Re: Anniversary Adopt - Amethyst February

Postby sun struck » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:23 pm

ahh<3
my birth month also<3
Lovely shades of purple<33

username;
name;
gender;
what keeps them calm?; (1 art, short comics and animations allowed, or 750 words max)

Mark<3
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apyr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:23 pm

username; Soft Idiot
name; Levi
gender; Female
what keeps them calm?;
Levi likes to listen to rainsounds whenever they panic. It keeps them calm and helps them relax. Whenever it rains, you can find her near an open window!!

eyyy i'm feb 21!! Amethyst <33
──-────────────────────
i am only online weekdays at school.if i win a
contest or you need to contact me, PM me!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-────────────────────
hi!! i'm apyr!
i'm a traditional artist who
loves my OCs with all of my heart.
if you ever need a friend, i'd love a
message. i dont bite!

────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
credit
toyhou.se fr song of the week

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
apyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:25 pm

mark !!
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Username; Vagabond :: Name; Ramiel Zeus :: Gender; Male

what keeps them calm?;
It's something odd that keeps him calm, but the colour orange tends to calm Ramiel down whenever he goes into a mood of sorts, whether it be angry or upset.
Ramiel hasn't exactly found out the reason why it keeps him calm, but Ramiel seems to remember someone in his life, before an amnesia episode happened, that had bright orange eyes. They were like fire, and Ramiel loved them. He doesn't know why, but one day, he'll probably remember.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:55 pm

username; APH Siantia
name; Mary Lennox
gender; Female
what keeps them calm?; Word Count: (206/750)
They don't have any item that would keep them calm. Instead, they have something that not very many have. Mary has a garden that she keeps hidden from everyone around her. She grew this garden and has taken care of it for many months and comes in to take care of the flowers she had planted as well as the small animals that come and go. She loves to swing on the swing she had placed on one of the large trees around the garden. Going to her garden helps her relax and she is usually found there if you know how to get into the garden that is. SHe usually either swings on the garden swing or she plays with the animals that come and go from her secret garden. The only way anyone can get in is with a key that she had found. So even if someone were to find the garden they wouldn't be able to get in as she has the only key that allows entry into her peaceful garden. So whenever she gets upset she usually runs away to her garden to hide from everyone and make sure she gets better before she does something that would cause any problems.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:02 pm

username; mima
    name; are
    gender; female
    what keeps them calm?;
she runs her pen along the page even more furiously when she's upset.

her collected words having left her head, she simply puts down anything she feels like. it doesn't make sense- it doesn't have to. there is no order to it, not like her calculated histories and essays. inkblots eat up the page where her pen stops, point still pressed to the paper, her mind empty. the whole pad is dotted with dark stains where it has bled through from the previous page, from where she paused to seethe a moment.

further and further down the page, these ink stains became more common- like the night sky in inverse, darker and darker, larger and larger spots on the clean white paper.

because, eventually, she tires. her fingers lock up. her brain finds itself exhausted of all words, too tired to work up any more frustration at all. then and only then does she drop the pen.

sometimes her eyes lingered on this page of disconnected words and phrases-

most times, they didn't.

instead, she tears out the sheet, balls it up, and tosses it into the garbage- the garbage where those words like "liar," "broken," and "painful" belong.

she breathes a long sigh as she stares down at the next, blank sheet below her hands now. even with those stains from before,
those imperfections from her mistakes- it's a blank future, full of promise.

perhaps tomorrow she'll write something kinder.

perhaps tomorrow, she says, blowing out the candle on her desk and dragging her tired hands and mind off to bed.
Last edited by Mima on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kipin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 pm

username;
      name;
      gender;
      what keeps them calm?; (1 art, short comics and animations allowed, or 750 words max)

res
.......Image.......
记住好时光!
━━━━━━━━━━━━
kip . art insta . kals . spotify!

━━━━━━━━━━━━
thoughts and feelings, it's all too much

kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:27 pm

username; JulieMew1010
name; Addeline “Addy” (add-eh-lin)
gender; Female

what keeps them calm?; [207/750]
Addy’s hedgehog, Hermy, is very calm and laid-back. He is like many hedgehogs, sleeping during most of the daytime and being active during late hours. Addy has always been a “night owl” and likes to stay up late. This is part of the reason that she adopted Hermy- so that she could spend time with him and care for him before going to sleep. Addy runs an online store, in which she sells handmade furniture. (Her four eyes help a lot with this job.) Since she is constantly working , whether it be designing patterns or cutting wood, she gets stressed out both physically and mentally pretty often. She likes to read in the bath, complete with scented candles and lots of bubbles. But after adopting Hermy, she realized that her new friend loved to be around her during his waking hours. One particular night, Addy was reading in her bed when she realized that Hermy had been sitting beside her bed. She picked Hermy up and placed him on the bed and began to read to him, and he seemed to enjoy it. Ever since then, reading to her hedgehog has always been therapeutic and takes away most of the stress from her work-filled days and nights.
Last edited by JulieMew1010 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm

res!

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:32 pm

username; petrify
    name; aldéric
    gender; non-binary (he/they)
    what keeps them calm?;
    what is more of a who for aldéric; considering his calming charm is his best friend, griffon. aldéric is probably the most hot-headed person you'll ever meet. if he has to repeat himself even once he'll become extremely angry and will most likely say not so nice things to you and say to open your ears, so it's even worse when he's actually furious. most of what he's saying will turn to french, and sometimes he'll even start throwing things. if griffon is there, however, she's the voice of reason and he doesn't get mad then. she calmly puts her hand on his arm and looks him straight in the eyes and tells him to simply calm down, that it's not worth getting angry over. most of the time if someone utters the words "calm down" to aldéric, he becomes even more angry since he thinks they're mocking him; basically saying that he's being dramatic. but when griffon says it, he feels like she's being genuine and just wants him to not get his blood pressure up over something stupid that's really not worth his time. he'll instantly chill out once she does all of that, and he settles back into a calmer mood. but he will most definitely complain to her later, which she'll listen to and laugh. usually griffon is called over when he's really agitated - throwing stuff, let's say - and it'll take her about ten minutes to calm him down, but she gets the job done. she usually has to tell him calmly she's walking in and to not knock her out with something, and she'll hug him and tell him everything is going to be okay. she has to reassure him several times since he's just so damn angry and doesn't want to listen to reason. but griffon is there and there's no reason to be mad anymore, because the one person who understands him is right there with him. griffon usually keeps him in his place when they're out in public and socializing with people, either giving him a glare or putting her hand on his shoulder, and then he gets the hint. not only does she help him when he's angry, but when he's sad and thinks less of himself, she's also there to keep him level and not do anything stupid. when he's around her, he knows everything is going to be alright then; so no need to be angry or sad.
    [ 411 / 750 words ]
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me