reveal a monstrosity, he could barely make out all the features on the creature before him.

Fangs, fins, and scales glistening maroon as the sun scattered light among their wet reflective surface. At least there was finally some color to this place.
“We’ve all missed you, young one.” Its voice echoed out so low that every word sounded more like a non-stop rumble than any actual spoken language. His golden eyes meet its galactic blue pair and there was a familiarity in them like he knew the enormous figure for all of his life. “Little aspect of sleep, do you not recognize me?” Concern furrowed the brows of the large beast, it seemed genuinely saddened at him not knowing its identity. A heavy sigh escaped its mouth, the power behind it parting the waters below relieving colorful coral reef that was hidden away previously.
“Who are you? How do you know me?” He couldn’t help but ask, curiosity ran too rampart at the back of his head taking control over his voice.
A chuckle graced his ears and with that a response that just left him with more questions than answers.
“I am Madhava and you are Bernoulli, welcome back little one.”
( 493 // 500 )

Winner! I will also be awarding an HM to Only_Sky. Congrats you guys! ;o; Thank you for entering!
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me