Re: Anniversary (Open)

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:10 pm

Username:
Name:
How is Kalons Adopts special to you:
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: (can be more than one if you desire, and give a specific reason why you're recognizing them)

Res :3
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Username: NaCl
Name: Helio (short for Heliotrope
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: I have never been part of a community so kind and loving, I truly love waking up in the morning and coming on here and feel the love and acceptance this community brings!
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species:
@HellyBoo: at every chance I get I will thank you for gifting me my first Kalon, Lominiea, she is one of my most treasured characters along with her first kit (that I have), Zoria. Thank you for giving me Lominiea <3
@Discter: My lovely internet parent mother duck, I found you through the fanclub and you invited me to join your Internet Children group on Discord! Sure I am one of the Shy Kids, but honestly I feel welcomed there and I feel it is a placw that will bring the much needed positivity in my life. Thank you so much <3
@Sixbane: okokokok- yoUR KALS ARE SO PRETTY OML- I love each and every one of your designs and you put so much effort and care into them! And plus, we are fellow Internet Children, and sure we haven't directly talked but you seem so nice! Thanks for being a wonderful and carinf part of this community <3
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Username: Planiteri
Name:
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: I had always seen them around but never really got into them until this year. I started joining in on the competitions and I was absolutely amazed by the talent, but that talent also allowed for me to push myself. I started writing more, drawing more, experimenting with how I could push myself to get my thoughts across. The Kalons Adopts is special to me because not only did it help me get better with something I adored it also introduced me to so many amazing friends. I would never have spoken to half the people I have without this community.
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: I wanna give a shout out toooo
Sun Struck! Sun Struck was one of the first friends I made through this species as we bonded over our two strawberry tigers and the relationship they had together. They always do such amazing growths and I'm so glad they started doing them because they're turning out absolutely fantastic!! They're honestly so sweet and so easy to talk with and if anyone has the chance to talk with them to do so!

Aello! Sweet Bone Buddy!! I'm so glad you messaged when I opened up relationship offers with Aspen! They're such an amazing person and their plotlines are absolutely exquisite! They're kalons, in general, have such an interesting look and I'm always excited to talk with them. They're amazing to talk with and always take your thoughts into consideration when you're discussing storylines and plot points which makes creating stories and RPs with them an absolute breeze!

Kolyakun! Kolyakun has been a friend of mine for a little while now and now we're even closer. I saw them trying out for kalons and gifted them a MYO which is how we ended up with one of my favourite pairings Mac and Lucian. Their art is an absolute dream! Their line work and anatomy is amazing and they always surprise me with the best gifts like a whole animation meme dedicated to our children!! They're super easy to work with and take all comments into consideration with any commision they're working on!

Above Aspen! I've known this lovely human being since I was a little wee tiny one. We've literally grown up together and through them, I've met some amazing people who I've come to love and adore. They're such an amazing person who will do anything to make you smile and laugh. Their characters are great and I can't wait to see what they do with their first kalon!!
Last edited by khvoxtic on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:22 pm

Username: areater
    Name: asim
    How is Kalons Adopts special to you: kalons are special to me because they offer so much opportunity for worldbuilding with other users and even though there's no real reward for developing your kalons (outside of like events of course), it's so self-rewarding to develop these unique characters on their own and with other kalons owned by other people.
    Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: i'd like to give a shoutout to watchdog. for having the most beautiful nursery batches of all time (along with all of their other kals), his style is so detailed and gives a personal touch to every design!
Last edited by Areater on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:22 pm

Username: .paris.
Name: sanguine
kalon adopts has honestly help me cope with my depression. when i first returned to chickensmoothie, i only really had one friend who i could talk to. however, through kalons, i have developed a whole, huge, wonderful friend group who make me feel accepted and loved for my ideas, my creations, and just generally who i am! i've finally found a safe place, and slowly, my passion for things i enjoy has returned. thank you, kalons, and the entire community, for this. it means more to me than you'll ever know. <3
wicced and karmel!! oh my word, i've never seen ppl so dedicated to something before. you both have worked so hard to manage this absolutely massive community. both of you do so much for us, and wicced, i have NO idea how you managed to pull off the lny adopt but my word, you did an incredible job. thank you both so much for all you do for this. it's an amazing thing here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Username: Dreamlight

Name: Astyrixa

How is Kalons Adopts special to you: Are you kidding me? It changed me for the better as a person! I learned to interact with people more and met so many cool people. This species made me learn another part of the world I’d never discovered. I feel like I was transported to a different place full of creative and unique characters. It’s one of the happiest and unified places I’ve ever seen!

