Trade with me

Re: kalon #1426

Postby SandSpider » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am

4F21F84E-3BB8-4B4C-8FD8-C8267FCE6CC3.png
4F21F84E-3BB8-4B4C-8FD8-C8267FCE6CC3.png (395.65 KiB) Viewed 103 times

Male
Velvet
What’s in his bag:
He’s a really rambunctious traveling photographer so he has his camera of course, his phone, lots of bubble gum that his friends hate cause it’s super sugary and gross, his wallet, probably too much loose change, keys, and his contact case cause he screwed up his vision straining his eyes so much.
Extra: This isn’t literally one of my favorite Kalon’s I’ve seen my friend is judging me because of how bad I’m freaking out over this guy. I’ve never won one though so idk hopefully she does at least so I know he’s going to a good owner if I can’t get him. But basically I’m just congratulating you on how cute this boi is, good job he’s amazing.
Last edited by SandSpider on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am

Oh oh yes yes he's beautiful!!!! I love your kalons!?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Username:CompleteChicken
Kalon name: Christofer Gallixum (nickname Cris or Crisis)

Whaaats inn myyyyy baaaag?
oh you know the usual,
Phone,keys,Money,headphones,Fully cooked hot Meals,Cars,literally anything he wants....
Crisis got his bag (a mailbag/cross shoulder "man purse") from his grandfather, for his 9th birthday.
He uses it as a cover for his ability.he claims it is filled with 'everything he needs' but it is actually empty..
He discreetly opens portals in the bag to the item he needs,and no one ever notices.
He keeps his bag with him always,and will have a panic attack if he is separated from it for too long.
He is extremely emotionally attached to his bag

super overpowered 'abilities' include:makes Portals (both lined with glowing blue or unlined like a mirror),can create new objects through his portals,levitation/telekinesis, (less important ones--->)Climbing on walls(like spider kalon!),slight strength and speed and sense boost,Some others.
He does not want to fight crime,he just wants to fit in
Last edited by Chickpea on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittybby » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:54 am

germ·o·phobe
ˈjərməˌfōb
noun: germaphobe
a person with an extreme fear of germs and an obsession with cleanliness.

Walking into a grocery store is usually accompanied by a blast of cool air, which is used to repel bugs away, successfully keeping them from entering the premisis. This couldn’t be anymore perfect for Reign than it already is, for although his flu mask will infinitely shelter his distinct pout, and other facial necessities, insects are everywhere, and thus carry and transmit diseases from everywhere to everything they contaminate with their miniature extremities. Whether that be a banana, or the bacterium on ones hand, Reign can never be too certain.

Reigns slender paws shuffled gingerly through the bag, sifting through a variety of cleaning necessities and the such.
WIP
Last edited by kittybby on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you can call me Kitty!
she/her
in love with mr.sleaze!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
image credit

ImageImageImage
kittybby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:58 am

res

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:58 am

Name?
“Imago. More commonly, ‘The wandering Ghost.’”

Orientation?
“Does a forgotten face need an identity?”
Imago shifted against the cold metal constraints and shifted his gaze to an odd corner of the intake cell.
“You may consider me male, for the records.”

What’s in your bag, do you carry any dangerous possessions?

Imago rolled his eyes, focusing back to the officer before him.
“Depends on what you’re looking for, but I don’t bite. Search my possessions if you so please.”

The guard unceremoniously dumped Imago’s bag onto the table, sending items scittering across the shrill aluminum table. He had clearly done this a time or two, Imago noted, as he wasn’t quite careful about it.

His Tarot deck slid across the table, a single card landing upwards, The Hermit.
“Ah, it seems we’re in luck, the cards have spoken. Your position is the the Hermit reversed, yes? My, my. It seems you are serving your own corrupt purpose... But I don’t mind indulging it. You may continue.” Imago smirked, leaning back in the chair, handcuffs clinking lightly against the backing.
The guardsman only scoffed, rummaging through Imago’s belongings in silence, clearly dissatisfied.

A canteen, useless. Half full, and unassuming. Though for a kalon found in the desert, the contents were unsurprising. Water, of course. The canteen itself was tattered, a dingy aluminum wrapped in kahki canvas stained with years of use. Sweat, tears, blood, water... the stains were unclear, but none were fresh.

