Picture/story:

WIP
£åmïl¥ Ððñ'† êñÐ ïñ ßlððÐ
^^Best Adopts^^

"An eye for an eye and the world goes blind."
ImageImage

Dawnclan CACRaj DraftsGenie PoniesThe Night Wanderers CAK
Napacello WarmbloodsMy Babies!Roseclan RiseTrade Fourm

"A wise man once told me, 'family don't end in blood.' But it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them family's there; for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back, even when it hurts. That's family."
~Dean Winchester
Storm Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #2934

Postby birch. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:16 am

Owner: birch.
Show Name: Valhalla's Champagne Supernova
Barn Name: Aesir
Halter color: Midnight sky
Pearl/jewel color (halter):Lavendar
Picture/story:

From the time I have known Aesir, he has shown me many things: How to find water when there seems to be none, how to find the greenest pastures when the world seems to be dry and brittle, and where to find kindness in even the most rotten of hearts. Though he is younger than the mountains, he is still older than even the tallest tree in all of the land. This being said he still has his habits that still befuddle me to this very day. In my time of being by his side, I have found the one thing he finds the most pleasure in: stargazing.

It is a simple thing, I know, but the peace within his being is felt like the trickle of water down your skin. I have watched many nights as he lays in an open field of long, flowing grass bend gently under the weight of the summer night's breeze, the tall Lavender clusters giving it a sweet, calming scent. Many times I sit beside him and as he gazes in wonder at the pitch sky with stars in his eyes. The calm is what, in my opinion, is what eases his soul, all thought evading his weary mind. The twinkling light capturing every strand of his attention as all else melts away. As he gazes, observing the heavens, it is only him in that field, paying only a small mind to his human companion that sits beside him in the cool night. Some say this is why his coat resembles that of a nebula, being sent from the heavens as a guardian to all and frankly I do believe them, the pure sense of longing draping his large being seeming the only logical explanation.

As the moon drifts from view and a grey hue forms upon the sky's vast hold, a long sigh escapes from within Aesir's depths in a manner that a child would offer when told it was time for bed. False dawn being upon us, I knew that soon Aesir would leave me to my own devices and the thought saddens me, the moons final rays shimmering upon his dark coat that is so soft to the touch it reminds one of silk. I, too, release a soft sigh to match his previous on before beginning to stand, gazing up at the sky once more to beg for Kore time with this majestic beast. Aesir stands as the sky begins to lighten further, shaking out his pitch mane before leaning his horned head toward me. I knew this was goodbye until the next night, so I grasped his large horns within my tiny hands to pull his lumbering head into a soft embrace, stroking his velvety muzzle as I felt his warm breath brush across the fabric of my shirt.

Releasing him from within my hold, I watch as he gently pulls away to glance at the last gleaming star before the sun's rays overtook it before slowly moving toward the forest's dark depths. I longed for the following evening when I could share in this mysterious guardian's hobby and gaze into the heavens in hopes for a deeper knowledge of his gentle nature.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone, at least one story or art piece you do for this boyo needs to show his hobby, and that is the requirement to get for his boyo^^

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 am

Owner: Phina D Wolf
Show Name: Alraqs fi Alzalam (Dancing In The Dark)
Barn Name: Zalaam (Darkness)
Halter color: silvery white?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Dark blue
Picture/story: wip
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 am

This ends tomorrow ^^

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 am

birch. wrote:
Owner: birch.
Show Name: Valhalla's Champagne Supernova
Barn Name: Aesir
Halter color: Midnight sky
Pearl/jewel color (halter):Lavendar
Picture/story:

From the time I have known Aesir, he has shown me many things: How to find water when there seems to be none, how to find the greenest pastures when the world seems to be dry and brittle, and where to find kindness in even the most rotten of hearts. Though he is younger than the mountains, he is still older than even the tallest tree in all of the land. This being said he still has his habits that still befuddle me to this very day. In my time of being by his side, I have found the one thing he finds the most pleasure in: stargazing.

It is a simple thing, I know, but the peace within his being is felt like the trickle of water down your skin. I have watched many nights as he lays in an open field of long, flowing grass bend gently under the weight of the summer night's breeze, the tall Lavender clusters giving it a sweet, calming scent. Many times I sit beside him and as he gazes in wonder at the pitch sky with stars in his eyes. The calm is what, in my opinion, is what eases his soul, all thought evading his weary mind. The twinkling light capturing every strand of his attention as all else melts away. As he gazes, observing the heavens, it is only him in that field, paying only a small mind to his human companion that sits beside him in the cool night. Some say this is why his coat resembles that of a nebula, being sent from the heavens as a guardian to all and frankly I do believe them, the pure sense of longing draping his large being seeming the only logical explanation.

As the moon drifts from view and a grey hue forms upon the sky's vast hold, a long sigh escapes from within Aesir's depths in a manner that a child would offer when told it was time for bed. False dawn being upon us, I knew that soon Aesir would leave me to my own devices and the thought saddens me, the moons final rays shimmering upon his dark coat that is so soft to the touch it reminds one of silk. I, too, release a soft sigh to match his previous on before beginning to stand, gazing up at the sky once more to beg for Kore time with this majestic beast. Aesir stands as the sky begins to lighten further, shaking out his pitch mane before leaning his horned head toward me. I knew this was goodbye until the next night, so I grasped his large horns within my tiny hands to pull his lumbering head into a soft embrace, stroking his velvety muzzle as I felt his warm breath brush across the fabric of my shirt.

Releasing him from within my hold, I watch as he gently pulls away to glance at the last gleaming star before the sun's rays overtook it before slowly moving toward the forest's dark depths. I longed for the following evening when I could share in this mysterious guardian's hobby and gaze into the heavens in hopes for a deeper knowledge of his gentle nature.

Congratulations! The RNG has spoken!

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:39 am

sad to see this boy go to another, but congrats birch!! the art i drew for this fellow is all yours! <3
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:08 am

Many congrats to you birch for winning this stunning boy, and thanks to Nikki for the chance to own him!
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:56 am

-flails-

My first unicorn!! I am so happy right now!!

Thank you for the congratulations everyone <3 He will be loved and held in a high status amongst the other khims in my stables :3
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me