Re: || lunar new year adopts || pig || twelve

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:49 pm

username; fluffydawg6051
name; Buta
gender; male
time they lost; One time, when Buta was younger, he lost in the world competition of Pigball (since no one knows what that is because I made it up, it's soccer or football but with piggies) and they were so close to winning! It was a 5-5 score and they were all tied up! Then at the last 30 seconds of the game, the other pig side (called the Squealers) got the last point in just barely! He was devasted! He helped his teammates get better, but he forgot to practice! He got over this tragic defeat by practicing harder and persevering through his strenuous training course and won the next 3 world championships with his team, the Porkers. [XD so creative this is funny]
extra; he's so cute! I just wanna cuddle with him!!r
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigressa » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:52 pm

the rooster and this pig?
lovers.

the earrings
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:06 pm

username;
name;
gender;
time they lost;
extra;
res
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:23 pm

res

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:53 pm

march 3rd (for my reference)

username; chunkypeanutbutter
name;
gender;
time they lost;
extra;

mark <3
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olive oil » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:55 pm

username; olive oil
    name; Yannic
    gender; male
    time they lost;
    Yannic awoke in a cold sweat, the sounds of his fellow soldiers shouting bringing him to life. Another attack, he thought- his suspicions were confirmed by the roar of gunfire outside. "Yan, they've ambushed us! Get off your butt and help out!" His commanding officer yelled at him. Wasting no time, Yannic rolled out of his uncomfortable cot, threw on his uniform, and grabbed the closest weapon he could find. His hands were shaking; they always did when a fight happened. It had been a while since an attack had fallen upon his squad, but this was the worst by far. When he got outside, he froze. Carnage. The enemy had brought in tanks and planes and chemical weapons while his squad had the bare minimum to defend themselves with. Nonetheless, he went out there and fought for his country. Day after day, an attack would happen and his troops would fall back. Each battle resulted in significant loss of troops for his squad. Each day, the same routine; each day, his hands got shakier and he feared for his life more. The last day of the fighting was worst for him, as the anticipation of getting out of the war zone gave him more anxiety than the actual fight. What would happen when he returned? What would he remember from the war? Questions consumed his thoughts, taking his focus away from the actual battle. In that moment, Yannic tripped over a fallen comrade. As he turned to see who it was, he froze- he was staring at himself.

Yannic awoke in a cold sweat, the sounds of crickets and creaky floorboards bringing him to life. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. The war was long over, but he still remembered. He was sure his friends did, too. In that war, Yannic lost a part of his soul.
    extra;
Last edited by olive oil on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
signature is a wip lol
art to the left by me
kal storage
my deviantart
olive oil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:02 pm

username;
name;
gender;
time they lost;
extra;

they lost a tusk and found it with a young kid who got given it by his father who is later killed in an accident and wanted to take it back but realised that the kid needed it more + befriends him
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:32 pm

╔═════════════╗

x
➦ username; ThatPinkThing
➡ name; Eleanor, often called Nora
➥ gender; female

╚═════════════╝

xxxx➟ time they lost; 600 words

"Eleanor, my darling, you are the sweetest, most beautiful little girl I've ever had the pleasure of teaching."

These were Eleanor's dance teacher's last words to her. Before Eleanor had moved-- Madame hadn't died, goodness no. Nora smiled as she remembered these words. The beauty pageant host announced the next contestant, "Number 17, Eleanor!" and she took the stage as the audience greeted her with applause. The music started and Eleanor performed flawlessly. Her routine for the talent portion finished. Her answers in the interview were deep. She walked confidently in every stage. At the end of the pageant, when the winners were crowned, Eleanor's name wasn't called in the first few names.

She must have placed higher. She waited patiently, watching adoringly as her fellow contestants were crowned. The crowd applauded each time, filling her with more excitement. Finally, the last title was called, and as she smiled...

Her name wasn't called.

The girl beside her was crowned, the audience cheered, and the host wished everyone a fantastic evening. Nora stared as everyone left. Some eyes stared back at her. It felt like a dream... a nightmare. She'd gotten her hopes up far too high, and now she felt... crushed. Eventually, she was herded offstage as the other contestants left. Backstage, Eleanor's mind swam with thoughts. How she could do better. How much sparklier her dresses must be. How much whiter her teeth should be. Her teeth. Teeth. She turned her head, hearing the same word nearby.

"It's a wonder they let someone with boar tusks in a beauty pageant anyway."

"Did you see her ears? Can't even clip one to make them match."

"Her hair looks like ugly duckling feathers, she can't do anything with it."

"She should dye her fur. Any other color would be so much more flattering on her... figure."

Eleanor was brought back to her own mind when her forepaws felt wet. She looked down to them as they tightly grasped her sparkling ballet outfit. They were dampened with tears, shaking. Eleanor quickly shoved the rest of her belongings into her bag, swiped her arm across her eyes, and fled from the greenroom. She walked briskly down the halls. Once she had shut herself in the bathroom farthest from the pageant hall, she let herself weep for a few moments. It was an ugly cry, her face contorted with emotion.

After a minute of letting it out, Nora sniffed, drying her eyes and nose. She composed herself, looking herself in the eye and eventually calming down. As she stared, she began to wonder.

Eleanor got out her concealer. She coated her protruding lower teeth with the color, doing her best to make them stand out less against her fur color. She tipped her head back, making her floppy ear stand more upright. She combed her claws through her short hair, tugging it down in an attempt to make it nearly as long as the other girls' hair. She made other small changes to her image, eventually not recognizing herself. She smiled, but she realized she was so... unhappy.

All the extra things to do weren't worth the effort. She let her hair go, shook herself out, and scrubbed the concealer off her teeth. She stood back, her reflection smiling encouragingly at her as she once again felt comfortable. Eleanor spoke without quite realizing it, her voice soft and raspy. But that was alright; these words for her to hear, and she could hear them loud and clear.

"Nora, my darling," she mumbled, "you are the most beautiful girl I've ever had the pleasure of being."

Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldQueen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:37 pm

username; cindee
name; tbd
gender; male
time they lost;
extra;
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:04 am

username; ~Levi~
name;
gender;
time they lost;
extra;
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me