Re: Lunar New Year Adopts -- Dragon

Postby Jippy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:47 pm

username: Dreamlight
name: Valerika Bane
story/art:

Onwards to the Infinity and Beyond! With my trusty Katana in my hand and with you, my friend by my side. We can go places! Even if it’s just for show!

Last edited by Jippy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:01 am

username: Drasheep
name: Myra
story/art: (1 art piece or up to 1000 words) wip!
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:10 am

username : chunkypeanutbutter
name : hatune [ hah - tûn - ay ]
comic : [ link for size . ]

Last edited by chunkypeanutbutter on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby griefowo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:12 am

What a beauty ;w; res

username:Sweeta
name: Jasmine
story/art: (1 art piece or up to 1000 words)
Idea : wip
Owns a store that’s sells special items for a high price .
Jasmine’s business was booming until someone stole something
Which causes her, etc etc
Last edited by griefowo on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌────────────────────────┐

cindy • she / her • scorpio

────────────────────────

toy | fr | ig | da

└────────────────────────┘
griefowo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:28 am

username: solasta
      name: heirres anselma
      - reckless but somehow manages.
      - very determined
      - insanely protective of whats hers.

gonna use my girl eelin.
Last edited by solasta on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 am

username cyborgishly • name Xueqin • gender male

Image Image

“There’s a dragon in there. I heard he eats people,” a young man whispered to his group of friends as they stared at the biggest “cave” they’ve ever seen. Said cave was a well-sized house straight out of the movies. Well, the horror movies at least. “Well I heard he steals people souls,” another one barked. Mickey, the unofficial leader of the group rolled his eyes, smacking one of his friends lightly on the head. “Shut up bird brains. He’s a fortune teller, can’t you read? Xueqin’s Shop of Fortunes. He’s obviously magic. Magic people don’t eat their business,” he retorted, peering at the inside through the window. The so called dragon was sleeping on his couch, popcorn spilling out of the bowl he had from the night before. His long, white hair spilled over the couch and his face, mouth agape and a frightening snore fell from his lips.

It was then that one of the boys decided to have a little fun, going into the monstrous cave with confidence, holding the bell that alerted someone’s presence. The two other boys didn’t notice the other missing, noticing only when the boy came back with a baseball sized pearl in his hand. Then the dragon awoke, and the boys merely ran, not leaving any room for thought as their feet fled the pavement.

The dragon woke with a start, the popcorn falling on the floor as a stream of curses fell through his lips. He rubbed his eyes, flicking his tongue over the small stud in his lip as he did so. He waited for the comforting feeling of the aura that radiated from the pearl, but as he waited, the aura didn’t come to him. It was when the dragon moved the curtains of the dimly lit space did he see the pearl was missing, a roar slipping from his lips.

The roar, mighty and fierce caused Mickey to turn around, fear coursing through his bones. “Hey, Wait, maybe we should take it back,” he murmured, still running to keep up with the other members of the pack. “Nah, Mickey, we are gonna sell it, split the money,” one responded, cackling with the other teen. An uneasy feeling spread over mickey’s body, but he kept quiet, focusing on the ground.

It took a week to find a buyer for the pearl, two out of three of the boys wanted to find the highest bidder while Mickey stayed out of sight of the deals. The three boys met back up in the school’s bathroom, locking the door behind them. They split the cash up evenly, a hundred for all of them, and each boy’s smile widened as they held the cash in their hands.

“No more readings, kid. Read the sign.” The sign that formerly read ”Xuequin’s Shop of Fortunes” was now covered by a sign that read ”NO MORE READINGS; CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE”. Mickey merely huffed, rolling his eyes at the man. “I’m not here for a reading, doofus. I know where your pearl is.”

Mickey had heard about how the man suffered without his pearl, his business and his name dwindling. He read about how these tellers often had magic items, how they helped the teller and how most tellers weren’t magical enough themselves to tell fortunes without some aid. He assumed Xue was the same.

Mickey was then slammed back, his gangly limbs grasping at the hand around his neck. “Did you steal it??” Xue snapped, his teeth bared. “Give me my pearl or I’ll rip you apart,” he snarled, eyes boring into the smaller man below. “Let go of me,” the lesser hissed, writhing in the man’s grasp. “I can’t get you to the pearl if you c-choke me to death,” Mickey spat, immediately being dropped to the ground below. “Get up, kid, you’re taking me to my pearl.”

Chinatown, the city inside a city, the city where you can get anything. Xue knew it well, maybe too well. Unfortunately, his little sidekick didn’t. Mickey tripped over people and things, obviously inexperienced with the bustling city. Xue bobbed and weaved in traffic, following the young boy with a close eye on him.

“There, that’s the man,” Mickey whispered, pointing to a man in a hooded cloak, both watching as the man shifted back and forth. Xue spent no time dragging Mickey over to the man. “This kid sold you a pearl, I need it back,” Xueqin asserted, holding Mickey up by one arm. “No,” the hooded figure responded, a sigh slipping from his lips. The dragon raised an eyebrow, shocked from his response. “Excuse me? No?? Yes, give me the p-“
    “Five grand,” the man interjected, watching Xue now with golden eyes. “Five grand or the boy’s blood.”

Xue watched as Mickey writhed in pain, bleeding from a quick slice inflicted by the hooded figure, collecting a small vial before he darted away, the pearl resting safely in Xue’s hands. The wound wasn’t deep, the boy would be okay. But said boy was crying, panicking, and the dragon couldn’t help but turn around. “Get up, boy, you’ll live,” he grumbled, watching the boy’s shaking hands. “I need to get my medicine! I won’t survive!!” He snapped, panic squeezing around his vocal cords. “I have hemophilia,” he said, calming himself down enough to talk, “I could bleed out with a simple cut.” He sounded almost scared, and something struck inside the powerful dragon that made him turn around, extending a hand to the boy.

A few stitches, a healing whisper, and a few bandages later, Mickey’s cut was healed enough that the bleeding had stopped.

Mickey cleans the “cave” for any stray kernels of popcorn and makes sure the fortune room is clean and free of any bad auras, and in return, Xue pays him his five grand, pension for putting him in danger. The two act as thick as thieves, their kinship growing to a brotherly bond rather than a random encounter.
[998 words]
Last edited by cyborgishly on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:36 am

res for sure! !!
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:39 am

Res
(I'm joining way too many of these for my own good, but they are all so beautiful!)
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:10 am

username:
    name:

res !!
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:19 am

mark