A tarot deck, to which the officer shuffled back in The Hermit, grinning as if he may flourish some grand magic trick at any moment, or perhaps the major suits themselves would appear before him. But the deck, of course, did not reply. Though Imago notice they did still smell faintly of Jasmine and smoke. Perhaps he should have packed them away with more care...

A handful of daggers and assorted knives, this solicited an exclamation from the guard sitting across from Imago - and a rather nasty one at that. Imago was no criminal, the knives weren’t meant for violence... not any that he would instigate, anyhow. But a vagabond needed to forage for themselves, and be able to function independently. As the dulled, rusted edges of the daggers showed, Imago had been alone for a long while, and the knives had not been used for any recent conflict. Even so, those with new blood were clogged with fur, not that of a kalon, either, but of prey. Imago grimaced, turning to face the kalon across from him, “With all due respect, sir, there is no need to call me names. I am only one kalon, and I must supply for myself. An analysis of the fur on the blade will reveal it belongs not to another kalon, but to a hare. I had to eat, Sir.”
The guard continued, seemingly uninterested in challenging Imago’s claim.

Further rummaging through the bag produced crinkled documents and photographs, yellowed with age. The creases seemed painstakingly folded, it was obvious they were precious to their owner. The documents appeared as letters, birthday cards, even childish doodles. Imago inched closer to the table, the hitch in his breathing alerting the guard to his movement. Clearly, the pictures and papers were important to Imago, again, the guard cast them aside with relative disinterest.

Pressed flowers, dried herbs, potent mixes... nothing worth a trip to the village cellhold. Nothing illegal, as the officer came to realize, perhaps with some disdain...

Finally, he settled on a small, indigo bear. Meticulously carved, and well worn, it was easy to trace wear it had been held, even cradled on lonely nights under the sky. The clinking of Imago’s cuffs against the metal chair rim and the constant tap of his foot, the shifting of his weight all alerted the guard that while insignificant, the bear was sentimental. The guard set it down in callused paws, snorting as he watched the relief melt the tense look in Imago’s expression.

He crossed the small room in three strides, unlocked Imago’s restraints with a resounding click, and shoved the tattered burlap bag back into Imago’s arms. He had been a waste of time, clearly, and he was no longer welcome.
Imago adjusted his messenger bag, hoisting it over his shoulder and smoothing the ruffled fur around his wrists, shooting the officer a smug glare.
“Find what you were looking for, Sir? Did you enjoy finding out what was in my bag? Nothing dangerous, as I assured you, but of course you enjoy antagonizing anyone who enters these doors.”

Imago turned to the door, before heading off exactly as he had appeared, soon enveloped by the dusty desert scenery. Much akin to the ghost he had called himself.
[789 words]
Last edited by sobble on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:59 am

────────────────────
Kolyakun || Dyani || Demiboy || He/They
────────────────────

