Re: Kalon #1275

Postby roelian » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:42 am

username:
Katzuvo

name:
Aristokles

if there was one place this kalon could visit, where would it be and why?:
Hadrian's Wall
To see the wall built by one of the 5 "good" Roman emperors. To reach out and touch the low stone wall and imagine what could have been had the later emperors kept such boundary. People claim the expansion was what caused the collapse of the Roman empire. Aristokles knows there was more to it than that, but can't help but wonder about what could have been.
Last edited by roelian on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:42 am

username: -TruBlue
name:

res
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:42 am

yes please :'')
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:43 am

╒════════════════╕
lumy
Erith
╘════════════════╛
Of course it would be the Chilean Patagonia !
Why, you ask?

The Chilean Patagonia is actually the Heaven on Earth. Untouched by humans. Death can't reach the forests here , everything is really well guarded by towering mountains with snow on their peaks, acting like bodyguards. Wildlife actually exists in there, guarded from the bad hunters. Everything in complete harmony !

There’s no place like this one, and It was this heavenly piece of Earth that Erith choose to study. Being an artist with a lot of free time in his paws, Erith was week after week travelling to new places so he could draw awe-inspiring Landscapes, not to make profit ! No… but to remember how there’s still faith in humanity, faith that people will stop destroying such beautiful places!

He actually likes to stay weeks in there, staying on a non-invasive house ( at least that was what he called his small tent) and eating protein bars and food he brought with him, not disturbing the animals around him.

That was the definition of peace to Erith. He could breath the purest air, drink from the purest waters…
Some people might call him crazy but…for him…
It was just perfect.

Last edited by lumy on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby non » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 am

username: non
name: Leon ( Just call him Lee )
if there was one place this kalon could visit, where would it be and why?: Florence, Italy.
Leon is a food addict and history and language lover, so Florence is his dream home.
Last edited by non on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 am

Mark bcuz he gorggggg
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:45 am

username: AgataxaFox
name: Cloe

Cloe's dad always wanted to be an astronaut. He always wanted to go to the moon. And finally his dreams came true, but... Something went wrong and... He never came back. They never found his space ship, they never found him. This was terrible experience for her. She missed him. She decided to find him, even if everyone thought he's dead. She still believes he's alive.
If she could, she would go to the moon to at least try to find her dad.
Last edited by Glitter_Goatman on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:45 am

-------------------------------------------------------------
Username:
ShabbiiTabbii
Name:
|Bianca|Italian|"Shining"|
If there was one place this kalon could visit, where would it be and why?:
Bianca would want to visit many places, but one of the big places she would want to visit is Alaska. she would most likey do things like go to Georgeson Botanical Garden and Pioneer park in and near Fairbanks, walk through the Kenai Fjords and go to the Hilltop Ski Area in Anchorage, and go to Wales, Alaska to get a glimpse at Russia on the other side of the ocean. As the end of Bianca's vacation to Alaska draws near, she would catch a flight to the northernmost city in Alaska. When she arrives at Barrow, Alaska, she would wait for the sun to set to watch the Aurora Borealis, the amazing light display that dances across the northern sky.

[121/250 words]
Last edited by SHARKGVTS on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darn » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:51 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxghost ship-shawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shawn let out a long sigh, watching his breath form a personal cloud. He had made it. A glass palace stood before him, thousands even millions of colored glass shards stood before him forming an entire building. He shuddered a bit in amazement and out of the cold. He nervously walled up to the little bubble protecting the building from harm and waited in line for a ticket. This was it he finally got to see it finished.

The lady at the ticket booth looked amused by the kalon and smiled brightly at him as she tore of a ticket and gave it to the kalon in turn for money. Shawn finally was inside, well the bubble at least. He stood outside the building in awe. This was it, his designs were accepted and turned into a reality. His own drawings, his own blue prints, his own ideas. They were all here in this one building. Everything felt like a dream, but it was clearly a reality as a kalon brushed past him.

Shawn took in another shaky breath, slowly starting towards building. Entranced by it's craftsmanship and bright colors reflecting by the suns bright beams. Colored shadows danced a crossed moving bodies and bleak grounds. His entire world, now brought color back into this cold one.
Last edited by darn on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
darn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e u p h o r i a » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:51 am

username - E u p h o r i a ||| name - Insignis
Name is based off the Fiery Throated Hummingbird !

||| if there was one place this kalon could visit, where would it be and why?: |||
North Bay Beach Huts
Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK
Insignis took a deep breath, looking up at the psychedelic spectrum of beach huts lined up together on top of the stones.
The warm North Bay Beach sand pressed against his paws, and a cool breeze ruffled his fur. For the first time in a long while,
Insignis's face broke into a genuine smile. Wasting no more time, he padded towards the steps, leading up to one of the
rainbow huts he had rented for this trip.
When he was much younger, his family would always visit the UK every summer and head to North Bay Beach, renting one of the huts
so that they could see the amazing view of the colorful array of the buildings and beach combined. Not to mention, simply spending time
there; it was a vacation after all.
But after the accident and being left all alone in the world, Insignis could not bear to continue visiting North Bay Beach, not when it would
remind him of his parents. But throughout the span of five years, with the help of his friends' insisting, he managed to scrounge up
enough courage to place his paws back onto UK ground this summer.
Now that he was here he wasn't feeling the sadness he expected to encounter; instead he felt excitement and glee. He hadn't ever
been this energized before. Opening the doors to the hut, he smiled even wider.
"Mom..." Insignis took a few steps inside. "Dad..."
"I'm back" He breathed.

Last edited by e u p h o r i a on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me