Re: Rise | #0090

Postby Only_Sky » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Username: Only_Sky
      Cat Name: Mudnose
      Clan: Fogclan

Best Skill: Mudnose was gifted the suffix 'Nose' for his best skill; Tracking. The brown tom has a keen knack for catching onto the scent and having the ability to follow them for long periods of time. No wind, disguising smell, but maybe a little bit of rain can deter him from his hunt for the scent. It is a highly admirable train in Fogclan, and he is praised highly for his keen sense of smell.
      With his skill, he has helped the clan locate missing cats, intruders, and much needed prey in even the harshest of leaf-bares. As silly as it sounds, his nose has saved many and helped the clan thrive.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Username: wolf ;;
Cat Name: Mudwillow
Clan: rippleclan

Best Skill: his best skill would have to be what his clan calls being an 'alligator spotter'. it isn't common to find them close to camp, but Mudwillow having some of the sharpest eyes in the clan often spots them. He is always on the lookout, even if he has no need to be - he has lost one too many friends to these fiends...and if he can help it, he will save others.

He has to.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:15 pm

Username: kiffell
Cat Name: Heathergust
Clan: https://kiffell-breezeclan.weebly.com/

Best Skill:
"Heathergust how do you eat so much and never gain any weight?" Bearkit questioned the she-cat warrior.

Heathergust bit into her rabbit again and shrugged.

Her slim body was stretched out in the sun as she worked on her third rabbit that mealtime. The clan always knew she ate a lot, but she never gained any weight. Swiftstar always made sure to get extra prey just in case she needed more.

"You're so weird." Bearkit sighed.

Heathergust only laughed, "For what? Eating?"

Bearkit grumbled and just walked away, making Heathergust chuckle to herself while she finished that third rabbit.

(99 words. best skill is eating)
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:17 pm

username ;; rockpelt.
clan link;; boulderclan

name ;; flyfreckle
gender ;; female
age ;; 19 moons
rank ;; warrior

best skill ;; (85/100 words)
Flyfreckle’s best skill is in the way she speaks to other cats; she has a remarkable way of telling them exactly what they want to hear, even when it’s a straight up lie. Her words twist and bend easily, and she slips into the minds of other cats to know exactly how to form her next sentence. Some might not consider this a ‘best’ skill, but for Flyfreckle, it’s gotten her out of a lot of bad situations. And that’s worthy of the ‘best’ title.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:17 pm

Username: yuroshi
Cat Name: Whipslash
Clan: Oddclan link in sig

Best Skill: Whip’s best skill is his agility. More specifically, his lithe and extremely toned body allows him to jump one way and seemlessly launch himself in the other with no hesitation. His razor sharp claws help him with this, and his incredibly accurate leaps make him a formidable fighter, even if he isn’t the best when it comes to close range.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:18 pm

Username: Rameiku
Cat Name: Hawkclaw
Clan: MyrtleClan

Best Skill:
->Hawkclaw is a warrior. Although, a recently made one, she is trained in fighting. This is not her expertise. Her expertise, despite her name, is gathering moss off the bark of trees.

Does she particularly love this skill? Not really. It proves useful for the clan, when it comes to making sure everyone has a fresh bed, yes. But, too many hours of gently gathering moss off trees can get to anyone.

"No more moss-collecting!" She yowled at the trees, glowering at the growing pile of moss next to her. "No more! Let me hunt!"
"Not with those yells."
[99/100 words]
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Username: liightning
    Cat Name: Stoatpaw
    Clan: DeltaClan

Best Skill: [100 words]

"Go!"

The cry rang out, energy shooting into Stoatpaw's limbs. He bounced on his toes, itching to feel the wind in his fur, but he waited, oh so patiently, watching the little tortoiseshell cat dart away.

"Go, Stoatpaw!" finally came the cry from his mentor, and he took off at once, long legs eating up the space between him and Otterpaw. With another stride he overtook her, crossing the stone they'd marked as the end of their little race.

"I'll never win," panted Otterpaw. "You're too fast."

Stoatpaw, barely winded, shook his head with a slight smile. "I'm just patient."
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobcatt » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:28 pm

Username: bobcatt
Cat Name: Nightstep
Clan: Islandclan

Best Skill:
Nightstep is known in her clan for her stealth during hunting and fighting. Her lightweight body and small paws aid her in this skill. She is very agile, and rarely makes a mistake in her movement. Her skill earned her the name Nightstep, for her paws are as quiet as the night.
bobcatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Username: Biminy
Cat Name: Fernfrost
Clan: Groveclan

Best Skill: Fernfrost is particularly good at hearing prey and cats around her. She has always been able to tell when others are approaching, no matter how soundless they think they are. At first, she didn't really understand that not everyone could hear as well as she did. When the first snow fell, she was still able to detect light footsteps or the pitter-patter of mouse steps, earning her -frost.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:35 pm

Username: SkyWishes21
Cat Name: Muddystep
Clan: Eclipse Clan

Best Skill: Muddystep's best skill is her ability with kittens. She's very good at getting them to calm down and behave when even their mothers can't get a handle on them. Many times, she's been asked to be a nurse. However, she'd much prefer to be a warrior. It is nice when they fawn all over her, though! She appreciates it, just maybe not all the time. [65/100]
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me