Dyani sat down carefully in front of the camera, which stood fastened to a tripod in front of him. The red light flickered softly, indicating that it was filming.
    “Hello everyone! And welcome back to my youtube channel!” Dyani cooed, winking at the camera.
    “I decided to hop on a trend, fairly late actually,” he chuckled in slight embarrassment as he pulled a dark bag up, showing the camera. The designer handbag dangled from his hand, perfect cerise stitching over the finest dark italian leather. The cotton trims matched both the thread and the exact shade of eyeshadow he was wearing.
    “Today I’ll be doing the ‘What’s in my bag?’ trend!” Dyani exclaimed, wearing a smile.
    “Now, I keep a lot of makeup in this bad to be honest with all of you...more than I’d like to admit.” He chuckled, his freshly manicured nails digging through the contents of the bag, pulling out an expensive foundation.
    “This is my Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation, shade fair with neutral undertones. A boy’s gotta have his touch ups every now and again, what if something smudges? I never leave the house without it! On that note, it brings me to my concealer.” Dyani said as he delicately placed the expensive foundation to one side.
    Digging around in the designer bag he pulled out a thin tube.
    “This is my concealer, it’s the creaseless under eye concealer by Tarte in the shade 8S Porcelain Sand. I have so many of these just around the house, one in my bag and one for everyday makeup.” Again he placed it next to his side as he began to dig in his bag for some setting powder.
    “I’m going to apologize ahead of time,” Dyani laughed, “This is more of a makeup review than a ‘What’s in my bag?’, but I seriously carry around a full-face of makeup!”.
    “Ok, here I have my Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder, this is excellent and gives a nice matte and natural looking finish.”
    “Next is my favourite part, they eyes. They say the eyes are the windows of the soul, so you gotta make those boys look good!” Dyani joked as he pulled out a dark box.
    “Ahh, my pride and joy. My Mothership I: Subliminal eyeshadow palette. This particular palette is by Pat McGrath and part of their mothership collection. It’s a beautiful texture, I absolutely adore it.” Dyani opened the packaging and showed the contents of the palette to the camera. The shimmering colours shining brightly with the help of the ring light behind the camera setup. He held the palette to his chest before setting it aside to pull out the next item.
    “Since we are on the topic of eyes, I also have this mascara by Benefit Cosmetics, this particular one I find really lifts my lashes and makes them look fuller. With the mascara I pair it with this Nyx Cosmetics eyeliner, I find it very smooth and really helps define my eyes which gives them that ‘pop’ I go for.” Dyani explained, as he set the two products aside.
    “I promise I have things other than makeup in here guys,” He chuckled as he pulled out a small, white, hexagon shaped container. Dyani opened the container, showing the camera the shimmery powder.
    “Highlighter, This is by Fenty Beauty. I love this product line, especially the highlighter since the line was developed to work well with multiple skin tones and types. This is definitely my go-to highlighter and I never leave the house without it. A boy’s gotta glow.” he chuckled softly, setting it to the side with the rest of the makeup products he pulled from his designer bag.
    “Moving on from makeup products, I also make sure I have a phone charger on hand as well as ear buds.” Dyani explained as he unzipped a separate pocket within the handbag and pulled out the easily recognizable iphone charger as well as wireless bluetooth earbuds to match, before carefully tucking them back away into the assigned pocket so he wouldn’t lose them.
    “In addition to that I also have the keys to my house and my sweet G-wagon.” He smirked as he clicked the ‘lock’ button on the keyfob, which made the car sound for a moment, signalling that it’s locked.
    “A man’s gotta have the best to get around, right?” he chuckled as he pulled the last remaining item in the bag out; setting spray. Of course to complete the whole look.
    “I’ve got to have that dewy, youthful glow, right?” Dyani cooed before spritzing himself multiple times, too many if he’s being honest.
    “Well, that concludes the ‘What’s in my bag?’ meme! Thank you all for tuning in!” He smiled before covering the camera lens with his hand, screen going black.

[802 words]
Last edited by kolyakun on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:11 am

Mark

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:11 am

username :: rnirai . name :: tristan (aka tri)

click !! to see what's inside the bag

the bag :: made from recycled plastic collected from the oceans by the company called óceán. it was his first online purchase!

melk :: for a growing kalon it's very important to drink a lot of milk! drink that calcium, boy, make those bones strong! ... wait. it's not milk, it's melk. off-brand milk? it's the cheapest drink you can get from the school vending machine. if i were him i wouldn't trust it. (he's the only one in his school who's brave enough to drink this stuff, so the vending machine's never out of this delicacy)

bananbrella :: a banana umbrella! you can never know when it's gonna rain & while his pvc bag is waterproof his mascara is not ...

mildly terrifying foldable toothbrush :: he cares about oral hygiene! it's important to brush your teeth after every meal!

a fresh pair of socks :: when going home from school he always takes a detour to the beach. he likes to walk in the shallow water, but he hates when sand gets between his toes! so he goes in with socks on - he needs a dry pair to change into so he doesn't have to walk home with moist socks

buttons of his gakuran :: he's clumsy and his buttons always end up falling off! at least he notices where they fall and can pick them up.

a piece of paper :: with the number of a very cute boy on it. he hasn't gathered up the courage to call him yet :0c

fun & flowers :: and old book he found in his father's drawer. his father used to collect flowers that reminded him of his friends and family and collected them in this little booklet. tristan decided to continue his father's work.

Last edited by rnirai on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
rnirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canary. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:14 am

Mark!!
canary.