Prepares for typing

@sentimental_android
My best friend here! Though I’d love everyone to be my best friend! I remember meeting her on the fc here and becoming freinds! She opened up to me with open arms and helped me in so many ways possible. You gave me amazing advice, ideas, and cheered me up during days that weren’t so great. Your like the sun, I look up to you everyday. Your talented in so many ways and kind beyond anything. Your art and writing is so special and unique. It’s thanks to you that I’ve made it this far! ^^

@Karmel
I hope your reading this, it’d make my day! You are literally a goddess (hope that doesn’t offend anyone), I get so scared to message you! That may seem silly but you are an amazing person, I’d love to get to know you one day! I’m just to scared to cmessage you, (help me! XP). Your talented in so many ways, I can literally stare at your beautiful Kalons and artwork all day! It would be amazing to get a Kal done by you, now that would be a dream come true! I really hope we can talk some time! I love how creative and imaginative you are, coming up with some of the most splendid ideas I can’t imagine how hard it is to run this place! You do an amazing job and it’s thanks to you that this species has gone far! c:

@Wicced!Witch
You and Karmel can make literally anything happen! I mean, seriously, if you wanted to go to the moon I’m sure you could. I wonder how it is to run this lovely place, is it hard? Is it easy? I’m sure new faces pop in all the time and I guess the more the merrier? I love all your kals, they are literally all my dreamies along with Karmel’s! You have such gorgeous concepts that make it hard not to notice! You have a wonderful personality and I would also love to get to know you too! c:

@Sixbane
Why hello, I’m sure your very busy! XD You are an angel, bless you Six, working like 5 million jobs, doing Kalon work in like 3 seconds flat, dealing with your health because it likes to do flips, and hearing me rant. Like I said, one day I’m gonna figure out your secret! Your art is phenomenal, I love it in every way, it’s unique and so so amazing! Your writing is also a huge thing, all your kals or so well developed and it’s something to be proud of, I’m telling you! Your also great at listening to me rant and go on sugar highs! ^^

@Riddlestyx
Hi, remember me! I remember having the courage to message you, that was scary! XP You took each question wholeheartedly and put in all your thoughts. It really inspired me! I think I’ve learned a lot from you, I was so awkward but you completely put me at ease. Your art is out of the question, I love your style so much. It blends in all so well! c:

@watchdog.
First things first, your art is fjshfisbfiwmaocpqmdiwfod! Done! Though I’m sure you expected that one coming! I think I’d die if I had art by you, not joking! Your like as the top of the food chain and I literally admire you so much as a person and an artist. We haven’t talked but I really truly hope we can! ^^

@everyone else
Keep doing what you do! I’d give all of you a shout out, I promise! I know whatever your doing, you can do it! I believe in you! For everyone is fighting their own battle! :D
Last edited by Jippy on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Username: Sweet and Salty
Name: River
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: It has brought me into an entirely new community and given me a lot motr confidence on this site. I feel like the kalons community empowers me, so i stick around and try for all the adopts i can
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: BreezeParadox is my guy. They had been with me since the beginning of my journey in the Kalons community and they even gave me my second and more precious kal, Jack Alyx Bright. They've introduced me to many different parts of the community, and i feel like i can go to them all the time with questions or if i wantto ask for advice. They're just a really good pal to have here

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Username: Junkratss
Name: Hasrat
(African roots, meaning grief. for my own reference!)
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: It’s given me a HUGE creative outlet, it challenges me nearly daily to work towards a higher standard of both art and writing, while also still being immersive and fun! The community has given me a place to connect with others over a shared bond for something loved, and I wouldn’t trade that for anything.
Nikolina You’re for sure one of the first people I’ve grown closer to here! You gave me the sort of encouragement I needed to get just a smidge deeper into the community, and showed me there is some kindness here <3
Goofs Your designs are wonderful! You as a whole seem sweet and were the one to award me with my first kalon, for which i’m eternally grateful (a baby who I’m going to cherish forever)
Carotid, Jack, Kyar, and Kyo! Y’all really showed me that the vast part of the community is sweet and super fun to be around, and honestly in your owns ways allowed me to open up further to the community and become a more ‘involved’ member! Though you may not realize it, i’m still really thankful for the kindness you guys showed me and the way that you all showed me what the kalon community really is,,
Last edited by sobble on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Username: mackstarr
Name: Zinfael

Kalons have been a very important of my life for almost 3 years now! The community and beautiful adopts produced by all the super talented artists have constantly brightened my days. I love the creativity the prompts evoke from me and the love I have been able to put into my own kalon children. I have devoted so much time to kalons and I don't regret any of it!

@Karmel: It goes without saying that we love the one who cares for the species like we do and keeps it going so strongly for us to enjoy!! Thank you for furthering this lovely community.

@Sixbane: You are just such a lovely human. You give so much to us and we all love you for it. You have never been anything but kind when we've interacted and your designs are simply breathtaking. Please never think you owe us anything and take care of yourself!

@kalon community: thank you to those of you who are kind and welcoming, not only to me but to everyone else here too. You guys are an important part of kalons too and to everyone that has been kind to someone else, thank you. We need more of you.

@kalon staff: thank you all so much for the tireless work and love you put into this incredible species! Kalons would not be the same without your dedication, helpfullness, and artwork.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:34 pm

Username: Tenturo
Name:
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: (can be more than one if you desire, and give a specific reason why you're recognizing them)

big big res <33

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual